The Ultimate Electro-Mechanical Device to Harness Gravitational Potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    Alignment of anything should no be hard if you have few simple tools.

Since we can build the bearings we can do anything we want.

Matt
    The pillow blocks twist when the bolts are done up. It is a design flaw.. It adds a lot of friction to the mainshaft.

With your type of bearings it doesn't matter.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the difference.

Ball park $300-$500 USD do you think?

How many magnets did you use and what was there specs?

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      The pillow blocks twist when the bolts are done up. It is a design flaw.. It adds a lot of friction to the mainshaft.

With your type of bearings it doesn't matter.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the difference.

Ball park $300-$500 USD do you think?

How many magnets did you use and what was there specs?

Best regards,

Paul
      That ought to cover the cost of the magnets. The rest is not a bother. This is the magnet i think that would work for the suspension part. And you have to have few on the ends but they do not have to be real big.

First I could test this arrangement with smaller magnets and see if it carries its weight. Might add a little cost but its keeps from wasting the big amount.

Attached is the arrangement I would use with the N52 magnets I had a link too.

Matt
      Last edited by Matthew Jones; 01-14-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Cost and number

From the drawing, that would be 22 magnets on each end of the shaft, or 44 magnets. If we were to purchase the magnets Matt suggested, the cost would be around 184.00 plus shipping, so probably around $200.00 for the magnets.

If soundiceuk hadn't already invested the time and money into this, I would be reluctant to support this effort, but knowing what I know about Matt's bouncer, having built a very similar setup to this myself during Bessler Wheel research, and having seen the QUALITY of both his work and Matt's, I'm willing to contribute.

I have a monthly budget for this kind of stuff, and I have about exhausted this month's already, but I would be willing to pledge $70.00 to this project. If some of you want to come up with the rest, we could either send the money directly to Matt though PayPal (if he has an account) or I would be happy to order the magnets if somebody wants to send ME $$ to cover the remainder of the costs. Or we can wait another month, and I'll have the rest of the money.

I will be interested to see how much power such a device puts out. It is one thing to get a device to self run, and quite another to get it to put out usable power.

Dave
        Last edited by Turion; 01-04-2016, 10:38 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          From the drawing, that would be 22 magnets on each end of the shaft, or 44 magnets. If we were to purchase the magnets Matt suggested, the cost would be around 184.00 plus shipping, so probably around $200.00 for the magnets.

If soundiceuk hadn't already invested the time and money into this, I would be reluctant to support this effort, but knowing what I know about Matt's bouncer, having built a very similar setup to this myself during Bessler Wheel research, and having seen the QUALITY of both his work and Matt's, I'm willing to contribute.

I have a monthly budget for this kind of stuff, and I have about exhausted this month's already, but I would be willing to pledge $70.00 to this project. If some of you want to come up with the rest, we could either send the money directly to Matt though PayPal (if he has an account) or I would be happy to order the magnets if somebody wants to send ME $$ to cover the remainder of the costs. Or we can wait another month, and I'll have the rest of the money.

I will be interested to see how much power such a device puts out. It is one thing to get a device to self run, and quite another to get it to put out usable power.

Dave
          Crickets````````````

I'm in for $100 maybe more just need a couple of days...bad time of the month and all that.......let's see if others will jump in and help here

I'm also committed to another $100 to Matt for the Burgess project when I can.

If these bearings turn out like I think they will....I'll be needing a set for my electrostatic project....if Matt isn't exhausted by then from all the work he's putting in to making the WHOLE FORUM a better place for everyone. hint hint

Comment

Global effort was always necessary to bring any working device to the light. I'll contribute in whatever way I can.

I want this to be OUR year and summer time a new era, a new paradigm, a new chapter, a whole new world.

No one can hide the truth if globally we know it, because we did it and published it publically. It doesn't belong to any one person. It's everyone's and guess what.....! We all get rich!!! Rich isn't having lots of money. It's something much more fulfilling

On the design front...

I have played with some pretty powerful magnets. Dangerous ones.... N52 are pretty dangerous.

Do you think this is going to need a jig to bolt the pieces to, so it can be assembled without smashing the magnets or builders hands?

What material do you propose the magnet holders are machined from?

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

I think Lexan or bullet proof plexiglass in combination with metal. I have already thought about the jig. You strategically place metal in the area that will help short the magnets out until the assembly is removed from the jig, but I am not sure yet how to make it all happen.

What size is the shaft?

Like I said I'll build a smaller set at first and see where the problems are going to show up.

Let me clear my plate bit then I'll start looking at it.

I appreciate all the offerings, we'll take ya up on it soon.

Matt

Comment

30mm shaft and the base can be maximum 50mm wide.

Just had an idea. The bearings could locate magnetically on the frame!

The wheel driving the alternator could be magnetically cogged too with any ratio required using similar technology.

One thing at a time hey!

Comment

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  30mm shaft and the base can be maximum 50mm wide.

Just had an idea. The bearings could locate magnetically on the frame!

The wheel driving the alternator could be magnetically cogged too with any ratio required using similar technology.

One thing at a time hey!
                  You talking about generating bearings?

Matt

Comment

No, the first idea was flat bar magnet fixed into the the bottom bearing casing housing to remove the need for fixing to frame. Gravity and and the right amount of magnetic force could replace fixings. It might not be a good idea but I write most of my ideas down as soon as I have them.

The second idea was to replace the large sprocket and small sprocket and chain that would transfer the torque to the alternator with magnetically cogged wheels.

What you have suggested is beyond that by the sounds of it. I wasn't suggesting generating bearings or custom alternator but definitely worth holding onto those ideas.

If you or anyone else has a better alternative design than Missouri Wind & Solars alternator then yeah that will work.

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

Just wanted to post this over here as well as the other thread its intended for.

Mag Bearings

https://youtu.be/L2Ha2buhLjs

If you can calculate the weight of the mechanism and possibly come up with an idea of how the mechanism will get Jarred around we can design a bearing that will hold up to your machine. I'll post this one again once the motor is running.

I was also wondering how format "YT" for embedding the videos into the thread. It didn't work for me when I used it.

Cheers
                      Matt
                      How's it going with your impressive PMBs ?

I was just pondering this picture and wondering what the behaviour of the forces would do to enhance the leverage if the pendulums couldn't swing out of the diameter of the wheels.

Then it struck me that Bessler wheels don't let any of the mechanism be shown because it never exits the diameter of the wheel.

Bessler said himself the design was simple.

I think the force would be oscillating back and forth levering the one way bearings giving loads more torque compared to the pendulum swinging full stroke.

I'm certain what I have already will show perpetual motion with custom bearings.

The reason is because it is asymmetrical and can't reflect the input so it accelerates.

With the other addition we will have power on tap, but with the ability to store it too!

I wanted to also remove the idea of using teeth and chains and opting for higher RPM of PMG using Magnetic Gears.

Patented by Armstrong C. G. 1901

http://patentimages.storage.googleap...US687292-0.png

In addition the PMG could be rebuilt using Matt's design of magnetic bearing.

This would eliminate all friction apart from the one way bearings.

Using oversize Sprag clutch bearings would mean the unit would never need servicing!

Does Bedini make high amp custom charge controllers that will do the same ultra high efficiency as the Tesla Chargers?

I need a charge controller with the Missouri Wind & Solar Permanent Magnet Generator II.... (2 x 3 phase alternator series 12v) or (2 x 3 phase 24v parallel). The one I've got is supposed to be good for 440amps.

Its' going to be globally very INTERESTING to watch!

Turion, thank you for the kind comments on our work. So many great guys here on this forum.

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

They work but I am not sure they will work out well on a larger scale, but I see no reason a normal (X-Large) B-field wouldn't work. Mine failed when I put diametric magnet on the shaft. The fields conflict, so I changed over to a B-field bearing. I am about to show it, its unfortunate the guy who outlined the project is a real dick who has to disrupt everything, name calling and all that. So I have just took it easy a bit on that project.

This is a B-field bearing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMy5d3vC2dk

Anyway I have read several math algorithms for weight bearing on B-field magnetic bearings. There several ways to use smaller bearing in different configuration. Might end up being a lot cheaper. B-Field also have less reaction to surround field. And iron of course is gonna effect things but then this configuration is less effected by that.

I don't want to hold anything up on your end. I most likely will experiment with this soon and see if math and reality are the same thing.

Once a small scale bearing is calculated and works then we can move up.
                        Thats when we'll look at collecting some money from folks and putting something together for ya.

Matt

Comment

They work but I am not sure they will work out well on a larger scale, but I see no reason a normal (X-Large) B-field wouldn't work. Mine failed when I put diametric magnet on the shaft. The fields conflict, so I changed over to a B-field bearing. I am about to show it, its unfortunate the guy who outlined the project is a real dick who has to disrupt everything, name calling and all that. So I have just took it easy a bit on that project.

Anyway I have read several math algorithms for weight bearing on B-field magnetic bearings. There several ways to use smaller bearing in different configuration. Might end up being a lot cheaper. B-Field also have less reaction to surround field. And iron of course is gonna effect things but then this configuration is less effected by that.

I don't want to hold anything up on your end. I most likely will experiment with this soon and see if math and reality are the same thing.

Thats when we'll look at collecting some money from folks and putting something together for ya.

Matt
                          Must be a pain to try and align diametric magnets

I read you can use the arc magnets for bearings attached to the outside of rods and on the inside of pipe to create the radial magnets that don't exist otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                            Must be a pain to try and align diametric magnets

I read you can use the arc magnets for bearings attached to the outside of rods and on the inside of pipe to create the radial magnets that don't exist otherwise...
                            If you paint the magnetic lines on the magnets by joining two then you can find the task to be quite simple as long as you have a way of securing them.

Rubber washers and a titanium or aluminium thread through the middle seems the best way to secure them.

Unless someone here knows a bomb proof epoxy type glue?

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

Matt
                              Hi Matt, am I right in thinking that the arrangement is 5 or 6 diametric magnets with the same poles facing inwards?

How is the other magnet magnetized?

Once I get my head round the fields I may come up with a design.... something seems like is brewing in my mind.

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

Is it an arrangement of 8 diametrically magnetized neos and 2 x axially mounted ring magnets?

Comment

Working...
                                X