Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    Ufopolitics,
    I think you have it with the particle accelerator being the starting point.
    ever seen the magvid idea ?
    http://blog.lege.net/Mathias_Bage/GL...-annotated.pdf
    it is basically an open air particle accelerator
    I built a small one that runs in the 70cm radio band,
    did not see anything from it, but then I only can put about 30W of energy into the RF field, and that is likely way way to little power.
    I chose that band because it would make the device small enough to build with what I already had on hand, and if energy density was an issue, it is not much space to fill with power. so guess I will be trying another size here next, but I don't have a larger DC electro magnet, and funding will likely stop me there, but maybe someone has some wire lying around that I can use, I am still asking around.

what gets me about the idea of the particle accelerator moving ether, is that the ARV should do the same thing, but with electrostatic energy and not magnetic energy, and it really should not matter what one you use to get there if you set it up correct.

I tried the electrostatic method, but only have 19.5KV to play with at the moment, and that was not enough voltage to see any effect.
    in the past I had got a slight gravity effect from tests run at about 50KV.

the only common element I have seen in my tests lately is that they seem to need more power into the field than I seem to have. it strikes me as something that does not work well on a small scale with low power.
    then again I could be shaping the filed poorly.
    Great post Spacecase0.
    What about the Steele Braden Motor Spacecase0? What's it doing? Might we reconsider how this electrostatic motor works?

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html

The rotating electrostatic petal design is akin to looking at the ARV's capacitor bank. With the Steele Braden Electrostatic Motor it is being fired in an intermeshing sequentially layered pattern. This is very much like the ARV's layout, and if the idea's of John St. Claire are accurate (and if I understand this correctly) then this motor design should be creating a series of tiny wormholes similar to the St. Claire space ship and so acting to produce an attraction on hyperspace with the correct polarity set up.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-18-2018, 05:31 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Ufopolitics,
      I think you have it with the particle accelerator being the starting point.
      ever seen the magvid idea ?
      http://blog.lege.net/Mathias_Bage/GL...-annotated.pdf
      it is basically an open air particle accelerator.
      Hi Spacecase, thanks!

Yes I went over the MAGVID...in the first pages where he shows the magnetic poles rotation or electron deviation...somehow he's got it right as that both poles are counter rotating (even though he's got it reversed) but the main point is that after assembling both poles he still sees it as both are counter rotating (on his first and second diagrams, plus all later on development of whole paper) .

I have shown this very clearly on the CRT Thread, where both poles -independently against CRT Screen- show counter spins, HOWEVER, when looked as a WHOLE MAGNET (simply using two CRT's for each pole facing each others...diagrams on thread), then we realize that it is JUST ONE SINGLE-DIRECTIONAL SPIN.

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
      I built a small one that runs in the 70cm radio band,
      did not see anything from it, but then I only can put about 30W of energy into the RF field, and that is likely way way to little power.
      I chose that band because it would make the device small enough to build with what I already had on hand, and if energy density was an issue, it is not much space to fill with power. so guess I will be trying another size here next, but I don't have a larger DC electro magnet, and funding will likely stop me there, but maybe someone has some wire lying around that I can use, I am still asking around.
      Would love to see some pics of your work above!!

what gets me about the idea of the particle accelerator moving ether, is that the ARV should do the same thing, but with electrostatic energy and not magnetic energy, and it really should not matter what one you use to get there if you set it up correct.
      For an effective P.A. it is required the magnetic fields to drive/bent the beam, plus a HV Electric Field to provide the acceleration, and in the case of electrons, then we could use a small Tesla ignition coil to reach the HV Positive Ring -set in different stages on the beam traveling path- to accelerate electrons towards it.

I tried the electrostatic method, but only have 19.5KV to play with at the moment, and that was not enough voltage to see any effect.
      in the past I had got a slight gravity effect from tests run at about 50KV.

the only common element I have seen in my tests lately is that they seem to need more power into the field than I seem to have. it strikes me as something that does not work well on a small scale with low power.
      then again I could be shaping the filed poorly.
      I see Electrostatic as a very antiquated method, plus too expensive to build and get parts.

An easy and very simple small particle accelerator to perform primary tests would be a small 12V CRT..

In actual Particle Accelerators, the beam travels in a circular path (forming like a Ring), passing through the HV Ring Accelerating Stages, while bent to keep the curve right with electromagnets...still here the Beam is traveling LINEARLY.

My point is to make the Beam to Spin while moving forward -following same linear path- through the HV Acceleration Ring Stages.

Making the Beam to Spin could be achieved with a small belt of electromagnets excited in a sequence...understand?

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I don't have any good way to post pictures on the web.
        the websites that let you upload them for free don't seem to run on my computer.
        but I have been taking pictures of most of what I do.

I have a document on pumping plasma that has a great picture of this, but can no longer find it on the web.
        they used a solenoid coil that was wound with 6 separate wires, kind of like if you had a 6 conductor ribbon cable that you wound one layer thick to make the solenoid. they grounded all the wires at one end, at the other end, they drove the 6 wires with a 6 phase power supply.
        so, are you thinking to take a solenoid like that and wind it into a toroid ? because I have been wanting to try that lately (with a large regular solenoid coil outside the entire thing to keep the flow from escaping the toroid to much)

I only have hardware to do 4 phases if I want good wave shape and variable frequency (up to 20MHz), but pretty sure that 4 phases would work just fine

and not sure why you could not just drive one wire full power DC in series one at a time. but will think about that for a bit. and I do have that hardware already built that will run up to about 5MHz and will run a few hundred watts of power.

for higher frequencies that are not going to need to be variable, I use a coax cable delay line.

the magvid test I did is as follows, (mostly copy and paste, so sorry if it reads poorly)
        I am using 2 single wave loop antenna at 90 degrees (set inside each other), this makes a sphere of ~9 inches across. the center magnet I have is 18 inches across (and is at right angles to the 2 antennas), so the unit fits inside nicely.
        my central coil is about 580 turns of 19Ga copper wire that is about 29 ohms, I am putting about 4.8A into it. (so you really only need the 580turns and 4.8A to calculate my magnetic field
        so through the center of my coil is about 1120 gauss (0.112T) I can put more power into this coil for limited amounts of time. I am powering it with AC wall power through a veriac, bridge rectifier, and capacitor. (so DC out at about 140V, but can turn it up to ~200V)
        the 2 loop antennas are about 29 inches long each if stretched out, they are wrapped into a circle with one turn.
        using a ~6 inch long section of RG-6U coax cable as a 1/4 wave delay for one of the antennas
        antennas are driven with a radio on the 70cm radio band, I had about 35W max.

don't know if you noticed, but the lower half of the ARV central core is just like the back part of a CRT. only the beam hits electrical contacts that then connect to the capacitors.

Comment

• This is a video by "Physics Girl" demonstrating Falaco Solitron's in a swimming pool. I ran in to the video a while back and it's worth watching "if" you are going to take the time to truly ponder the implications. One thing she does is to add coloring to the vortex so that you physically see the vortex. At the end of the video she also goes on to explain the shadowing on the bottom of the pool using optical explanations.

I find it interesting that these shadows on the bottom of the pool are created by optical effect of what are, in reality, swirling vortex's located far away, and if one were to question the reality of black holes then here might be a place to begin; just saying as this demonstration also seems to show a means to create a cloaking effect.

Falaco Solitons - Cosmic strings in a swimming pool.
          R. M. Kiehn
          http://coll.pair.com/csdc/pdf/fal10305.pdf

About 4 minutes long.
          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnbJEg9r1o8[/VIDEO]
          Last edited by Gambeir; 08-20-2018, 08:56 PM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            This is a video by "Physics Girl" demonstrating Falaco Solitron's in a swimming pool. I ran in to the video a while back and it's worth watching "if" you are going to take the time to truly ponder the implications. One thing she does is to add coloring to the vortex so that you physically see the vortex. At the end of the video she also goes on to explain the shadowing on the bottom of the pool using optical explanations.

I find it interesting that these shadows on the bottom of the pool are created by optical effect of what are, in reality, swirling vortex's located far away, and if one were to question the reality of black holes then here might be a place to begin; just saying as this demonstration also seems to show a means to create a cloaking effect.

Falaco Solitons - Cosmic strings in a swimming pool.
            R. M. Kiehn
            http://coll.pair.com/csdc/pdf/fal10305.pdf

About 4 minutes long.
            [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnbJEg9r1o8[/VIDEO]

Excellent video Gambeir!

It is amazing to see the connection between the two vortexes under the water with the tint!!

Principle of Space Travel?

Great material!

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• howard menger antigravity system

Hey guys ,now few time ago I found a book wrote by Howard Menger that was in contact somehow with aliens... he described an experiment he made by following alien instructions.... here is a part from that book describing his experiment : chapter III The Experiments
              Although I would like to take personal credit for it, I believe the space people were responsible for my performing an amazing experi*ment early in 1956. Of course inventiveness runs in my family. Both my grandfather and great-grandfather were artists and inventors. I like to feel that I am similar to them in that respect.

Although I had not thought too much about inventing things, early in life I had wanted to become an artist; but it was impossible for me to obtain the necessary training. Perhaps I sublimated this urge in the more prosaic occupation of sign painting.

Often in the sign shop, after working hours, however, I would putter around, trying to make new things.

On one such evening I had just finished a sign and was cleaning the brushes prior to going home when the telephone rang. I said, "Hello!" into' it, but there was no response; so I said, "Hello!" several times. Still no reply, so I put it down. Immediately, however, I had the urge to lift the receiver and listen again. I did so, and there was no dial tone; the circuit was still disconnected.

I listened for a few moments and was about to replace the receiver when I heard a high-pitched buzzing sound coming from it. I put it back to my ear, but after a few seconds it stopped. Then I put the telephone down and forgot about it.

As I was preparing to lock up I received a sudden and strong impulse to remain in the shop. Then almost mechanically I began to move about, pick up pieces of wood, other materials, and set about con*structing something—just what I didn't know. Whatever I was doing, I seemed to be controlled and directed, working as if I had a set of blueprints right in front of me and knew exactly every move to make.

I set the materials I had assembled on the bench. Using a 24-inch plywood base, I drilled a hole halfway through the center. In the hole I placed securely the carbon rod of a broken flashlight cell. Next I obtained a large nail of like diameter and wound the nail with 50 turns of very fine copper wire. When I had slid the finished coil off the nail, the unwound ends of wire remaining measured about eight or 10 inches. I soldered two extra connections: one from the top and one from the bottom; two of the ends were connected to a small pen flashlight battery. I stapled some of the wires to the plywood base to hold the assembly in position.

Next I took the small brass cap off the larger flashlight battery cell and glued it in the exact center of a 10-inch aluminum disc, which had been put on the jig-saw and placed in a balanced position directly on top of the carbon rod. I do remember definitely that four ends of the wire pointed at the edges of the disc directly opposite each other in the form of a cross, and approximately one-eighth of an inch from the edge of the disc. All of the equipment was set up in accordance with an imaginary shape of a pyramid.

Then I made two connections at the bottom of the apparatus, which apparently completed the circuit—for the disc immediately was en*veloped by a bluish, spinning light! Then, to my utter amazement, it rose from the platform, crashed through the 12-foot ceiling, which was made of aluminum paper, apparently bounced off the peak roof and then came down again through the same hole through which it had made its ascent!

It crashed with more force than the weight of the aluminum would normally permit, almost completely destroying itself so far as recon*struction of that particular model was concerned.

I was so surprised and shocked I sat down in complete silence and thought for several minutes.

Did the electrons which came from the small battery start some*thing in the atmosphere in the form of some type of energy which took over, once the machine had been "primed"? The small amount of power from the battery surely never could have moved the object in any way.

I was too shaken to do any more work that night, but the next morn*ing I tried to duplicate the experiment,—without success. I just couldn't remember where I had been apparently shown to make the various connections. Later I was able to duplicate the experiment to the extent that the disc glowed; but never did it move. I am writing this with the hope that some open-minded physicist or electronics engineer will, in my brief account above, detect a key which will open the door to some type of free primary energy which the space people say is avail*able all around us, waiting to be tapped.
              his book here :Howard Menger: FROM OUTER SPACE TO YOU ..now my question is : can somebody with native english language figure out his explanations? for me is not clear his description....the sistem seems to be very simple in construction and I think are involved orgonic energy because of blue glowing ...
              Last edited by sinergicus; 08-22-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                Hey guys ,now few time ago I found a book wrote by Howard Menger that was in contact somehow with aliens... he described an experiment he made by following alien instructions.... here is a part from that book describing his experiment : chapter III The Experiments
                Although I would like to take personal credit for it, I believe the space people were responsible for my performing an amazing experi*ment early in 1956. Of course inventiveness runs in my family. Both my grandfather and great-grandfather were artists and inventors. I like to feel that I am similar to them in that respect.

Although I had not thought too much about inventing things, early in life I had wanted to become an artist; but it was impossible for me to obtain the necessary training. Perhaps I sublimated this urge in the more prosaic occupation of sign painting.

Often in the sign shop, after working hours, however, I would putter around, trying to make new things.

On one such evening I had just finished a sign and was cleaning the brushes prior to going home when the telephone rang. I said, "Hello!" into' it, but there was no response; so I said, "Hello!" several times. Still no reply, so I put it down. Immediately, however, I had the urge to lift the receiver and listen again. I did so, and there was no dial tone; the circuit was still disconnected.

I listened for a few moments and was about to replace the receiver when I heard a high-pitched buzzing sound coming from it. I put it back to my ear, but after a few seconds it stopped. Then I put the telephone down and forgot about it.

As I was preparing to lock up I received a sudden and strong impulse to remain in the shop. Then almost mechanically I began to move about, pick up pieces of wood, other materials, and set about con*structing something—just what I didn't know. Whatever I was doing, I seemed to be controlled and directed, working as if I had a set of blueprints right in front of me and knew exactly every move to make.

I set the materials I had assembled on the bench. Using a 24-inch plywood base, I drilled a hole halfway through the center. In the hole I placed securely the carbon rod of a broken flashlight cell. Next I obtained a large nail of like diameter and wound the nail with 50 turns of very fine copper wire. When I had slid the finished coil off the nail, the unwound ends of wire remaining measured about eight or 10 inches. I soldered two extra connections: one from the top and one from the bottom; two of the ends were connected to a small pen flashlight battery. I stapled some of the wires to the plywood base to hold the assembly in position.

Next I took the small brass cap off the larger flashlight battery cell and glued it in the exact center of a 10-inch aluminum disc, which had been put on the jig-saw and placed in a balanced position directly on top of the carbon rod. I do remember definitely that four ends of the wire pointed at the edges of the disc directly opposite each other in the form of a cross, and approximately one-eighth of an inch from the edge of the disc. All of the equipment was set up in accordance with an imaginary shape of a pyramid.

Then I made two connections at the bottom of the apparatus, which apparently completed the circuit—for the disc immediately was en*veloped by a bluish, spinning light! Then, to my utter amazement, it rose from the platform, crashed through the 12-foot ceiling, which was made of aluminum paper, apparently bounced off the peak roof and then came down again through the same hole through which it had made its ascent!

It crashed with more force than the weight of the aluminum would normally permit, almost completely destroying itself so far as recon*struction of that particular model was concerned.

I was so surprised and shocked I sat down in complete silence and thought for several minutes.

Did the electrons which came from the small battery start some*thing in the atmosphere in the form of some type of energy which took over, once the machine had been "primed"? The small amount of power from the battery surely never could have moved the object in any way.

I was too shaken to do any more work that night, but the next morn*ing I tried to duplicate the experiment,—without success. I just couldn't remember where I had been apparently shown to make the various connections. Later I was able to duplicate the experiment to the extent that the disc glowed; but never did it move. I am writing this with the hope that some open-minded physicist or electronics engineer will, in my brief account above, detect a key which will open the door to some type of free primary energy which the space people say is avail*able all around us, waiting to be tapped.
                his book here :Howard Menger: FROM OUTER SPACE TO YOU ..now my question is : can somebody with native english language figure out his explanations? for me is not clear his description....the sistem seems to be very simple in construction and I think are involved orgonic energy because of blue glowing ...
                he leaves out details needed.
                he talks of the carbon rod, but not if the magnetic coil went over it, but he does imply it did go around the carbon.
                he talks of the brass cap, but not if it was used as an electrical connection or a pivot point for the disk to spin on.
                lots of details are not there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Excellent video Gambeir!

It is amazing to see the connection between the two vortexes under the water with the tint!!

Principle of Space Travel?

Great material!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Thanks, well at about 4 minutes she explains that the vortex is transferring matter. One of the things about this is that it gives you a visual frame of reference to better visualize a wormhole; which is a vortex tube for all practical purposes.

One of the things to take note of here is that matter is accelerated even though it's moving at a constant speed by virtue of centripetal force as it transits the vortex tube. This is one of the reach around solutions to FTL Superluminal travel with standard physics.

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/...l-acceleration

*Changes in the direction of motion of an object still count as acceleration.*
                  This is probably an important fact to remember when trying to create a Non~Newtonian Gravitational field.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modifi...onian_dynamics

Centripetal means to the center. Now if you look at this illustration there's the obvious Triangle once more staring you in the face. :0 Shock and awe~

Image credit: Openstax College Physics

The directions of the velocity of an object at two different points are shown, and the change in velocity, vΔ, is seen to point directly toward the center of curvature.

I took this information from the Kahn Academy.
                  https://www.khanacademy.org/science/...tion-intuition

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=460&v=vZOk8NnjILg[/VIDEO]
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 08-23-2018, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the interesting post sinergicus. I'm not a big follower of UFO History and this story was unknown to me.

Comment

he leaves out details needed.
                      he talks of the carbon rod, but not if the magnetic coil went over it, but he does imply it did go around the carbon.
                      he talks of the brass cap, but not if it was used as an electrical connection or a pivot point for the disk to spin on.
                      lots of details are not there.
                      Hello Spacecase,

Please go over the last paragraph...the guy could not even replicate his own experiment the next day...the best success at a second duplication attempt only achieved a glowing disc that never took off again...

I am reading the whole book...it is a beautifully written and put together piece of literature.

Related to the "Technology"...it is just about the way to stir the AETHER with absolutely ANY of its millions of "components"...neme it electrons, photons, ions...orgone...or whatever...it IS DEFINITIVELY NOT about ANY SPECIFIC COMPONENT...BUT THE "SHAPE" We utilize to do the job...when the "magic" opens up...

The Shape?...simple...A SPIRAL...A VORTEX...And what can do that?...a COIL.
                      But a coil could also serve as the "capturing" mean.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• howard menger free energy motor

In the book I posted earlier , are decribed a little free energy motor ,magnets based , that was constructed by howard menger under alien inspiration ..here is an document with details and sugestions about how to make and tune it ...https://www.scribd.com/doc/18003630/...or-Free-Energy the spining disk magnet
                        is not clear to me how is polarized... from picture seems to have special polarization with north outside around circumference and south inside ..any opinion ?

P.S.Here is a pdf of menger motor to download it directly.. no need to have account at scribd to download the plans... http://www.rexresearch.com/menger/mengermotor.pdf
                        Last edited by sinergicus; 08-24-2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• John Iwaszko said that the mind of God is Geometrical; that energetic matter produces effect through geometry. Recently I received a message acknowledging that Mr. Iwaszko was in the early stages of developing a unified energetic field theory depicting the cross correlations of energetic fields: Cause & Effect.

I have asked to share this illustration and am awaiting his reply. What we are missing is what John has been working to solve; a means to visualize these fields, to understand their relative positions as energies, as opposites as Ying is to Yang, and I think that once this idea is communicated there will begin a new path to follow in understanding energetic systems. In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang describes how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world. So I wouldn't say that it's merely the product of a vortex, a stirring alone, rather it is that the vortex is a dynamical moving field interacting with it's surroundings, but which ultimately is about the shape of energetic space as energies must have the proper geometry to produce an effect.

John Iwaszko's site and his page on the life long search for antigravity
                          Anti-Gravity – AurumSolis Technologies
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 08-23-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                            In the book I posted earlier , are decribed a little free energy motor ,magnets based , that was constructed by howard menger under alien inspiration ..here is an document with details and sugestions about how to make and tune it ...https://www.scribd.com/doc/18003630/...or-Free-Energy the spining disk magnet
                            is not clear to me how is polarized... from picture seems to have special polarization with north outside around circumference and south inside ..any opinion ?
                            Thanks SO MUCH Sinergicus for all this info, I particularly find it fascinating!!!

Still reading the book...have not gotten to the Motor part yet...

But based on the way the polarity is set on that disc...it seems almost impossible to make it with the basic coil winding magnetization procedures...
                            I have been working in my head a way to do it...it is COMPLETELY ASYMMETRICAL!!

And we all know that polarity in magnetic fields ALWAYS look for SYMMETRICAL STABILITY related to the FERROMAGNETIC MASS where is set.

I have been thinking it could also be done in two parts...

I will make a drawing and send it to the Chinese Manufacturers...if they can not make it...well...then we will have to figure it out ourselves.

I see Howard himself was selling this small motor...

I just hope He did not have a tragic and mysterious death on his early stage in life...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                              John Iwaszko said that the mind of God is Geometrical; that energetic matter produces effect through geometry. Recently I received a message acknowledging that Mr. Iwaszko was in the early stages of developing a unified energetic field theory depicting the cross correlations of energetic fields: Cause & Effect.

I have asked to share this illustration and am awaiting his reply. What we are missing is what John has been working to solve; a means to visualize these fields, to understand their relative positions as energies, as opposites as Ying is to Yang, and I think that once this idea is communicated there will begin a new path to follow in understanding energetic systems. In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang describes how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world. So I wouldn't say that it's merely the product of a vortex, a stirring alone, rather it is that the vortex is a dynamical moving field interacting with it's surroundings, but which ultimately is about the shape of energetic space as energies must have the proper geometry to produce an effect.

John Iwaszko's site and his page on the life long search for antigravity
                              Anti-Gravity – AurumSolis Technologies
                              Hi Gambeir,

I never said it was a "merely" spiral or a vortex, but the basic shape to "align" AETHER in a way we could collect Energy and all the rest of "effects" through coils...

Even though they say magnetic fields do not contain partial spins...I SAY THEY DO...and maybe the fundamental reason why it has been deviated-negated in 180 degrees that possibility from Developing Sciences on this fields...

That's all the "magic" we see magnetism can do...to the extent much can NOT be explained by Classic Magnetism...simply because of the stubborn and dogmatic Sciences that rule our Planet...it is very convenient that way...

Imagine we could create a 3D SPATIAL VORTEX just like an electron gun could shot a straight LINEAR beam accelerated by a HV Positive DESTINATION...

Well now let's convert that Linear Beam into a CORK SCREW 3D SHAPE BEAM, assisted by a rotating magnetic field GENERATING the proper DEFLECTIONS...

There is MUCH more to this...like the frequency, the curved amplitude, the resonance with the electric HV Field...etc,etc...

And really not much energy spent to create such design...HOWEVER a COIL PARALLEL PLUS WITHIN THE VORTEX BEAM SPACE...to that cork screw beam will provide huge energy flow at its terminals..

How much energy do you think a BEAM of CHARGED PLUS ACCELERATED PARTICLES COULD CARRY?

Check out Particle Accelerators at CERN...or the HADRON COLLIDER...

Am still developing this...but am sure it will work beautifully because of pre simple tests I have conducted...and absolutely ALL gave me very positive results.

Comprende?

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Hi Gambeir,

I never said it was a "merely" spiral or a vortex, but the basic shape to "align" AETHER in a way we could collect Energy and all the rest of "effects" through coils...
                                Yes, I do realize that is not what you were saying: Didn't mean to imply you had at all Ufopolitics. I know you weren't saying that at all.

What I wanted to make as clear as I could was that "yes" the geometry (shape) is cross correlated to a reaction. Why this takes place is almost certain to become an area for future study, which is why I wanted to also introduce John Iwaszko back into this discussion as this is what he has been working on.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Even though they say magnetic fields do not contain partial spins...I SAY THEY DO...and maybe the fundamental reason why it has been deviated-negated in 180 degrees that possibility from Developing Sciences on this fields...

That's all the "magic" we see magnetism can do...to the extent much can NOT be explained by Classic Magnetism...simply because of the stubborn and dogmatic Sciences that rule our Planet...it is very convenient that way...

Imagine we could create a 3D SPATIAL VORTEX just like an electron gun could shot a straight LINEAR beam accelerated by a HV Positive DESTINATION...

Well now let's convert that Linear Beam into a CORK SCREW 3D SHAPE BEAM, assisted by a rotating magnetic field GENERATING the proper DEFLECTIONS...

There is MUCH more to this...like the frequency, the curved amplitude, the resonance with the electric HV Field...etc,etc...

And really not much energy spent to create such design...HOWEVER a COIL PARALLEL PLUS WITHIN THE VORTEX BEAM SPACE...to that cork screw beam will provide huge energy flow at its terminals..

How much energy do you think a BEAM of CHARGED PLUS ACCELERATED PARTICLES COULD CARRY?

Check out Particle Accelerators at CERN...or the HADRON COLLIDER...

Am still developing this...but am sure it will work beautifully because of pre simple tests I have conducted...and absolutely ALL gave me very positive results.

Comprende?

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
                                Comprehend? Well maybe I can claim that: Like why stop the delusions now huh?
                                Yes, I gather the gist to some degree. I will not claim I understand.
                                Not fully and I'm not sure anyone yet can claim that either.
                                I think we have some ideas why such and such may happen.
                                I don't think we yet really understand.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 08-24-2018, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X