Mechanical Magnetic Torque Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PI/PO DPDT test

Here's a close up of the DPDT toggle switch ready for testing: The green and red clip leads on the left run to the positive and negative poles of the power source; The yellow and red clip leads on the right run to the electrodes of the DMM. The center terminals of the switch are connected to the two wires from the pulse coil:

Preliminary tests have me thinking about a "Timer Latch" to keep the DPDT press switch closed to output for a fixed duration. This may be easier to handle then it sounds.

The magnet begins and needs time to "cook" after the pulse. The over unity power is from the microscopic electric field, and is greater then the power from the macroscopic field from electromagnetic (EM) source side.

The BEMF secondary would need the same phase delay, so one output timer latch should be sufficient.

This one final improvement is the only thing keeping the project from complete and everlasting success.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-05-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
      I just returned from the hardware store with a DPDT toggle switch. I brought my original "Leon Dragone" magnet pump coil and powerful disc magnets by plane from California to Costa Rica for testing.

I am preparing a definitive Power in and Power out measurement test of the pump at this time and will upload a video of the results soon. The test will involve a simple switching by hand of the toggle switch coupled with DMM measurements.
      Reference to Leon Dragone work was discussed here 2009 some of the papers by Bill Alek and Tim Vaughn are found in post #16 and #20 in this thread below. Information stored on less expensive server host seem to evaporate. On Dragone work there was coil cooling effect. We understand that there is a range of temperatures where magnets get stronger some kind of spin increases and material contracts. The radiated spin component of an electromagnet.

https://www.energeticforum.com/renew...magnetism.html
      Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-05-2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Press switch timer.

@Mikrovolt,

Thank you for the reference. The magnet cools down as the electrons are destabilized when it's pulsed, and needs to absorb heat to fuel the work the electrons do to realign themselves while they generate electricity as a byproduct. Dragone's work has been suppressed by oligarchical censorship. I uploaded two or three comments to that thread. Here I am again with another spin on it: It takes time for the magnet to generate the power. This time factor was the subject of Leon Dragone's mathematical equations.

It's very easy to see how long it takes with the simple test device you see in the picture above in comment #346.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-05-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Shape Memory Alloy.

A shape-memory alloy (SMA, smart metal, memory metal, memory alloy, muscle wire, smart alloy) is an alloy that "remembers" its original shape and that when deformed returns to its pre-deformed shape when heated.

SMA actuators are typically actuated electrically, where an electric current results in Joule heating. Deactivation typically occurs by free convective heat transfer to the ambient environment. Consequently, SMA actuation is typically asymmetric, with a relatively fast actuation time and a slow deactuation time.

A SMA contact in the DPDT switch may solve the problem of output phase lag quite elegantly.
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-05-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Currie point of Gadolinium and TPDT switch.

A magnetic Gadolinium plug seated over the monopole piston that heats from a third spring press contact; Triple Pole Double Throw (TPDT), to the Currie point and looses it's magnetism would hold the output switch open until the plug heated, at a controlled rate, to the Currie point until it dropped the monopole piston. This would permit us a very high precision output duration control. A Gadolinium tube may cool by convection from the overhead magnet that's losing heat from the coil pulse with a non-magnetic contact core like brass running through it:

Look at this video demonstrating the effect with a plug of Gadolinium :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWbWu9lfFEE

Here's the 9 pin switch below from Amazon $24.13: "The third pole can be wired to control an LED status light or other custom function" -

2 NC-1 NO.

https://www.amazon.com/Golden-Age-3-...+spring+switch

The other alternative would be to wire a "Timer Relay" in series with the third contact to run a small electro-magnet at the top of the solenoid core over the monopole piston cylinder. This may prove to be more reliable. This would allow us to use a normal axial polarized cylinder piston, attracted to the roof magnet and neutralized by the electro-magnet field.

I think the flyback secondary would need a duplication of the whole nine pin switch, a second "Timer Relay" plus a second overhead electro-magnet.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-06-2018, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Schematic

Here's a schematic of the 9 pin TPDT spring press switch and an overhead neutralization coil. The piston cylinder has been returned to an axial polarized orientation: Click on the attachment a second time for an enlargement.

The axial cylinder would stick to the coil over head until pulsed, then it would attract down toward the base and trigger the press switch which in turn would pulse it back to the top. The small neutralization coil would need a rubber stopper in place. A timer switch would delay the power to the coil for a duration sufficient enough to fully decant the latent output.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-06-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Offset piston cylinder.

The piston cylinder has two ring magnets on the bottom and one ring magnet and a spacer on the top. This offsets the attraction more to the base magnet which is the more distant of the two. The cylinder attaches to the overhead neutralization coil by magnetization alone during the extended output period with no cost to the circuit: Click a second time on the attachment for an enlargement.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Floyd Sweet's VTA

Take a look at these schematics of Floyd Sweet's VTA. The GAP magnet coil is practically identical to Sweet's VTA.

The GAP needs square magnets over and under and three orthogonal output wraps, the coils (A, B and C) pictured in the diagram below at the above left to connect to the output terminal of the 9 pin stomp switch.

This is to capture all the output from the precession of the electrons in the regauging magnets, in addition to the hybrid power coil. Same for the flyback secondary.

Floyd's VTA had a COP of 2,000,000 to 1.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-15-2019, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• 12 pin press switch

Wapping the block magnets VTA style would produce 6 additional output coils. The block magnets can be jig sawed together from smaller rectangles and squares to be any size. This 12 pin press switch is $4.77 complete with a square button on top:

Look at JLN's 2Sgen scope shot of his clock pulse between input and output cycles: His output duration is around 10 times as long as his power pulse:

JLN's COP was measured at 13.5 times over unity! The only real major difference between the alternator under design and Floyd Sweet's VTA is the single hybrid input output coil in place of Sweet's two separate coils; Also we have the analog commutator in place of Sweet's integrated circuitry.

Comment

• Floyd Sweet's VTA.

This is a really good video by Chris Sykes about Sweet's VTA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Enr6_d3yU

Comment

• I just ordered two of these 14 pin silver alloy contact momentary spring press switches. They have a selector switch "Modular Combination Mode": Click a second time on the attachments: Some switch for $4.22!

The hyper-link continues to fail, but copy and paste this in the google search engine:

Silver contact 16mm Momentary square LED lamp light illuminated Push Button Switch Self Reset press 3NONC 14 pin F16F-33DN

Comment

• Dishwasher pump field windings.

Inspired by Lidmotor's latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0mQBXv6bto&t=10s, I pulled the field windings from an A.C. synchronous dishwasher motor and discovered the exceptional power the windings and stator have as a D.C. electro-magnet.

The combination of the thin wire coils and the finely machined stator laminations make it an ideal "Flyback" secondary. I'll be experimenting with this ready made piece of equipment and upload some "Kick-Back Effect" power videos with it soon.

Right off the bat I can see how two of these coil stators one bungyed over head with permanent magnets on each side of the stator would invert and transform the high voltage D.C. flyback pulse into a smooth A.C. sine wave for the steady illumination of an incandescent bulb as it oscillated inside the field winding coils.

The high voltage spikes make flyback a bit tricky deal with. The conversion to electro-magnetic energy seems to handle the transformation quite well compared with the damaging effect of storage to a battery.
                          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-15-2018, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Dishwasher stator and coil as electro-magnet

Here's a video demonstrating how the A.C synchronous motor stator and coil would work with a twin as a "Flyback Secondary" inverter, transformer, alternator: I included a schematic below:

I mistakingly state in the video that the ceramic magnets are in opposition; What I should have said is that they are opposite sides facing in attraction.

https://youtu.be/W6CP1R06oQU

Placing this oscillator where the charge battery is located in the Bedini SSG would allow the negative of the output coil to connect to the negative of the power battery and the positive to the positive of the power battery through a diode. This would charge the power battery with a half wave. The inductor does a good job of absorbing the high voltage back spike, which has a damaging effect on the charge battery.
                            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-17-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• 2nd dishwasher pump stator and coils.

I'm headed to town to buy a second dishwasher pump. On reflection, I realized it may be possible to position a small diameter spring pressure switch
                              between the two stators. A DPDT would allow us to harvest output from the power coil along with the upper oscillator. This power is not BEMF.

I couldn't find any evidence of BEMF from the coils which are counter wound and I believe at this point that the BEMF is self cancelling. We're dealing with "Horseshoe magnet stators" with opposite electro-magnetic poles at each end.

Each stator can have powerful backing magnets both above and below but weak enough in attraction to break free of each other from the combined force of the springs and the opposition pulse of the power coils. These are strong.

The power we collect from the pulse coils would be from the regauging of the backing magnets, and the spring press switch wiring nearly identical to the other version. I'm attracted to the high toleranced quality of the stators and the professionally tensioned copper coils in these inexpensive components.

One can easily see the similarity of two of these stator coils pressed together with backing magnets and the "Solid Sate" MEG's of Bearden and Flynn.

One simple shorting metal contact between the elastic mounted stators and magnets would generate plenty of power from the oscillator coils.

Below on the left we see a picture of the coils mounted on the stator, then in the middle, we see the coils splayed to show the serial connecting wire, and on the right the laminated stator alone:

Comment

• Twin stators

I bought two new identical synchronous dishwasher motors. Look at the attraction strength between the stators with just 4 ceramic magnets. It's hard to pull them apart. The coils are in the background on the left: These stator coils pry out of the motors effortlessly. There's a tiny capacitor that comes wedged between the coils. In place, the coils remain securely pressure attached to the stator; Removed, the stator slips very freely in and out of the coils.

The coils can either be arranged in "Amplification Mode" or "Neutralization Mode". The "Horseshoe" combination stators and coils themselves can either be in attraction or repulsion to each other. Very highly suitable set of platform components for the GAP VTA! I'm thrilled with the discovery of this gimmick; Thanks to more quantum leap spear heading by the illustrious Lidmotor!

Comment

Working...
                                X