Bedini Cigars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Bearden

I apologize but Tom Bearden did not die.

I received an obit from Huntsville, Alabama and all the comments were talking about how his work inspired them, the electrical research, etc... apparently, it is not our Tom Bearden and everyone commenting did not realize that.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      I apologize but Tom Bearden did not die.

I received an obit from Huntsville, Alabama and all the comments were talking about how his work inspired them, the electrical research, etc... apparently, it is not our Tom Bearden and everyone commenting did not realize that.
      Well I am glad he didn't die, he is a Godly man and I for one love the spirit of the man.

Comment

The Cigar Box of Neverwas

Aaron,
        Please close this thread. It has run its course apparently and died - starting to rot and stink, replete with ad hominem attacks.

Netlore is that John Bedini demonstrated the 3BSTP at the Tesla Centennial in Colorado Springs in August 1984. Thanks to Toby Grotz who helped organize and co-chair that Symposium and Celebration of 100 years of Tesla in America, we received the rather poor quality audio recording of his presentation, and Level provided a pretty good transcription of much of it. Toby also provided the original schematic that JB handed out. Clearly it is a 4 battery "Tesla" Switch.

Level's post with photos here:
        http://www.energeticforum.com/306490-post58.html
        shows JB holding up the '84 switch - clearly not "smashed" as reported here:
        http://panaceatech.org/Tesla%20Switch.pdf
        Did it in fact power a small motor for 6 months without discharging the batteries at all? Again there is only hearsay to support this.

Aside from the 3BSTP diagram at the top of this thread, no one has produced any evidence that John Bedini ever built one, whether to understand how the Tesla Switch works [as reported in Netlore] or for any other reason. Dr. Lindemann, Matt, Turion, [the illusive] Desa, Bro Mikey and others have created various versions of the 3BSTP and/or "Tesla" Switch - the most credible one imho being Peter's unit he demonstrated at the 2016 Idaho show. Mr. Stafford's "Poor Man's Split the Positive" demonstration this year reiterated that, sans automation.

In the referenced Panacea-BOCAF link, this statement by Dr. Lindemann is my personal guide in this, and why I have already begun building a fully automated 3+2 Resting STP "Pre-Working Prototype" based on my own successful POC (proof of concept) of the "Cigar Box of Neverwas:"
        the voltage drops in the transistors and diodes present a CONSTANT loss during operation, not to mention the energy dissipated at the load. Therefore, the system defies all standard explanations and energy use equations. The batteries apparently stay charged and run loads simultaneously for a reason that is not conventional. Since Ronald Brandt has run a car on this system, and John Bedini has run small motors on miniaturized version, it seems reasonable to assume it is worthy of more study by experimenters. It is recommended that you read a lengthy report; written by Eike Mueller, dated September 3, 1984 entitled “EXPERIMENTS WITH A KROMREY AND A BRANDT-TESLA CONVERTER BUILT BY JOHN BEDINI With Comments by Tom Bearden 1984 33 pages.

Thanks to all for reading this thread and to those who contributed anything of value to further the understanding of all. Best wishes for your continued success. Peace, Love, Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous NEW YEAR!
        Jim

Comment

Why?

In my opinion, you should wait a little longer before closing this thread.

I can't give a viable reason at this point. But this is the possible answer if we can just understand how it works.

This is the best way to explore a possible breakthrough into the final stage of this story. I'm not trying to change your mind but this is a slow time of the year for me and mine. Traveling, gifts, family, company Christmas parties, etc. You know the whole commercialized American Christmas.

I stopped posting here cause I'm still working on the 3BGS and do see some potential.

Give it some more time my friend if possible.

Happiness and prosperity to you these holidays,
          wantomake

Comment

Please close this thread

Just checked back in on this after several months and still not closed as I requested, which may be a moot point, as no one has posted anything. Thanks.
            Jim

Comment

Working...
            X