Bedini Cigars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by level View Post
    Hello jettis. The Tesla Switch doesn't rotate batteries. It switches the four batteries in combinations of two, back and forth continuously. One set of two batteries is configured in series and the other two batteries are configured in parallel. Then the Tesla Switch switches and does the opposite. The two batteries on each side are alternating between being configured in series and in parallel. When they are in series they are providing power, and when they are in parallel they are being charged. So the Tesla Switch shuttles charge from side to side, back and forth, continuously. John was switching at a fairly low frequency.

Yes I am aware and agree with what you have said... My point is the 3BGS, which is splitting the positive as John's diagram shows, battery rotation is to be a part of the gain. Would it make sense to include this in John's cigar box? John did not always tell all things.

Dave Wing

Comment

Originally posted by jettis View Post
      Would it make sense to include this in John's cigar box? John did not always tell all things.
      Hello jettis. It might help, but the switching would be a lot more complex if you wanted to do the switching automatically. You would probably want to use a microcontroller to control all the switching in that case, since you could program it to do whatever extra switching you wanted, at whatever intervals you wanted.

level

Comment

This all so funny. Go back and read "Use for the Tesla Switch"

Its huge and so many people contributed to it. There is a plethora of information and results. To watch a new group of people hash these things over is just hilarious. Course most of you are the new kinda researchers back then we actually built the thing before talking about it. Or built it while talking about it. LOL

There is no magic to it, it called math. By switching back and forth rapidly you build up a capacitive load on the plates of the battery and that load can then resonate. The largest problem being is the plates change so the value of the capacitance changes with them. This is not measurable and you have to be able to adjust on the fly to maintain a resonant state. Think Variable RLC resonants. Its hard but not impossible. But first you should be aware and able to create a simple resonant circuit, then be able to do that with a variable power supply like a battery, that changes voltage constantly, then you can start looking at this behavior from 4 batteries switching. Best results come at 700 - 900 hz.

But if you don't have the foundation correct your only going to see 4 batteries drop in power as if they were all wired up in parallel. And even if you manage to not burn up the system.

Diode protected mosfets will not get you there. IGBT's with no bypass diode exsit but are hard to find at a reasonable price. SSR's exist but rarely go faster than 500 hz.

I have had several run for many days without denting the initial voltage levels of the battery. I have never seen one not run down sooner or later.

I don't know why I waist my time ya'll won't build anything, your the new kinda researchers. LOL

Matt

Comment

Needed that

Matthew,
          That's what I needed to hear.

I'm happy the fast switching isn't needed to see results in this set up. I was just using my setup to power the battery bank enough to use a drill press and jig saw to make a display mount for the battery voltages. When done just turned off the motor and the system kept the lights on. I'm happy with that. Off grid shop and free usable energy for my needs.

I bought the "Poor Man's Split the Positive Battery Swapper System" package a few weeks ago and will use that. From the picture of J. Bedini cigar box it looks like controls on the front of it(?). So he may have built it that size to keep with him to tune it as the battery conditions changed. Just guessing of course.

Of course do need to re-do my prime mover motor again to lower the amp draw and heating. But it has very high rpm and output through the generator is good.

Thanks Matthew you've helped me again,
          wantomake
          Last edited by wantomake; 11-24-2017, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Where

Jim,
            Where does Dr. Lindemann talk or show the high speed "flyback" switching diode ? I'm looking at digikey and mouser but don't know which one.

Thanks,
            wantomake
            Last edited by wantomake; 11-24-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
              Jim,
              Where does Dr. Lindemann talk or show the high speed "flyback" switching diode ? I'm looking at digikey and mouser but don't know which one.

Thanks,
              wantomake
              https://www.digikey.com/product-deta...7-5-ND/2522216

That will do you. If your higher than 10 amp on the ground side use 2 or whatever it takes.

Comment

Info

Matt,
                Just PM'd you.
                wantomake

Comment

40epf12-nd - digikey

Jim,

Thanks,
                  wantomake
                  Wantomake,

I was looking over the ones I have the Other day.
                  They are Fast Switching 500ns @ 40 amp 40EPF12-ND At Digikey.
                  6.44 each.

Enjoy,

Clarence

Comment

John's plans

Not that this really adds anything, but before the 2016 conference, if John had time, he was planning on demonstrating this with a high frequency version controlled with a pic chip. He only had time to present on the RPX.

It would have had the full rotation and it would have lit LEDs.

He was still excited about this project.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      Not that this really adds anything, but before the 2016 conference, if John had time, he was planning on demonstrating this with a high frequency version controlled with a pic chip. He only had time to present on the RPX.
                      It would have had the full rotation and it would have lit LEDs.
                      He was still excited about this project.
                      Hello Aaron. Thanks for that. That's interesting. Yes, a PIC or Arduino microcontroller would give you a lot more flexibility and control for doing all the switching, especially if you want to include rotating batteries in and out to give batteries a rest period.

LEDs consume only a small amount of power, and large AH rated batteries can power a few of them for a long time without dropping in voltage much, so I think it would probably be better if tests are done using some sort of load of at least a few Watts to test with. It really depends on the AH rating of the batteries you are testing with however. Choose something that will put some real load on the batteries that is in reasonable proportion to the AH rating of the batteries when testing, if you want see if the batteries can really stay charged up under load. It sounds like from past testing by a few people here that no one was able to keep the batteries from running down. Of course the smaller the load you have connected to the Tesla Switch the longer the batteries should maintain a charge, so I think to reasonably evaluate tests a person really needs to know the AH rating of the batteries used and the measured power consumption of the load in Watts that was being powered by the Tesla Switch. Without both of those pieces of info it's really hard to judge how well a Tesla Switch setup was performing, unless the Tesla Switch keeps the batteries fully charged up indefinitely while powering a reasonable load. If you are only pulsing current through a load at a very low frequency, then the load's power consumption will of course be less than when powered steady with pure DC.

As many people probably already know, you have to be careful with the new LED light bulbs because they often have a big Wattage rating listed on their packaging which is not the actual power consumption of the LED bulb, but the supposed equivalent Wattage power consumption for the same brightness that an old style bulb would consume. IMO, the best thing is to first connect your load you are going to use in your testing to a battery and measure the current it consumes when connected to a fully charged battery of the appropriate voltage for the load. That way you can see how much power the load really consumes when being powered at a specific voltage.

Last edited by level; 11-25-2017, 08:46 PM. Reason: Added something.
                      level

Comment

Originally posted by level View Post
                        Hello Jim. Do you have an exact link to where Peter Lindemann is quoted as saying that? I have the John Bedini DVD video set on his Tesla Switch, and in the video John said that after the 1984 Tesla conference an engineer followed John and Eike back to Bedini's shop, and John allowed him to come in and inspect his Tesla Switch circuit. John said he went away to talk to someone for a minute and when he came back the guy had cut up some wires in his Tesla Switch circuit. John didn't fix the circuit. The impression I got from what John said is that this was very shortly after the 1984 Tesla conference.
                        It doesn't look like the guy cut up that many wires, but we can see that the guy did completely cut out one of the transformers.

Edit: John showed Ron Brandt's original letter to Bedini in which Ron Brandt mentioned a newspaper article in the Kansis City Journal Post. From what I could gather, apparently this was a (apparently old) newspaper story possibly relating to a Tesla Switch type arrangement, and possibly that is where Ron Brandt got the original info on the Tesla Switch idea. This is based on what I can gather from what John briefly mentions in the video. Ron Brandt apparently contacted John because he wanted John to design the transistor switching for him for the Tesla Switch. This all doesn't seem to jive well however because John also said that Ron Brandt already had an electric car that was powered using batteries and a big Tesla Switch circuit using big hockey puck sized military type transistors, in which one or more of these big germanium transistors had apparently vaporized. If Ron Brandt already knew how to make a big Tesla Switch circuit to power his electric car, then why did he need to go to John Bedini to get John to design the transistor switching circuitry? The info on the history of this device is a bit confused it seems... I wonder where Ron Brandt got the electric car then that was powered with the big Tesla Switch type device? As with much of this free energy stuff, there is often conflicting or confusing info out there. Wikipedia states: "The Kansas City Journal-Post was a newspaper in Kansas City, Missouri from 1854 to 1942 which was the oldest newspaper in the city when it folded", so it must have been an old newspaper article that Ron Brandt was referring to in his letter to John Bedini.

Here are some some pictures of John's 1984 Tesla Switch box.

WOW, Level, thanks for the photos! XLNT! Just today I received a copy of the original circuit from Toby Grotz - who organized and co-chaired the 1984 Tesla Centennial Celebration. I will post that later.

Here's the link you wanted:
                        http://panaceatech.org/Tesla%20Switch.pdf

Much as I like Raymond Chandler's Phillip Marlowe character and a good detective/mystery, I don't think we will ever straighten out who said and did what and when; to and for and with whom. . . .But it's cool that a seemingly pretty factual version is emerging. I guess one could use the enclosure Bedini is holding up to store cigars. An officianado would be repulsed - no doubt. For me it's take what you can learn from it and move on.

Jim

Comment

WRT PMH - I think you missed the point, Bi

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                          Hi Jim,

The reason Leedskalnin sees a flash on his lamp when he removes the iron keeper bar is due to the interruption of the residual magnetic flux in the core and associated collapse of the field thru the coil causing an induced emf in that coil during that change. It is a stretch to call the thing "Perpetual Motion Holder".

Regards,

bi
                          I don't want this thread to veer off into Leedskalnin and his unipole "magnets" (a good probability that they comprise Aether, imho) but maybe this video will change your view:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=832qz3s1M-s

Jim

Comment

Cold Electricity Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Originally posted by jettis View Post
                            Ionic Line Amps . . . able to run speakers at high volume and current draw on 30AWG wire and the wires never got hot. John also talks about the construction materials and how they are made.

the audio talks about the Kromrey converter and the machine's ability to magnetically pull itself around faster while increasing generator load. John also talks about magnetically charging and releasing iron this causes a type of AC waveform that can be collected via a coil like PMH, this arrangement can defy Lenz law if the coil windings are not cut by the magnetic field of the magnet.
                            Dave Wing
                            Sorry Dave,
                            Found a cheap copy of Ferris Bueller's Day Off in a WalMart bin and had to have it. What a great movie. When I wrote "anyone?' in the Title line, it triggered off Ben Stein's teacher character in the movie. His comments in the Extras/Special Features are pretty funny.

But I digress...

The Longitudinal Electricity [some say scalar] has those attributes as I understand it from MANY different reported researches, of being cold or cool, ice forming as Duncan has reported, being carried by tiny wires, non-shocking, can be immersed in water, and of anti-gravity - measurably reducing the weight of objects, so yeah, we're on the trail of some very cool and world changing stuff.

My personal quest in all of this [becoming filthy rich and not being "suicided," poisoned or otherwise ruined - are secondary] is to help restore The Lost Science of Aether and reestablish Natural Philosophy to preeminence over Einschteinian Fizzix that hijacked it.

I think both Leedkalnin and what John learned from Kromrey replication informed much of his Zero Force Motor.

Jim

PS FWIW, after much trial and error trying to post this reply, I discovered that the thing that was kicking me to the forum "white/blank page of death" was trying to use parentheses where I have used brackets above. Go figger.

Comment

the high speed switching diode

Jim,

Thanks,
                              wantomake
                              Hey Wanto,
                              Dr. Lindemann showed this in his 3BSTP version in his last presentation in 2016 before retirement. See attached. It's from the Beyond SG Advanced video/PDF.

He discusses it here:
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/292348-post55.html

I think this fills the bill as he laid it out in that post:
                              https://www.digikey.com/product-deta...GOS-ND/1482801

I used a smaller axial lead one in my LiMn 3BSTP version. In the automated big battery version I'm putting together now, I plan to put the above one in the negative rail with a high current SPST switch shunting it so I can manually switch it in and out of the circuit.

Jim
                              Attached Files

Comment

John Bedini's Schematic from '84 Tesla Centennial

Toby Grotz found this and sent it to me today. So a bit more complete picture emerges and verifies that it wasn't really a 3BSTP - it was a Tesla Switch, and it wasn't in a cigar box. So the question naturally occurs, did JB ever build the 3BSTP system shown at the top of this thread? Interesting that so much has come from that.

Jim
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X