Continued Tests of the 3 Battery System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Satyam108 View Post
    IMO the sharp unidirectional pulses are the key to disturb the Aether - rattle the key in the lock to get it to turn.
    That's been the rumor for well over a decade, now we need factual test data to prove it to be so.

Originally posted by Satyam108 View Post
    I didn't find anywhere on their webpages to purchase any of their products nor any mention of the SSR-30A. Know another source?
    That's probably because that site was put together by the designer of the circuits, Jason Owens: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-owens-3b154526
    Jason is a well known and respected research that was paid to design a beefier version, now SSR-30A inspired by his original SSR-3 design by the man who provides me the free use of his Lab space. So he actually owns the rights to assembled and sell these circuits which is built at one of his companies and sold on his website: Products ? Tesla Energy Solutions LLC
    He (my lab space provider) thought a circuit of this kind would greatly help the free energy research community when he himself wanted to experiment with the 4 battery Tesla switch but couldn't build a reliable solid state relay and why he hired Jason to design them an other multiple programmable circuit controllers to do high current battery switching and monitoring.
    His electronic knowledge was limited and wanted a kind of plug and play switch to be available to others like himself who don't have enough electronic knowledge to build such a great isolated switch and programmable multiple switch controllers.
    Anyways, it never really took off as he doesn't participate in the forums since he's busy taking care of more important business affairs. This was just a hobby to him.
    At this time there's no fully built stock left since there's been no orders placed for over a year. He has the circuit board but I don't think he would populate (components) for just a one off order. However, he may consider if you can get others to buy at the same time like 4 or more of them.
    Let me know

Thanks for running the A1 battery runtime test and posting video - and for the HD quality on all the videos in this series. And for turning on auto captions. VERY helpful.
    Thanks for your appreciation.

YES! It IS interesting - especially when you consider that with the 3BSTP, not only was the motor run for a total of 83.5 hours, ALL 3 batteries were CHARGED several times.
    Yes, that is interesting considering the battery recharge losses on top of that.

Regards

Luc
    Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• 11/06/17 2nd update of part 2 Testing the single battery Motor Run Time

Link to video:
      https://youtu.be/m0Sg9DY0f4E
      Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• High amp draw

Luc,

When I reassembled my stock MY1016 motor I found that the motor was very sensitive to the torque applied to the four screws that hold it together. I thought I had ruined the motor somehow when it drew over 7A unloaded @12V. I took it apart and didn't find anything wrong, it looked perfect. I put it back together and it drew 4A+, so I started loosening the screws about a 16th turn in a cross pattern and all of a sudden it sped up and the amp draw dropped to about 1.5.

It's worth a try.

Cadman

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones

A lot of people create this scenario (IE joule thieves) thinking they are producing a transient similar to a monopole but is the furthest thing from it...

A true transient is not produced from the input power it is a bi product of the magnetic field collapsing and the charged particles that follow that collapse back through the wire. Most people don't really know the difference.

Matt
          Bearden does indeed talk about compressing a material between two equal forces and then releasing does form scalar waves. He gives an example on the Bill Jenkins radio show, where he talks about squeezing an object between two fingers and releasing. Anyway...

Here is Matts post about the motor...

Dave Wing
          Attached Files
          Last edited by jettis; 11-06-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• The below are 4 are different test video's done to Carroll's "Matt Pulse Motor"

Test 1: https://youtu.be/OPU1lnQbPak

Test 2: https://youtu.be/ST3j0NOSuRY

Test 3: https://youtu.be/AwLrTTGPyRg

Test 4: https://youtu.be/mvQ47vuNmWM

Matt, can you please give a little feedback on the scope shot.
            I'm thinking the timing should be advanced even though it uses more current to get a better charge effect.
            With that in mind and considering the motors low coil resistance I would suggest to reduce the large 24v to 12v voltage potential to maybe a fully charged 12.9v battery to a 10.9v fully discharge battery, meaning we would only have a 1 to 2 voltage difference between the batteries which would result in a much better power transfer as far as watts are concerned since at this time a 12v difference between high and low battery cuts the power transfer (watts from bat 1 & 2 to watts to bat 3) in half which is caused by bat three's 12 volt drop. Just like the solar panel analogy I use as example to Dave.
            Do you see my point?
            So if you follow that then ideally we would want a motor that operates on 1 or even 0.5 Volts and still get torque out of the shaft (test 4 video) and close to full power transfer between battery voltage potential.

What do you think?

Regards

Luc
            Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Luc test 3 anomoly

Hi Luc,

What is happening in test 3?
              As you change the timing the current changes but did you notice the voltage?
              Any idea why it increases?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones
                I was trying to get my video uploaded, 13 hours later.

https://youtu.be/GaT1Qa66LCE
                Thanks Matt for taking the time to make this video and your post details.
                I appreciate you doing this.

Kind regards

Luc

Originally posted by garrypm View Post
                Hi Luc,

What is happening in test 3?
                As you change the timing the current changes but did you notice the voltage?
                Any idea why it increases?

Cheers
                Hi garrypm

I didn't notice that since I was busy with recording the demo and holding the motor together.
                Great catch and definitely worth investigating further.

I'll give an update on what could be causing such an event.

Regards

Luc

Comment

• 11/06/17 3rd update of part 2 Testing the single battery Motor Run Time

Link to video:
                  https://youtu.be/FK-nnIyvRwg

Comment

• Well guys, I did more tests and can't explain (with certainty) why changing the motors timing can increase or decrease the PS voltage reading

Thanks for your explanation Matt. I'll consider it.

Meanwhile, I tried a run of the Matt Pulse Motor at advanced timing to the new batteries. It runs fine but still heats to 125 deg. F after some time.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/7ThUFfZ5FY4

Regards

Luc

Comment

• During the course of switching polarity the coil still has forward motion (collapse), there is a brief moment that the energy is reversed and pushes against the power supply. This might cause the rise shown on the meter. Diagram below...

I built a boost circuit that seemed to mimic the motor action, which I posted some time back on the other thread, which worked reasonably well. I was speculating that the reversed flow, even briefly, might create a charging effect on the high side. The motor coil and charge battery would become a series connection with a voltage that would exceed the high side.

I didn't build the motor so I really didn't have any comparison between the motor and boost circuit...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dragon; 11-08-2017, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                        Well guys, I did more tests and can't explain (with certainty) why changing the motors timing can increase or decrease the PS voltage reading

Thanks for your explanation Matt. I'll consider it.

Meanwhile, I tried a run of the Matt Pulse Motor at advanced timing to the new batteries. It runs fine but still heats to 125 deg. F after some time.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/7ThUFfZ5FY4

Regards

Luc
                        I think the heat is do to the timing.
                        My setup did not hold this morning but they rarely do with test leads.
                        I used to have 2 fluke meters similar to the one your using that I bought with my own money. I now only have 1 and its use is limited to very safe circuits.

Comment

• (2am) 11/07/17 4th update of part 2 Testing the single battery Motor Run Time

Link to video:
                          https://youtu.be/-LESWIP16JM

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                            During the course of switching polarity the coil still has forward motion (collapse), there is a brief moment that the energy is reversed and pushes against the power supply. This might cause the rise shown on the meter. Diagram below...

I built a boost circuit that seemed to mimic the motor action, which I posted some time back on the other thread, which worked reasonably well. I was speculating that the reversed flow, even briefly might create a charging effect on the high side. The motor coil and charge battery would become a series connection with a voltage that would exceed the high side.

I didn't build the motor so I really didn't have any comparison between the motor and boost circuit...
                            Sounds likely, maybe a diode between the psu and the motor would prove that.

Comment

• 11/07/17 5th and Final update of part 2 Testing the single battery Motor Run Time (stopped @ 8:20am)

Link to video: https://youtu.be/lzpcjmXadx0

For sure we can deduct 20 minutes off the run time to recover the motors overrun that brought the battery to 9.53 volts (below our 10v minimum)
                              With that in mind I come up to 40 hours total motor run time.

Are you guys in agreement with this?

Regards

Luc
                              Last edited by gotoluc; 11-07-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Looks good

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                                11/07/17 5th and Final update of part 2 Testing the single battery Motor Run Time (stopped @ 8:20am)

Link to video: https://youtu.be/lzpcjmXadx0

For sure we can deduct 20 minutes off the run time to recover the motors overrun that brought the battery to 9.53 volts (below our 10v minimum)
                                With that in mind I come up to 40 hours total motor run time.

Are you guys in agreement with this?

Regards

Luc
                                Thanks Luc,

So 40 hours and 69Wh for a single battery on the motor. Very comparable to the 3 battery test numbers.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X