• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    Not sure if you fellows have seen this Vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bduDeZ4GA0c

very telling IMO.. RE: "Sun extinction Cycle " By Dr.August Dunning
    A few of the scientists in OUR community follow his comments with interest.
    always wondered why Elon was so quick to get us off the planet or would be in the tunnel business ..Usually nightmare regulated..
    but he is getting permission to tunnel so easily ?.
    perhaps just a cover for ever ambitious tunneling projects ??

maybe the Parker probe is trying to get a better grasp on the actual timeline ?

respectfully
    submitted
    and as always will remove if deemed inappropriate or old news

Chet

President Trump — would like to send an American to Mars
    “during my first term or at worst during my second term.”
    “a lot sooner than we’re even thinking.”

Al

Comment

• Gone by request
      Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        so, a magnetic mono pole is an electric field...
        and I would say the 2 are at 90 degrees to each other.
        I think it is correct, but also remember this is a reinvent of a very well known idea.
        Sorry for the delay, had a few computer problems, but mostly I just needed to take a time out. I know my brain will figure it out all by itself if I just let it do what it's supposed to instead of constantly trying to force it. Mainly I was passing along a thought. That being the machine is pre-solid state and so it's probably electromechanical. However, how exactly that would work I haven't deduced, or even if it's possible or necessary, but something to think about. I was reflecting on the inner spiral tubes of the central column while babbling. I think I now have about half of this worked out theoretically speaking.

The ARV uses a combined propulsion system consisting first of a closed cycle electromagneto drive as outlined by Oleg D. Jefimenko and as demonstrated by Ken Wheeler. This is the Central Column Tube which contains a gas or fluid that will produce the effective same results as shown in the magnet being dropped down a tube. Only of course we are forcing this to happen via an electrically powered series of magnets which provide the reaction by being set off in a repeating cascade. The speed of the cascade and the substance that reacts with the electromagnets together determine the reactive force.

At the bottom of the ARV are the Pie Shaped Quartz Plates. This is the secondary part of the propulsion system. Here I'm speculating based on what I now think I understand. Please keep that in mind. This is probably not right and will change as knowledge increases. Right now this is what I think is happening.

The magnetic and electric are transferred via wireless (*see big pit with wire's that the tube sits in) which is carried out wards. This energy is evidently aided in evacuation with the help of a large electromagnet which surrounds the exterior about half way up that forms the walkway where the crew compartment door is located. As the energy is passing through the so-called capacitor plates the quartz creates a gravitational mass.

*Note; so it's a flat earth right? Kind of interesting how that works huh?

In the ARV design most of what is understood is turned inside out. This is a little confusing how this works because according to theory the energies of space and counter space move towards the center. For this reason these plates and the way they interact with the column stymied me for a while. You would think that the energy has to move inwards and those pie shaped plates seem to strongly suggest that is what the design was intending, but after realizing how the central column worked I began to see how the reverse might be taking place.

The center is still there, but it's the electromagnetic center, and it is within the central column. The plates create the false mass. Which say's that the behavior of the quartz is such that when energies pass through it a gravitational mass weight is induced and that gravitational mass is variable because it's controllable by the energy and speed of the electromagneto propulsion system.

I know this is a little counter-intuitive but it makes sense in terms of explaining the reports about the scale and speed of this design. Wherein, supposedly the bigger they are, the faster they can travel, and so there appears to be some logic going on with the idea because Quartz (evidently) perturbs electromagnetic energy the most and can therefore create an artificial mass (false mass). We already know there's truth to this because it's long been known that area's rich in quartz are infamous for the unexplained including levitation of objects in so-called poltergeists.

Finally, when powered up and buttoned up for safety, the evacuated electromagnetic energy is pulled out of the bottom of the vehicle along the edges of the so-called capacitors with the assistance of an electromagnetic ring along the upper exterior and which rings the large aluminum disk forming the crew deck in the McCandlish Illustration. This aluminum disk and the location of the ring magnet is your big clue that more is going on than meets the eye because this says there is counter-space being taken back up to the core of the electro-magnet in the central column.

* Ever wonder why someone would name a project winterhaven?
        Remember that almost all of Earth History is in Glacial Ice. Like I mean all of it. Not parts of it.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 03-02-2019, 06:38 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

Remember that almost all of Earth History is in Glacial Ice. Like I mean all of it. Not parts of it.
          or
          "cold current"
          or
          In all of the foregoing work, low temperature researches involving the cryostat would ,be of fundamental importance;
          for although the dielectrics are not usually used at low temperatures, many of the characteristics which determine their behavior at ordinary
          temperatures can be examined more readily by experiments performed at low temperatures.

PROJECT WINTERHAVEN
          A PROPOSAL FOR
          JOINT SERVICES RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            Sorry for the delay, had a few computer problems, but mostly I just needed to take a time out. I know my brain will figure it out all by itself if I just let it do what it's supposed to instead of constantly trying to force it. Mainly I was passing along a thought. That being the machine is pre-solid state and so it's probably electromechanical. However, how exactly that would work I haven't deduced, or even if it's possible or necessary, but something to think about. I was reflecting on the inner spiral tubes of the central column while babbling. I think I now have about half of this worked out theoretically speaking.

The ARV uses a combined propulsion system consisting first of a closed cycle electromagneto drive as outlined by Oleg D. Jefimenko and as demonstrated by Ken Wheeler. This is the Central Column Tube which contains a gas or fluid that will produce the effective same results as shown in the magnet being dropped down a tube. Only of course we are forcing this to happen via an electrically powered series of magnets which provide the reaction by being set off in a repeating cascade. The speed of the cascade and the substance that reacts with the electromagnets together determine the reactive force.

At the bottom of the ARV are the Pie Shaped Quartz Plates. This is the secondary part of the propulsion system. Here I'm speculating based on what I now think I understand. Please keep that in mind. This is probably not right and will change as knowledge increases. Right now this is what I think is happening.

The magnetic and electric are transferred via wireless (*see big pit with wire's that the tube sits in) which is carried out wards. This energy is evidently aided in evacuation with the help of a large electromagnet which surrounds the exterior about half way up that forms the walkway where the crew compartment door is located. As the energy is passing through the so-called capacitor plates the quartz creates a gravitational mass.

*Note; so it's a flat earth right? Kind of interesting how that works huh?

In the ARV design most of what is understood is turned inside out. This is a little confusing how this works because according to theory the energies of space and counter space move towards the center. For this reason these plates and the way they interact with the column stymied me for a while. You would think that the energy has to move inwards and those pie shaped plates seem to strongly suggest that is what the design was intending, but after realizing how the central column worked I began to see how the reverse might be taking place.

The center is still there, but it's the electromagnetic center, and it is within the central column. The plates create the false mass. Which say's that the behavior of the quartz is such that when energies pass through it a gravitational mass weight is induced and that gravitational mass is variable because it's controllable by the energy and speed of the electromagneto propulsion system.

I know this is a little counter-intuitive but it makes sense in terms of explaining the reports about the scale and speed of this design. Wherein, supposedly the bigger they are, the faster they can travel, and so there appears to be some logic going on with the idea because Quartz (evidently) perturbs electromagnetic energy the most and can therefore create an artificial mass (false mass). We already know there's truth to this because it's long been known that area's rich in quartz are infamous for the unexplained including levitation of objects in so-called poltergeists.

Finally, when powered up and buttoned up for safety, the evacuated electromagnetic energy is pulled out of the bottom of the vehicle along the edges of the so-called capacitors with the assistance of an electromagnetic ring along the upper exterior and which rings the large aluminum disk forming the crew deck in the McCandlish Illustration. This aluminum disk and the location of the ring magnet is your big clue that more is going on than meets the eye because this says there is counter-space being taken back up to the core of the electro-magnet in the central column.

THANK YOU! Great post.

Questions this raises include does synthetic crystallize quartz do the same thing, can the pie shaped discs just be replaced with an acceptable mass of quartz regardless of shape, inferior shapes merely lowering efficiency?

What regions with quartz have the most stories of levitation? That would be the material to start with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diplomacy View Post
              THANK YOU! Great post.

Questions this raises include does synthetic crystallize quartz do the same thing, can the pie shaped discs just be replaced with an acceptable mass of quartz regardless of shape, inferior shapes merely lowering efficiency?

What regions with quartz have the most stories of levitation? That would be the material to start with.
              Thank you, but just keep in mind that how I described the operation could be backwards. Meaning that the electromagnetic field should be a ball surrounding the vehicle much like a planet has, and it is intuitive that the pie shaped capacitors should be receiving energy from the outside and afterwards moving inwards to the center. Which would be the reverse of my previous statement of theorized operation.

That is to say; which way does the energy flow through the quartz based pie capacitors? Since the machine is surrounded in a magnetic field I'm not sure which makes the most sense at this time. This is a demonstration of my own lack of knowledge. The issue of directional flow is one for those experienced in wireless power transmission to determine.

The main thing is to see how the machine is like a planet when in operation.

Now quartz is composed of silica and oxygen tied together in a continuous framework which form a tetrahedra pattern. This tetrahedra pattern looks like this. From Wikipedia
              https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...l-3D-balls.png

Edited for clarity
              Notice here that there is a central core to the crystal binding the three outer crystal shapes together. Counter-spacial energies following the crystals pattern are taken inwards to a center point. So it appears that the geometry of the crystal is what is significant. Meaning that, in terms of understanding how counter-space moves through matter to escape from a central point, and thereby creating a magnetic field, it is the pattern of the crystals which matters: In this case a tetrahedron shaped crystal with a core point. Convergence of counter-space to a central point is what produces magnetism, and in an incoherent field of matter each molecule is independently creating a magnetic field, with the end result being the clumping of mass in a mass-mutual attraction of jumbled magnetic fields and creating a MMA (mutual mass attraction field). The end result being convergence at the core central point of that mass; ie gravity.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrah...cular_geometry

Quartz is composed of silica and oxygen. Silicon dioxide is the most common element on earth and most commonly found in quartz. Most crystalline forms of silica are made of infinite tetrahedra. Refined it produces silicon; the basis of our modern world.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiconductor

The ARV is pre-modern: That's why there is quartz being used and not other material being used. Materials such as magnesium, also known as Elektron, and alloys of it, including Aluminum, were either not understood as related through crystalline geometry or were unsuitable at the time. Serious research and classification of crystals wasn't even begun until 1960 and my suspicion is the launching of a formalized study and classification of crystals was due to the realization that this is where the rubber meets the road.

Now the problem I've found is that once you leave quartz crystals, once you go looking for a suitable replacement, there is a bewildering series of paths of bamboozling unrelated material connections involving conventional physics and these ideas about electrons, valance bonding, and on and on and on. I'm not convinced a single human mind can hold it all and make sense of it quite frankly. I think the real key is to search for connections between the geometry of crystals while keeping in mind the general idea about the way counter-space seems to be perturbed by patterns and flows through them, with evidently those having a converging point linking to outer crystals being the enabling point where gravitational/magnetic fields are generated.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 03-21-2019, 06:16 PM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                or
                "cold current"
                or
                In all of the foregoing work, low temperature researches involving the cryostat would ,be of fundamental importance;
                for although the dielectrics are not usually used at low temperatures, many of the characteristics which determine their behavior at ordinary
                temperatures can be examined more readily by experiments performed at low temperatures.

PROJECT WINTERHAVEN
                A PROPOSAL FOR
                JOINT SERVICES RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT

Al

Or cold current: A blizzard of an idea huh?
                Last edited by Gambeir; 03-03-2019, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• I forgot to say that the hubris of humanity is to seek to improve upon nature, a fools errand no doubt, and in that quest is this search for a better material. I'm not sure that's possible. Cheaper maybe, better I don't know, the evidence doesn't seem to support that idea.

"UFO crashed on Hill 611 and debris was recovered which contained a matrix of fine gold wire substrate sheathed in quartz."
                  https://rense.com/general54/babalc.htm

Other examples are known. I know of at least one other report of ancient remains of what appears to have been an automated factory located in Russian. These factories evidently took in raw material searching for perfect stones, quartz evidently, with huge piles of rejects laying about. Thought to be tens of thousand or even hundreds of thousands of year old is what I heard. Sorry I don't have a link right now and I haven't gotten this story corroborated either but I have heard it reported in an unrelated areas involving so-called quantum computers.

Also Quartz can be chiral; right and left handed. This is probably significant and important to keep in mind.

" Silicon is the eighth most common element in the universe by mass, but very rarely occurs as the pure element in the Earth's crust. It is most widely distributed in dusts, sands, planetoids, and planets as various forms of silicon dioxide (silica) or silicates. More than 90% of the Earth's crust is composed of silicate minerals, making silicon the second most abundant element in the Earth's crust (about 28% by mass) after oxygen."
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon
                  "
                  By mass, aluminium makes up about 8% of the Earth's crust; it is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon (in the Earth's crust)"

Aluminium metal, when in quantity, is very shiny and resembles silver because it preferentially absorbs far ultraviolet radiation while reflecting all visible light so it does not impart any color to reflected light, unlike the reflectance spectra of copper and gold. Another important characteristic of aluminium is its low density, 2.70 g/cm3.[19][c] Aluminium is a relatively soft, durable, lightweight, ductile, and malleable with appearance ranging from silvery to dull gray, depending on the surface roughness. It is nonmagnetic and does not easily ignite. A fresh film of aluminium serves as a good reflector (approximately 92%) of visible light and an excellent reflector (as much as 98%) of medium and far infrared radiation. The yield strength of pure aluminium is 7–11 MPa, while aluminium alloys have yield strengths ranging from 200 MPa to 600 MPa.[20] Aluminium has about one-third the density and stiffness of steel. It is easily machined, cast, drawn and extruded.

Aluminium atoms are arranged in a face-centered cubic (fcc) structure. Aluminium has a stacking-fault energy of approximately 200 mJ/m2.[21]

Aluminium is a good thermal and electrical conductor, having 59% the conductivity of copper, both thermal and electrical, while having only 30% of copper's density. Aluminium is capable of superconductivity, with a superconducting critical temperature of 1.2 kelvin and a critical magnetic field of about 100 gauss (10 milliteslas).[22] Aluminium is the most common material for the fabrication of superconducting qubits.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 03-03-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• I want to refer people to the Newman Motor Finally Explained Thread. It has illustrations and information which I believe cross over to the ARV design.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lained-18.html

This illustration is about so called "Cooper's Pairing" as created by Boris Volfson and explained in his patent, which I haven't found just yet, but it caused a big uproar back in 07 when established academic's attacked the patent and claimed that the patent office was being hoodwinked by false science. ...LOL....snort...

*notice how this works. I think it's a good clue as to how this was probably done in the ARV's central column. Like I said, I think I only have the ARV about half figured and the Newman Motor Thread brings in some explanations for the helium mystery. You may recall E.T. Power posting a video of Joe Newman talking about creating a helium balloon wound with copper wire and linked to a series of 9 volt batteries. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...vehicle-4.html

Last edited by Gambeir; 03-21-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• my first thought is that it is going to be quite hard to put 50HP of mechanical energy into a box that is also suppose to contain liquid helium.
                      not so sure that device could work as shown, and if it can, then it will be out of the price range of almost anyone.

the idea should be testable at room temperature and pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                        my first thought is that it is going to be quite hard to put 50HP of mechanical energy into a box that is also suppose to contain liquid helium.
                        not so sure that device could work as shown, and if it can, then it will be out of the price range of almost anyone.

the idea should be testable at room temperature and pressure.
                        Posting this image can help us see shared properties with other ideas/designs & information. Really this is where I think it has value.

It's supposedly called a Phonon Maser. This site explains a bit and give the link to the archived pdf where the device is explained by Volfson.
                        https://www.science20.com/beachcombi...lopments-89013

Yttrium Barium Copper Oxide- YBCO is the crystal used in a so called MgB2 toroidal disk cooper pair generator and particle separator.

ON THE NATURE OF GRAVITATY AND THE SYNTHETIC GRAVITATIONAL WAVES
                        GravityTheoryPaper
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 03-09-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• " Volfson explains that “In a flat, cooled superconductor disk, the electrons are bound into Cooper pairs energized at a ground level. Released into a vacuum, the phonons (initially formed to pair the electrons into Cooper pairs) affect the crystal lattice of the vacuum causing gravitational effects.” Though the effects are small, says Volfson, they can be amplified by means of his Gravitophonon Maser, which can produce a “… collimated, coherent, and all-penetrating beam of bundles of superposed guest phonons.”"
                          https://www.science20.com/beachcombi...lopments-89013

See, for me the question is what is really going on here because I have to discard Einstein's idea's about the causation of gravity. Gravity is incoherent magnetism as explained by Wheeler.

According to convention, in Volfson's device the use of helium is for creating a super conductor, but we already know that helium is a superfluid as well: OK? It's not just cooling the so-called gravito-phonon disk and the explanation almost says as much by reference to some mysterious "guest phono's."

So it appears that the vacuum disk, when exposed to a superfluid, is conducting unknown energies referred to as so-called guest phono's, and which are detected via the subsequent change in weight of the the mass.

Gravity Machines

Phonon maser
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 03-09-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Now Volfson called his creation a Phonon Maser that operated via a so called MgB2 toroidal disk cooper pair generator and particle separator.

Going back in our own thread to dielectric pathways; compare the Byron Brubaker's suggested improvements to the Joe Newman Glass Canister Dielectric Separator and then this to the Abductee's reports of the inside of UFO's of long clear tubes with winding and so on, and while remembering that counter-space is a dielectric energy field moving at millions of times the speed of light.

"Helium could become magnetic if a glass canister were to be filled with helium and the canister wrapped with an open path coil not connected to anything, nor to itself, resulting in a momentary voltage gradient appearing in the coil twice per revolution and each appearance possessing opposite orientation of polarity. This may induce one of each pair of helium electrons to flip its spin orientation "
                            https://josephnewman.info/blog/f/cap...magnetic-field

See how the Newman device shares great similarity to the reports given by abductee's of the gut's of a UFO.
                            https://img1.wsimg.com/isteam/ip/d7a...pg/:/rs=w:1280
                            https://josephnewman.info/blog/f/cap...magnetic-field

http://www.energeticforum.com/310923-post498.html
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 03-09-2019, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Dealing with complex issues requires simplified outlines in order to later assemble the puzzle in to a complete picture. As a result a simplified explanation for gravity, but fundamentally correct explanation, is that gravity is simply incoherent magnetism; with every molecule having a magnetic field and being mutually attracted by other disorganized incoherent magnetic fields: In my opinion this is now conclusive. Einsteinian ideas about gravity are not completely void, but are not primary causation's: Again, my opinion.

The real question, because it's not just in materials which we can create magnets out of, but most all other matter has a magnetic field as well, is what produces magnetism and hence electrical energy in matter which isn't naturally magnetic: Which implies that something passes through matter which fundamentally powers it by creating magnetic fields/electrical fields.

This understanding (or point of view if you prefer) takes us back to the work of Henry Stevens concise explanation of the historical idea where gravity was induced by an outside force or pressure; what Steinmetz called counterspace, Tesla called radiant energy, and what today is called the quantum vacuum. Structure of the Schappeller Device
                              http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Fundamentally speaking, I would think that helium inside a vacuum would be expected to produce a gateway to the counter-spacial field. The quantum field as we know it today, and the so-called guest phono's that are referred to in the Volfson version of reality.

The counter-spacial energy field is incoherent energy, which seems to be suspended in a vacuum, and in it exists a gas which can behave as a superfluid in liquid state. So now you have helium in a vacuum and we now know the little known fact that helium can become magnetic as well.

What I think is that the use of helium applied to a vacuum produces a kind of Solitron; which enables the creation of a link to counterspace's dielectric field. That field has no relative time or speed frame that we can relate to. This is where instantaneous action takes place as it does in the magnetic field. This infers that there is an unknown and probably unidentified transport mechanism involved if this conjecture is correct and it would mean that, if correct, superluminal transport is a given.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnbJEg9r1o8
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 04-24-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• The pressing issue is how to make this propulsion driver work since the obvious problem is that we need to have a magnetically reactive medium/gas, and preferably one that works at room temp. *There may be an alternative method but I haven't thought it through sufficiently just yet.

So, I'm soliciting ideas and information and urging you to keep this propulsion system in your thoughts.The brain is both lazy and a fantastic liar as well. Be alert to it's tricks. Demand it do something useful and it might. I don't want people to think I'm not interested in how they think this works. What I want, what we all need, are ideas about how this can work, but we can't be going off into a completely different system of operation unless that is where this propulsion system takes us. I think the proposed propulsion system is viable and probably the right real system used.

A propulsion system consisting of a closed cycle electromagneto drive (as outlined by Oleg D. Jefimenko and as demonstrated by Ken Wheeler) in which a Column/Tube contains a gas or fluid, and against which an electromagnet is driven in a cascading repeating cycle against a reactive medium, (*meaning a magnetically reactive medium), and which does itself (the gas) then cycle in a loop fashion, returning to the beginning via an interior tube/column, and so a tube in a tube which forms vertical looping pump.

*BTW, the is perfect description of the 1950's South African Ufonaut's statement that the propulsion system was very simple, stating that as the material which drove the Ufo was entering it was also leaving: This is the very description of a cycling pump.

The problem we are facing is what is the gas being used as the medium because logically it should be a gas that can react to a magnetic field. Any ideas, thoughts, tidbits of information, ect on this should be posted. I think we are now at a point where there is a viable explanation but are lacking some crucial bit of information on how to make this work simply because I am pretty sure this isn't half as complex as it first appears. All we have to do is to assemble a viable theoretical model and then build it. This is just like solving any other mystery. There's something here that is out there that will explain how this works logically and simply given what we now know.

For reference there is this Energetic Forums Thread which people might also find useful. * Recommend post #8 by Dr. Poppy.
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/water-...netic-gas.html
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 04-24-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X