Mechanical Magnetic Torque Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commutator.

One wire from the negative electrode of the battery can serve both as a power pulse contact and switch contact at the base of the oscillating rod. The Mosfet gate can be connected to the positive contact on the surface of the electro-magnet through a 100k Ohm resistor, and a negative contact from the Mosfet gate can sit just above the negative rod contact so that it turns the Modfet off when it makes contact on the top of the up stroke.

Only one contact on the rod, and one adjustable overhead, both non-magnetic copper. The Mosfet triggers the relay and sends current to the rectifier and capacitor where the higher voltage power is channeled back to the run battery through a diode.

The Relay can be N/O (normally open) or N/C (normally closed) so it doesn't matter which end turns the Mosfet on or off. The one pictured below is a Hybrid and can be easily wired to work either way:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-11-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Sheer advantage and COP

Art porter's solid state GAP COP'S compare to the "Sheer to Push Pull" force ratio of 3.3.

This is no coincidence ; The neutralization pulse should equal the "Attraction Sheer Force" when entered into the controversial "Inductance Formula" I've been teaching, that transforms Watt/Henries into pounds of magnetic pull force.

I'm certain this is the scientific basis of the OU performance of the oscillator.
      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-12-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Streamlining

3 store bought 12 volt electro-magnets like the one I'm using can be stacked with the center one reversed in direction. Pulsing all three at once, then releasing the center charge while keeping the outer ones charged and gating the output from the center coil to storage for the half cycle, should act as a very tidy "Solid state over unity generator".
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-17-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• 3 Pole switch

This kind of switch could help run the tri-mag sandwich: Freeing the center blade would help time the sequence:
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-17-2017, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Twin Mosfet's

I just succeeded in driving the oscillator through a Mosfet in series with the electro-magnet, by running positive voltage into the gate by way of the contact. This means I can connect a second Mosfet, with gate pins connected in parallel, to run the DPDT relay, with the same two commutator contacts, and two contacts only! This insures simultainity. The N/O, N/C hybrid relay option allows for a top or bottom trigger.
            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Mosfet driving neutralization pulse oscillator.

Here's a new video as promised of the Mosfet Oscillator:

https://youtu.be/gH7UW8MmC4c
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-21-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Sheer to push pull.

The PM field strength is matched by the electro magnetic coil strength. We might imagine that the power generated by the re-gauging of the PM field would deliver the same power out as power in, right?

The hypothesis I'm moving forward with posits that the re-gauging is "Push Pull" force between the PM and the steel electro-magnet core; While the neutralization pulse is at "Sheer Strength". It's important to understand this relationship or nothing adds up.

So the return power is multiplied by 3.33!

I should be able to collect and store this gain with the second phase circuit under design. The first phase from analog to solid state electronics is a complete success and stands ready for interface.

The positive power electrode is connected to the Mosfet gate through the oscillator contacts. The frequency can be controlled by regulating input voltage. No current is consumed by the mosfet gate.

The guy lifts the hinge up and down breaking the magnetic circuit in the video, lighting LEDS. He would save a lot of strength if he slid the hinge off the metal coil core "Sideways". The neutralization pulse gives us this same kind of side slip force advantage!
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-21-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Mosfet in parallel

Here's a video demonstrating how Mosfets act in parallel: At 1:07 in the video we see him connect two Mosfet gates and trigger them both with a single pulse from a reed switch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMo1nSKCLBA
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-21-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Timers.

I just ordered 3 of these timers for around $3.00 apiece free shipping from ebay. This circuit can tie right into the Mosfet: This adds complete versatility to the circuit.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Timer relay.

This $4.19 free shipping version has the (Work immediately time delay option): This can lengthen and control the pulse duration to the electro-magnet coil: The power should stay on for 48% of the cycle!

"Power, equipment delay some time before power work until disconnect the power. Or power equipment to work immediately, delay time, automatically stops".
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-21-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Timers.

These two types of timers and a DPDT relay should be enough to run the GAP oscillator alone. Timing the first one to start and stop the pulse and the second one to switch and latch the gate. The pulse and an 18% BEMF lag, would be followed by the 48% relay on time for the redirected output power.

Just the two timers and the one DPDT relay! I'll try this when the parts show up. This would eliminate the need for the sometimes capricious physical contacts. This version could be a completely solid state generator with no need for any moving parts if we substituted an "H bridge" for the contact relay.

A third timer-relay and second DPDT switch ("H" bridge) could easily gate the (18% cycle) BEMF to a storage capacitor to complete this solid state version.
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-22-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Meg

Look how four solid state neutralization coils could gate reverse flux through the ferrite "H" core bridge; Generating current by neutralizing coils (1-4) followed by (3-2) in serial sequence, or flip flopping the pairs. Maybe an extra set of timers. Bearden had a permanent magnet positioned in the center of his "H" core. The GAP MEG has the output coil in the same place. The GAP MEG would generate many times the power with the advantage of four additional strong magnets to flux gate from the outside corners of the "H" core through the bridge coil.

It would be pretty simple to run this improved version with the simple addition of two extra timer relays. 5 output coils, Wow!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-22-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Ferrite "H" core

These kind of ferrite core halves, joined together and coil wrapped well across the bridge, leaves four ends for the magnet coils for the GAP MEG. They need to stick to the core enough to counteract their shared polarity:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• DC fan commutator.

My computer fans arrived and I got right to work on the commutator. The fan has N.S. magnets mounted on a hub and is triggering a latching mosfet with a Hall effect sensor. I'm installing a mosfet potentiometer speed controller and hooking it up to the oscillator to see what a 50% latched power pulse from the commutator does to the rod throw.

Comment

• Latching reed switch

I handcrafted a "Latching Reed Switch" that works fine. Here's a short video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF9J9tO8HUk

I'm sticking to the "Reed Switch" over the "Hall effect sensor". The only advantage the "Hall" had over the "Reed", was the latching feature. That's even now.

This may be the first "Latching Reed Switch" of all-time. I've never seen an "Attraction Neutralization Pulse Oscillator" before either. This kind of switch is practically indestructible, and can carry an unlimited amount of power without burning out.
                                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-29-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X