No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the next video, which I've posted previously, Ken tells us that by using an application of power to a magnetic field vector, and using Fleming's Right Hand Rule applied perpendicular to the point of acceleration, and by changing the approach vector, we can reduce and eventually eliminate gravity (weight). This device Ken created uses between 4 and 8 parts, more than one magnet (*as in two magnets) and by using a watch battery as the applied power; @ 7:00 minute mark Ken describes how this works. Listen closely because I'm about sure to have something incorrect so listen to what he says for yourself. Some of you out there have to know enough and have these simple parts to re-create this device. I'm counting on that BTW.

Genuine 'Anti-Gravity': Electrical theory & Field Vectors that make it MORE than possible
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSMCZhRlhdo[/VIDEO]

Recall the earlier video @ 4:20 & 4:50 minute mark.
    Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA[/VIDEO]

The point here is that the principle of how antigravity works is not complex. This business of dropping a magnet through a copper pipe: You're riding a magnet falling through space in case you've forgotten. This isn't about Eddy Currents or Lenz's Law. It's about the fact that you're part of very large mass that's moving through the medium of space. That's what the demonstration is really about. Zoom out to like to the Crab Nebula or something to put some perspective on the whole matter.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 02-20-2019, 12:04 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by p75213 View Post
      I came across these and thought they may be of interest.

Magnetic Monopole:https://patents.google.com/patent/US5929732A/en

Magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator:https://patents.google.com/patent/US...93?oq=wormhole

Method of gravity distortion and time displacement: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060073976
      Thanks for posting these.

Now what I like to do is to look at these to see if they make any sense. I think the John St. Clair patents have the most going for them. It's like St. Clair does know about the original Aether Theory but since he has to get by the US Patent Office these patents of his must be constructed in Einsteinian Physics. So it's Einsteinian Physic's in patents and nothing but Einsteinian Physics. Any invention which is going to be patented in the US which involves anything like St. Clair's patents is going to have be framed in Einsteinian Physic's. Understand? He has no choice and so he has to make a round peg fit in a square hole.

A quick and concise explanation of the Aether Theory can be found in this pdf on the Karl Schappeller Device written by Henry Steven's; author of Hitlers Flying Saucers.
      http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

In a lot of St. Clair's patents there's a rotating/spinning electromagnetic field, and which supposedly lowers the speed of light, but in the physics of the Aether (revived & taught by Wheeler) what I think you've really got going on is an electrically expanded magnet, or a rotating magnetic field which is mimicking what takes place in a solid magnet, thereby creating sort of virtual magnet and using of course electrical power to accomplish this fact.

What that does is that the center of the electro-magnetic field is the point which Counter-Space moves towards, or what's called the PSA (point source of dielectric acceleration): Counter-Space being a dielectric inertial plane of hyper-velocity counter-spacial energy.

What I think this means is that you've now created a local area where a false mass exists because the PSA of a magnet is where counter-space goes and which is an omni-directional field (coming from all sides around the PSA) and which is what is responsible for creating the illusion of gravity/weight in matter. This is not anti-gravity however because the false mass isn't being re-vectored away from the Earth, but you should still have an altered area in space just as described by St. Claire in some sense, only the real truth is that it's not happening as described by the physics of Einstein. It's happening because counter-space is the Zero Point field which is dielectric and which moves at billions of times the speed of our local light.

So now I know I'm droning on, but there is a vast difference between knowing the truth as opposed to thinking you know just because it is explained as the truth. Any detective or policeman knows and appreciates the difference. People tell them lies because obviously they don't want to go to jail. It's up to them to find where the real truth lies. We have the same thing going on in these patents.

The way to know which ones of these have hope of being valid instead of huge wastes of money and time is to know and understand the principles that Ken Wheeler is reviving. These aren't his idea's or his teachings and people need to realize that. They are the ideas and teaching of people ranging from Dollard, Oliver Heaviside, Philo Taylor Farnsworth, Tesla, Oleg Dmitrovich Jefimenko, Ken Wheeler, and I'd even say Ed Leedskalnin who also denied that there was any such thing as electrons, same a Philo Farnsworth did until he was forced to cave in to his employer, though obviously he too never believe in particle theory.

There is No Speed of Light. Stolen from the following recommended link.
      https://zeteticzen.wordpress.com/201...peed-of-light/

“Scientists at MIT created a 1 trillion frames per second camera to record a single pulse of light traveling through a bottle!”

MIT's trillion frames per second light-tracking camera - BBC News

"Electricity is Ether in a state of dynamic polarization; magnetism is Ether in a state of dynamic circular polarization upon itself, is the radiative termination of electrical discharge; dielectricity is the Ether under stress or strain. The motions and strains of the Ether give rise to electrification. Phi times Psi gives Q; ‘electrons’ do not mediate these electrical and magnetic forces or their likewise the Ether fields. There are no electrons, negative charges, special-dimensions, warped space (resoundingly denied by Tesla and others), and no photons; only charge, induction and radiation/discharges and their relational spins, all as mediated through the Ether.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 02-21-2019, 01:43 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• So now I have what I think is a partial solution to the mystery of the ARV's propulsion system: Courtesy of Oleg Jefimenko and Ken Wheeler.

Returning to the beginning of this inquiry and taking liberty with the reported internals of so-called UFO's given by abductee's, what I ask all of you now is what do you think is going on with this sketch I made given what you now supposedly understand about electromagnetic retardation? In the beginning of this inquiry others were sure that there was an electrically conductive gas in the tube. Now suppose that you have a material or gas which is electrically conductive inside a tube, and then apply a moving magnetic field in the vertical direction downwards, but doing so with the speed of electricity using electromagnets. What do you think is going to happen based on the information Ken Wheeler supplies via Oleg Jefimenko and a few others?

If I understand all of this correctly, and if Wheeler is right, if Oleg is right, then what you should have is an ability to equalize or cancel the effects of so-called gravity. Now of course we have these abductee's reports as well which would seem to strongly support this idea.

I do want to hear what people have to say about this.

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-24-2019, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          So now I have what I think is a partial solution to the mystery of the ARV's propulsion system: Courtesy of Oleg Jefimenko and Ken Wheeler.

Returning to the beginning of this inquiry and taking liberty with the reported internals of so-called UFO's given by abductee's, what I ask all of you now is what do you think is going on with this sketch I made given what you now supposedly understand about electromagnetic retardation? In the beginning of this inquiry others were sure that there was an electrically conductive gas in the tube. Now suppose that you have a material or gas which is electrically conductive inside a tube, and then apply a moving magnetic field in the vertical direction downwards, but doing so with the speed of electricity using electromagnets. What do you think is going to happen based on the information ken Wheeler supplies via Oleg Jefimenko and a few others?

If I understand all of this correctly, and if Wheeler is right, if Oleg is right, then what you should have is an ability to equalize or cancel the effects of so-called gravity. Now of course we have these abductee's reports as well which would seem to strongly support this idea.

I do want to hear what people have to say about this.

That is something we can test.
          I have been wanting to set up a plasma pump anyway.

Comment

• I figured we would take this public Spacecase0. See where it goes huh?
            The whole thing kind of reminds me of "Metropolis" by Fritz Lang.
            Now if you want to talk conspiracy just look at that film.

Claimed Non-Terrestrial Disc Aircraft In German Possession: The Freiburg Disc

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-24-2019, 01:37 AM.

Comment

I figured we would take this public Spacecase0. See where it goes huh?
              The whole thing kind of reminds me of "Metropolis" by Fritz Lang.
              Now if you want to talk conspiracy just look at that film.

Claimed Non-Terrestrial Disc Aircraft In German Possession: The Freiburg Disc
              one thing that does worry me about any free energy or space travel is that oppressors might use it to oppress people even more with it.
              but then I think about it more and think that they likely already have the technology, and we cant do anything more to hurt by telling everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                one thing that does worry me about any free energy or space travel is that oppressors might use it to oppress people even more with it.
                but then I think about it more and think that they likely already have the technology, and we cant do anything more to hurt by telling everyone.
                We aren't telling the breakaway civilization anything they haven't known for at least a half century. The only thing we need to fear is being murdered for bothering to try to tell your fellow humans, but as to why I have to wonder since we are opposed by legions of mind controlled brainwashed zombies like the last one that showed up on this thread, so I understand the fear but we already live in a slave world run on extortion, terror, murder, and war.

Our problem is wresting away from the rulers the knowledge which rightfully belongs to all of us and which is necessary for humanity to progress. We aren't telling the richest of the rich anything they don't already know. Count on it. They are so far ahead that we are like cave dwellers and they are living on Mount Olympus.

Just imagine if there are no aliens or very few, and just imagine if the vast Universe is mainly empty, and just imagine a species of human that would entrap all of us here on this planet while knowing that. Can there be any greater crime? They have this technology. Probably have had it for at least 80 years if that Berlin UFO photo is evidence of what the German Scientists worked out. So someone has had this. We know this is true, we know it, there's the UFO report from South Africa from 1950 and those were not aliens. They were human beings.

We need not worry about giving them more to oppress us. We need to worry about what they already have that we know they have. Then we need to worry about what we suspect they might have which we aren't sure they have. Like say invisibility, tractor beams, implanting thoughts, scrubbing memories, turning the unfortunate whom are prone to hypnosis in to mindless assassins or useful slaves and mouth pieces, and which are things we know have already been proven to be possible; what else might they have? Are they abducting kids and using genetic alteration experimentation on them as has been suggested, creating an alternative race to supplant all of us with, to make war on all of us with under the disguise of aliens. The list of what could be taking place given the unaccounted money hiding behind the illusion of national security is limited only by your own imagination. I think we are living in a time of great delusion and have no real idea what is really being done outside of governmental oversight, let alone outside of public knowledge.

Our only real safeguard is to be aware, to know history and to remember it, and knowing that teaches never allow yourself to be less well armed than the rulers are. We shouldn't be stuck on this planet, but there is absolutely no indication what-so-ever that the ruling powers that be have any intention of altering that situation. Certainly there's absolutely no help whatever coming out of academia, no invention, no creativity, no real hope of any human ever leaving this mud ball in space. Not seriously, because going to the moon is like walking to the neighbors house. Yet again, we have all these images of UFO's, story after story of abductions, of cattle mutilations, hundreds of thousands of missing kids every year in the US alone. God knows what the global figures might be, and yet there's not one single body anyone has that proves there's aliens. Either they exist and they themselves scrub any real evidence they exist, or else someone else does to protect that fact, I think of the now infamous 4Chan episode and the alien photo that brought that site down, or else it's all a hoax enabled by the ability to locate and identify people whom are prone to being hypnotized and hence brainwashed, or there's technology which enables memories to put in peoples skulls. Whatever the truth we all have a right to know what it is and since that's not happening we have to discover it ourselves.

Who knows where truth lies with that kind of interference taking place. We have to enable the tools to find truth ourselves. If aliens are abducting our kids and turning them into chowder or slaves then we have a right to know that. If the rulers are a group of mass murdering pedophiles then we need to come to grips with that: Maybe they are both true. We can no longer expect that any government in any nation on earth will or even can be of assistance. So called private enterprise, which is code for royalty BTW, now has absolute control over all the fake Western Democracies. So we have to equalize the playing field ourselves. If you can build your own flying saucer, fly in to space, fly to the moon and to mars, well then that there will be a mind expanding event for humanity. We need to realize our place in the Cosmos and to confront reality. We need equality in weaponry and that's what anti-gravity really is. It's a weapon as much as it is a tool.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 02-26-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Hello request to join this thread

Hello I lightworker1 will to like join this thread and contribute positively.
                  lightworker1
                  Last edited by Lightworker1; 02-25-2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

We aren't telling the breakaway civilization anything they haven't known for at least a half century. The only thing we need to fear is being murdered for bothering to try to tell your fellow humans, but as to why I have to wonder since we are opposed by legions of mind controlled brainwashed zombies like the last one that showed up on this thread, so I understand the fear but we already live in a slave world run on extortion, terror, murder, and war.

Our problem is wresting away from the rulers the knowledge which rightfully belongs to all of us and which is necessary for humanity to progress. We aren't telling the richest of the rich anything they don't already know. Count on it. They are so far ahead that we are like cave dwellers and they are living on Mount Olympus.

Just imagine if there are no aliens or very few, and just imagine if the vast Universe is mainly empty, and just imagine a species of human that would entrap all of us here on this planet while knowing that. Can there be any greater crime? They have this technology. Probably have had it for at least 80 years if that Berlin UFO photo is evidence of what the German Scientists worked out. So someone has had this. We know this is true, we know it, there's the UFO report from South Africa from 1950 and those were not aliens. They were human beings.
                    Mila Kunis Ascending

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                      lightworker1
                      what ideas do you have ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                        lightworker1
                        What, so now I'm like Hitler and people have to ask to post?

Please do feel free to join in.

I am on a mission here to unravel what is manifestly obvious, and which is that some of these so called UFO's are man made vehicles, and these are machines our tax dollars have paid for and which I strongly suspect aren't even in the hands of the US Military except to safeguard. As long as we are on the Nazi theme let's remember that they too had their own roots in powerful private quasi-military organizations. Nothing happens the same way twice but the framework is undeniable and visible.

30 of the most powerful private security companies in the world; or where's my brown shirt and M-16 Frankenstein Helmet.
                        https://www.securitydegreehub.com/mo...-in-the-world/
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 02-26-2019, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Now we have all seen this before but do we understand what we are seeing?
                          It's not really obvious but in retrospect it should have been.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7zywli4Vg[/VIDEO]
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 02-27-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Physics Girl tells us that the problem with magnets is that you never find one that has only a north or south pole, but in 1931, the English theoretical physicist Prof Paul Dirac predicted that the north and south poles of a magnet could exist independently and behave like electric charges. So we can mimic a magnetic mono-pole by using electric switching. I'm sure the idea wasn't passed haphazardly and an alternative approach might be to consider rotating a dipole in a system that creates a monopole. This may be what we are seeing in these spiral tubes reported by abductee's.

This concept comes out of conventional wisdom which holds that magnetism is a correctional force caused by the movement of electrons, which then neatly explains electromagnetism, but which also leaves us with suspecting that the electric force and the magnetic force are both pseudo-forces caused by the movement of one or the other. As a result, in so far as creating an efficient driver goes, the notion of creating a monopolar diver via a rotational system which swaps poles at the right time is the point which I think might be happening in the ARV design.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 02-27-2019, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Physics Girl tells us that the problem with magnets is that you never find one that has only a north or south pole, but in 1931, the English theoretical physicist Prof Paul Dirac predicted that the north and south poles of a magnet could exist independently and behave like electric charges. So we can mimic a magnetic mono-pole by using electric switching. I'm sure the idea wasn't passed haphazardly and an alternative approach might be to consider rotating a dipole in a system that creates a monopole. This may be what we are seeing in these spiral tubes reported by abductee's.

This concept comes out of conventional wisdom which holds that magnetism is a correctional force caused by the movement of electrons, which then neatly explains electromagnetism, but which also leaves us with suspecting that the electric force and the magnetic force are both pseudo-forces caused by the movement of one or the other. As a result, in so far as creating an efficient driver goes, the notion of creating a monopolar diver via a rotational system which swaps poles at the right time is the point which I think might be happening in the ARV design.
                              so, a magnetic mono pole is an electric field...
                              and I would say the 2 are at 90 degrees to each other.
                              I think it is correct, but also remember this is a reinvent of a very well known idea.

Comment

• Not sure if you fellows have seen this Vid
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bduDeZ4GA0c

very telling IMO.. RE: "Sun extinction Cycle " By Dr.August Dunning
                                A few of the scientists in OUR community follow his comments with interest.
                                always wondered why Elon was so quick to get us off the planet or would be in the tunnel business ..Usually nightmare regulated..
                                but he is getting permission to tunnel so easily ?.
                                perhaps just a cover for ever ambitious tunneling projects ??

maybe the Parker probe is trying to get a better grasp on the actual timeline ?

respectfully
                                submitted
                                and as always will remove if deemed inappropriate or old news

Chet
                                Last edited by RAMSET; 02-27-2019, 02:02 PM.
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X