Mechanical Magnetic Torque Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote from Gotoluc:

"So to please everyone I did tests to see if the super build could have OU potential even though I knew it would not since the design also suffers of the generator effect as the coil moves in the permanent magnet field. Since it can only move at a certain speed because the coil generates power as it moves, it fights the input power which is coming in the same direction, so we cannot beat the laws of physics here".

Everyone can see from Luc's final conclusions that his (MMM) failed to benefit from any propulsive "Delayed Lenz effect". Removing the latching relay in his motor circuit would allow it to Oscillate in Adam's resonance; Doubling it's power by dovetailing the inductive back kick instead of fighting out of phase like Luc describes it doing.
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-13-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Question

IS THIS YOUR PERSONAL BUILD?
      If it is not your personal build then it is not really there, is it?
      If you want to write a book, then that would be better for your cause.
      It seems unless you have it in print that it is all confusing to EVERYONE.

Comment

• Gotoluc's trellised stators add magnetic force, but the geometry needs to be compressed for the oscillator. The design comes down to positioning vibration transducers inside a compact version with the interval of Lenz reversal the length of throw.

Increasing the coil size would delay the interval and add force to the impact by lengthening the throw.
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-14-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• You need a girlfriend.

Comment

• The charging time and sudden-discharging time almost increase proportionally with the increase of inductance of the coil. These high inductance flat coils would increase the Lenz Delay, lenghten the throw and solidify the reinforced impact.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-15-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
              The charging time and sudden-discharging time almost increase proportionally with the increase of inductance of the coil. These high inductance flat coils would increase the Lenz Delay, lenghten the throw and solidify the reinforced impact.
              The description sounds like sex.
              Maybe you are building a girlfriend?
              Again I ask, why do you have the need
              to keep reposting something someone
              else already wrote?
              Maybe you should do your own work and
              quit peeking at the persons paper in front
              of you at school.

Comment

• The Adam's resonance throw range is a function of inductance. A coil with a 1" throw and 1 Henry of inductance would travel 2" with 2 Henries of inductance. This is the limit of the kickback propulsion distance.

Comment

• I have a question: WHO is following their work?
                  WHO is the author of “your” work?
                  WHY are you continuing insanity when no one believes you?
                  Stop already.
                  You are a fraud.

Comment

• Joe Newman's "Big Eureka" stator coil had miles of copper wire and an inductance of high enough Henries to delay the inductive kickback sufficiently to propel his magnet rotor.

A coil that size would deliver an oscillation throw equal to the "Big Eureka" rotor arc. The advantage of the MMM over Newman's motor is the lack of confinement of the magnet rotor to the core dimension of the coil. The MMM geometry of trellised stators and external magnets allows Luc's design to ultimately out perform Newman's.
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-16-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Build it and see. You can’t because you are not capable.
                      All you can do is rewrite something and make it look like your own words.

Maybe you need a boyfriend Allen.
                      Oh, Vinsassy!!
                      Ok, I’m a bad man.
                      I do actual stuff that works!!
                      Oh, you are an angel with so much doctrine to spread.
                      Answer this:
                      Do you have any proof in front of you right now that you can share with you in the photo?
                      Do this correctly and I will leave you alone.

Comment

• These rotating contacts are at 180 degrees and one on each side of the wheel, thus, when the brushes touch these contacts, the circuit will close. The polarity of the current is reversed in the coil for each half turn. We can wire the oscillator and the SPDT switches to two batteries and the coil in series and substitute it for the "H" bridge:

This circuit is basically identical to Gotoluc's with the latching controlled by the commutator shape.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-16-2019, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Well

Hey other members, look, no photos for proof, just a copied and pasted drawing from some other place and he is claiming it as his?

Now we know how pitiful you are, my kitty is named mittens, what’s your kitty’s name?
                          I’m looking for people who can produce work and not typing clerks.
                          You are not he kind of person I would hire for any job.

You are a fake.

Comment

• Newman's commutator is designed to pulse the coil when the north south rotor magnet is at an angle to the coil axis to propel it from the lenz reversal at TDC. The rotor will attract to the opposite coil poles at 45 degrees and repel from field reversal at 90.

The oscillator self times it's own kickback, and has no need for a Newman commutator.

Comment

• The piezo transducers are at the end of the power stroke only: This is an overunity design.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-17-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Show your build

Show your build!!! Prove it!!!
                                Im calling you out!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X