Walter Russel / Utron research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQtChE0D0k[/VIDEO]
    Last edited by Cherryman; 11-28-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
      undertaking casting is quite the thing,
      is that your final product ?
      it looks about perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        undertaking casting is quite the thing,
        is that your final product ?
        it looks about perfect.
        I tried casting and it was fun, but i'm not good enough to make stabil Utrons.

So I had a few machined according to my specifications.

Comment

Testing some counter rotating discs.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBG3gLPmrTA[/VIDEO]

Comment

Reversed Wimshurts

Small Update:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9_0KwemBk[/VIDEO]

Comment

Small Update:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9_0KwemBk[/VIDEO]
              do you have any way of measuring the magnetic permeability near that when it is running ?

Comment

do you have any way of measuring the magnetic permeability near that when it is running ?
                Tell me, how would i measure that ?

I found this...

In electromagnetism, permeability is the measure of the ability of a material to support the formation of a magnetic field within itself otherwise known as distributed inductance in Transmission Line Theory. Hence, it is the degree of magnetization that a material obtains in response to an applied magnetic field.

But how to measure ? And Why ?

Comment

Electrostatic Machine

A new setup:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JzZuMX_QH4[/VIDEO]

Comment

Tell me, how would i measure that ?

I found this...

In electromagnetism, permeability is the measure of the ability of a material to support the formation of a magnetic field within itself otherwise known as distributed inductance in Transmission Line Theory. Hence, it is the degree of magnetization that a material obtains in response to an applied magnetic field.

But how to measure ? And Why ?
                    you put a a fixed amount of energy into an air core magnetic coil, then measure how much energy comes back out as the magnetic field decays.
                    as to why, I have noticed this value changing near some of my previous tests. Seems to be a good indicator of if you are messing with the correct fields to change gravity. (I would call it a time field)

Comment

you put a a fixed amount of energy into an air core magnetic coil, then measure how much energy comes back out as the magnetic field decays.
                      as to why, I have noticed this value changing near some of my previous tests. Seems to be a good indicator of if you are messing with the correct fields to change gravity. (I would call it a time field)
                      Sounds interesting, but that it is above my capabilities.

Comment

Need some help

I can not seem to get the inside Voss generator to work.

I use poly carbonate plates. Anyone familiar if that would be a problem?
                        I've seen most reports using PVC plates.

Or should that be equal ?

Or any other suggestions?

Anyone know if a comb or brushes would make a fundamental difference ?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Cherryman; 12-01-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Not happy, Voss heft left the building.

Not happy this time. Can not get figured out why the Voss generator does not work. It is independently running on the inside. But somehow, it does not work and i tried a dozen different tweaks and adjustments. Any suggestions?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-C7TGlfWw&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Comment

your type of disk should not matter as long as it is insulating
                            brushes allow for less friction...
                            and other than that, I have never noticed any change from hard contacts or brushes that are right over the surface.

do you have multiple disks ?
                            are they potentially to close and interfering with each other ?

did you try giving one of your segments an initial charge to start it ?

Comment

your type of disk should not matter as long as it is insulating
                              brushes allow for less friction...
                              and other than that, I have never noticed any change from hard contacts or brushes that are right over the surface.

do you have multiple disks ?
                              are they potentially to close and interfering with each other ?

did you try giving one of your segments an initial charge to start it ?
                              Thanks for replying.

In this setup i have one rotating disc and a solid backplate. ( Like a Voss generator )

It could be interference, i'm thinking of driving the setup with a motor and disable the electrostatic drive to isolate the Voss and see if that would generate some.

I did try to give it a starting charge, but that did not work as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X