Clear All

• You're welcome.
    bi

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVLhB4CLuHQ

Magnetrone – Energía libre y limpia

Clean and Safe Energy
      25 Years of Fuel-Free Autonomy
      Our generators are a clean and sustainable source of energy that does not consume fuel. They are powered by state-of-the-art magnetic technology, providing an innovative solution for your energy needs.
      Last edited by Rakarskiy; 06-03-2024, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVLhB4CLuHQ

Magnetrone – Energía libre y limpia
        Have you ordered yours, Rakarskiy?
        bi

Comment

• Very slippery salesmen. Of all the people who have ordered (people I know) they have refused, offered to become a distributor with prepayment. I've had people call me back asking "can it work" or "how does it work".
          Outside evaluation is staging, custom website (professionally) and promo videos with the same device (as if just pulled out of the packaging) even those who broadcast that they have been using for 6 months, but are standing in the aisle brand new (never found a decent one in 6 months).
          Friends have determined that although the WhatsApp number is Bolivia, the calls are from Mexico.
          I think this is a classic high profile scam.

Comment

• Sure do miss Bro Mikey, he used to put the life in this thread. Was actually planning a trip to Ks and was going to stop in and say hi.
            thay

Comment

• So do I. He was trying hard to build and be part of this journey to find free energy. There were so much hate and negative feelings toward him. Which is main reason I stay away from this forum. Rest in peace Brother Mikey.....

Comment

• ELECTRODYNAMICS without paradoxes (youtube.com)

Comment

• Nice promotion Rakarskiy. Well done video. Too bad your theories are wrong and endorsed products like Holcomb's device don't work. I'd be impressed with proofs. Got any?
                  bi

Comment

• I'm still waiting for an explanation of how the magnetic field of the core cannot, according to Rakarskiy, induce the secondary windings when it has been proven that applying mechanical stress to ferromagnetic materials creates a changing magnetic field, which induces the windings around the core, which has also been verified to occur via oscilloscope readings.

I need an explanation that does not depend on the descriptive nature of math.

Comment

• Originally posted by JenkoRun View Post
                      I'm still waiting for an explanation of how the magnetic field of the core cannot, according to Rakarskiy, induce the secondary windings when it has been proven that applying mechanical stress to ferromagnetic materials creates a changing magnetic field, which induces the windings around the core, which has also been verified to occur via oscilloscope readings.

I need an explanation that does not depend on the descriptive nature of math.
                      Hi,
                      You say
                      it has been proven that applying mechanical stress to ferromagnetic materials creates a changing magnetic field, which induces the windings around the core
                      Please provide link to this proof.
                      Thanks.
                      bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hi,
                        You say

Please provide link to this proof.
                        Thanks.
                        bi
                        My first exposure to the concept was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YsuEeCTqs&t=1381s

Afterwards I asked a contact of mine to run a similar experiment with a MOT to see if the results were reproducible, the oscilloscope was attached to one of the windings and the core was physically struck with a metal rod, each strike to the core produced a measurable Voltage EMF on the scope, ferrite cores showed to be less responsive though that core had vastly different windings and was not suitable as a controlled comparison.

It's highly unlikely the scope or insulated windings around the core were responding to merely the physical vibrations, combined with the TriField Meter only responding in Magnetic mode specifically heavily indicates the measure recorded on the scope was a result of a changing magnetic field.
                        Last edited by JenkoRun; 08-25-2024, 05:48 PM.

Comment

My first exposure to the concept was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YsuEeCTqs&t=1381s

Afterwards I asked a contact of mine to run a similar experiment with a MOT to see if the results were reproducible, the oscilloscope was attached to one of the windings and the core was physically struck with a metal rod, each strike to the core produced a measurable Voltage EMF on the scope, ferrite cores showed to be less responsive though that core had vastly different windings and was not suitable as a controlled comparison.

It's highly unlikely the scope or insulated windings around the core were responding to merely the physical vibrations, combined with the TriField Meter only responding in Magnetic mode specifically heavily indicates the measure recorded on the scope was a result of a changing magnetic field.
                          Hi JR,
                          I don't see any proofs or any evidence of stress induction. Gerard Moron is an idiot. Bromikey used to post a lot of his garbage. Totally stupid. I refuse to watch any more of it. Until I see proof from a reputable source or a reproducible demonstration using the scientific method, I don't accept your statement "it has been proven that applying mechanical stress to ferromagnetic materials creates a changing magnetic field, which induces the windings around the core".
                          bi
                          ​​​​​​
                          Last edited by bistander; 08-25-2024, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hi JR,
                            I don't see any proofs or any evidence of stress induction. Gerard Moron is an idiot. Bromikey used to post a lot of his garbage. Totally stupid. I refuse to watch any more of it. Until I see proof from a reputable source or a reproducible demonstration using the scientific method, I don't accept your statement "it has been proven that applying mechanical stress to ferromagnetic materials creates a changing magnetic field, which induces the windings around the core".
                            bi
                            ​​​​​​
                            I really don't care what the general opinions are around a figure, experimental testing has no relevance to that, which you can see in said video. If you have the means you can re-create the test for yourself, which again has no bearing on ones reputation or intelligence.

And as I stated, I had a contact verify the effect with MOT and the results were verified, changing magnetic fields induce a voltage in coil windings which can be seen on oscilloscopes, this was verified on video call between myself and my contact, hence I do not need further verification of the effect observed in Morin's video, what I need is an explanation for the claim that the magnetic field of core cannot induce the secondary windings when the experiments do not support that statement.

The effect has been proven in Morin's video and replicated outside of it to my satisfaction, and disregarding experimental testing due to ones reputation is hardly an attitude to be taken seriously. As such, your statement "I don't see any proofs or any evidence of stress induction." is one likely born of preconceived notions to ignore the behavior of a standard TriField meter, which can be purchased online, and I do not consider it to taken with any serious weight, especially with your added statement of "I refuse to watch any more of it." shows you are not looking at data with an objective perspective.

There is more than enough evidence in the video to show mechanical stress induced into a soft iron core produces a momentary magnetic field, I suggest acquiring the tools and running the experiments for yourself.

-R

Comment

I really don't care what the general opinions are around a figure, experimental testing has no relevance to that, which you can see in said video. If you have the means you can re-create the test for yourself, which again has no bearing on ones reputation or intelligence.

And as I stated, I had a contact verify the effect with MOT and the results were verified, changing magnetic fields induce a voltage in coil windings which can be seen on oscilloscopes, this was verified on video call between myself and my contact, hence I do not need further verification of the effect observed in Morin's video, what I need is an explanation for the claim that the magnetic field of core cannot induce the secondary windings when the experiments do not support that statement.

The effect has been proven in Morin's video and replicated outside of it to my satisfaction, and disregarding experimental testing due to ones reputation is hardly an attitude to be taken seriously. As such, your statement "I don't see any proofs or any evidence of stress induction." is one likely born of preconceived notions to ignore the behavior of a standard TriField meter, which can be purchased online, and I do not consider it to taken with any serious weight, especially with your added statement of "I refuse to watch any more of it." shows you are not looking at data with an objective perspective.

There is more than enough evidence in the video to show mechanical stress induced into a soft iron core produces a momentary magnetic field, I suggest acquiring the tools and running the experiments for yourself.

-R
                              I'm not arguing "changing magnetic fields induce a voltage in coil windings", basic Faraday Law. The point I doubt is that stress alone in a ferromagnetic material causes a change in a magnetic field. Resonance or thumping (impact) is no way to insure stress alone occurs without displacement or deformation.

As far as my opinion of the experimenter, I put a great deal of trust in it. Just like I never respected any data from this thread's OP. One must consider the source.

Also can you explain the relevance of stress to Rakarskiy's theory or post? I disagree with Mr. Rakarskiy, but respect him and consider seriously what he presents.

I suppose that stress could affect magnetic domains and reflect in the permeability ultimately changing a magnetic field, but in over 50 years of relevant experience, I've not heard of such. I was genuinely interested in what you said. I'm just disappointed you have no real substance other some fool's video and hearsay from your friend. Perhaps another reader can chime in with a reference.
                              Thanks anyway.
                              bi

Edit:
                              So I asked chatGPT.

ChatGPT 4o mini

Can a change in mechanical stress alone in a ferromagnetic material alter a magnetic field?ChatGPT said:

ChatGPT

Yes, a change in mechanical stress alone can alter the magnetic field in a ferromagnetic material. This phenomenon is related to the magnetoelastic effect. In ferromagnetic materials, mechanical stress can influence the alignment of magnetic domains, which in turn can affect the material's magnetic properties and the external magnetic field.

When stress is applied to a ferromagnetic material, it can change the magnetic domain structure or the material's magnetization, thereby altering the magnetic field. This effect is utilized in various applications, such as in stress sensors and magnetic field sensors, where changes in mechanical stress can be detected through variations in the magnetic field
                              Last edited by bistander; 08-25-2024, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• "The point I doubt is that stress alone in a ferromagnetic material causes a change in a magnetic field."

You may have misunderstood what my point was, I did not say it changes a magnetic field, I said it causes a changing magnetic field. I never said nor implied that my point was on an already existing magnetic field present external to the core prior to kinetic stress being applied to it.

"Resonance or thumping (impact) is no way to insure stress alone occurs without displacement or deformation."

Get any solid material (such as wood), put your hand on one side and strike the other side, you will feel a vibration reach your hand from the other side of the material. The process of the vibration travelling through the material momentarily induces stress on the structure as the disturbance propagates through it.

Strike that material hard and fast enough and it will oscillate for a brief moment until it returns to equilibrium, this can be more clearly seen in examples such as a vibrating string: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X72on6CSL0

"Also can you explain the relevance of stress to Rakarskiy's theory or post? "

In his writings Rakarskiy claims that the magnetic field of the transformer core cannot induce the secondary windings:

"Another point is that if an air gap is applied in the core, but the magnetic induction parameter in the core will decrease sharply, the current parameter in the primary winding will increase and, accordingly, the current in the secondary winding will also increase. This is a direct proof that the magnetic flux of the core cannot form an emf in the secondary winding."

https://1-ua--hho-do-am.translate.go..._x_tr_pto=wapp

when I asked him to explain what I saw and my own experiences with my contact that do not comply with this claim he did not provide an explanation for the observed phenomena of the experiments, and just listed of reasons and math on why it is as he claims, I do not consider that as a valid explanation and even less so to dismiss what I have observed and am still waiting for an explanation that does not depend on math.

Math is a descriptive tool and descriptions are not explanations, as it stand now I do not believe Rakarskiy is correct on this matter.

"I'm just disappointed you have no real substance other some fool's video and hearsay from your friend."

hearsay

noun
                                1. information received from other people which cannot be substantiated; rumour.
                                  "according to hearsay, Bez had managed to break his arm"
                                I think you and I have different ideas on what constitutes as hearsay, I do not consider a live video call with on screen experiments to be hearsay and I question what is going through your mind if you are so skeptical that if you were in the same position you would still question what you heard and saw.

Nor am I inclined to follow hearsay of believing others to be fools because someone else said so, that only invites a close minded perspective to ignore experimental data, ones reputation will never change basic experimental phenomena that can be recreated and tested personally, especially one of such simplicity.

Get a soft iron core, wrap a few dozen turns or more of insulated copper wire around it, connect an oscilloscope to the wires, take a metal object like a bar or something and strike the core, monitor the scope readings. Consider putting some padding between the core and bar to reduce impact damage.

"So I asked chatGPT."

ChatGPT should only be used as a light aid tool, I would never rely on it for accurate information.

Comment

Working...
                                X