No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I don't like to believe blindly, and I check a lot. For example, generation by breaking the magnetic flux (braking) has a greater electromagnetic moment than generation by closing the magnetic flux (acceleration) in the rotor/stator pole pair. The designer theoretically got more (about 200%, and not 1200% declared in the patent application).

For example, a generator without the reaction of engineer Tewari in India, had an efficiency of 238%* recorded on the test bench.

* India Won't Suppress Tewari's Free Energy Generator | Covert Geopolitics .

Robert Holcomb (USA) has a mechanical generator with a motor and claims an efficiency of 400%. (Here, no one is stopping you from checking it yourself, the truth or falsity of these statements).

It is possible to solve the problem of the efficiency of a motor-generator converter only if you have a super-efficient motor or by reducing the electromagnetic moment of the generator itself, without reducing the generated power. That is, if there is a generator with a reduced electromagnetic torque, it can only be solved by compensating for the acceleration and braking of the rotor/stator pole pairs.

There is also pulse energy, which is related to parametric systems.
    My screen reading of current, pulse parametric system, flyback principle.
    (Battery 12V; yellow color excitation current; blue color reverse generation current; frequency of master oscillator 100 Hz).

Wise Eye OverUnity: Generator of energy on nonlinear inductance (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)
    Parametric generation * Generator of energy on nonlinear inductance | Patreon

http://www.energeticforum.com/fileda...ledataid=25985

I don't intend to convince anyone, persuasion is simply a waste of time.
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 09-04-2024, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X