No announcement yet.

Sucahyo's Radiant Charger Variant and Applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi j dove, thank you very much for the information, could you post a drawing or a drawing of something similar at least, i do much better with an image.
    I know the CPD mod, I've used that before, wondering how the inductances are setup and placed in circuit.
    Thanks
    peace love light

Comment

CPD mod...?

Hi guys,
      Sorry for the question but can you please explain me what is the CPD mod??

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
        Hi guys,
        Sorry for the question but can you please explain me what is the CPD mod??

Thank you!
        Wistiti,

The CPD MOD stands for capacitor , pot , diode . But in mine it is diode pot capacitor.
        Take a look at cool joule on YouTube he will explain it very well.. And gives excellent demo in video. Also to see Nelson Rocha video titled, capturing and converting Radiant energy.
        It is about 10 mins long and gives a perfect example of what I am talking about. You must pay attention though as Nelson only shows visual no words or descriptions. But it is there to see and is real. I watched that video 50 plus times at least. It took awhile to sink in.

Sky, I will try to post a diagram for you but is exactly how I wrote it.
        You post such nice diagrams , I wish I could do so also but I will try to hand draw one and post it. I haven't had good luck with pictures on this forum.

Jeff

Comment

Hi j dove, thanks for the reply, i think i found the circuit, it was drawn in pencil.
          It has what looks like the cpd and a full wave bridge with caps in parallel to primary and a transformer primary in parallel with the oscillator primary.
          Though i would still appreciate what you have to share, since i noticed a reply you gave on a thread, saying nelson personally taught you some things.
          peace love light

Comment

Thank you, jeff! I will study it...

It will be nice to refer to a schematic.

Ciao!

Comment

I heard that a unidirectional pulse gives good results meaning that
              if you can create a pulse and then can cut it off quick it will do
              things we are not accustom to. It looks like this circuit works harder
              at cutting off the pulse. Just any ole circuit can make a pulse but
              making one and shortening the off time at HF? Yeah maybe this circuit.

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
              Hi all, here is the circuit i'm testing.
              If anyone comprehends why the circuit stops oscillating when using input voltage above 12.7 volts or above charge battery voltage, please share, i'm still studying the circuit to try and figure it out.
              peace love light

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
              Hi all, here is the circuit i'm testing.
              If anyone comprehends why the circuit stops oscillating when using input voltage above 12.7 volts or above charge battery voltage, please share, i'm still studying the circuit to try and figure it out.
              peace love light

Comment

Working...
              X