Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrocell depicts correctly the field of a magnet, iron fillings does NOT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrocell depicts correctly the field of a magnet, iron fillings does NOT!

The Ferrolens IS SHOWING 100% AND ACCURATE THE MAGNETIC FLUX LINES AND FIELD OF A PERMANENT MAGNET.

Since they did not find the magnetic charge particle there is no such thing like magnetic current. There is only magnetic field and field potential.
    The iron fillings experiment shows falsely I repeat the magnetic permeability (or else inductance) of the iron fillings as the magnetic field outline of a magnet.

This is wrong, the iron fillings suck out (steal) or else redirect magnetic flux from the magnet's field essentially deforming it and align themselves across the two highest potential spatial regions of the magnetic source namely the two poles of a magnet. thus actually SHORT CIRCUIT THE MAGNET!!

The Ferrocell or else ferrolens (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Ferrolens) is the accurate one because it has single domain magnetic particles (superparamagnetism) meaning they can form dipoles between them following exactly the magnetic flux, tangent to the force lines (potential) of a dipole magnet field.

As far I am concerned the iron fillings experiment is a corpse...as proven R.I.P.

WATCH EXPERIMENTAL PROVE OF WHY Ferrocell depicts correctly the field of a magnet, iron fillings does NOT!
    (READ DESCRIPTION ON THE VIDEO BELOW)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCdu...ature=youtu.be

END OF STORY

EM
    Last edited by Markoul; 04-01-2018, 09:09 PM.
    MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
    MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
    BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

For those who want to know about basic Ferro fluid technology, what it does.
    https://youtu.be/Hk_P6O_PR9w

Also the contrasting MRI application shown video 4:22 has some
    optical characteristics. Notice they do not use a circular array of leds.
    I see this as Ken W sense of humor having everyone looking at stripes
    since he is an expert in photography understands diffused translucent light.
    Maybe they got into patent infringement issues and had to say good enough.

How the imposition of the magnetic field acts on the suspended nano
    particles or vise versa under just the right conditions has the properties to better articulate the
    flat plane disk shape of bloch wall it's parallel alignment. blah blah blah
    the effect imposed magnetic field on a less dense colloidal fluid. 1964 liquid crystals nothing new at all.
    Some effects can be seen more accurately. With the right skills being key in teaching. Even the best
    demonstration model in the {wrong hands*} will confuse the concept and misdirect the reinforcing example problem.
    Not to be confused with, but in addition to the prior art that used a compass are both useful and fascinating.
    Looking for a skill set called integrating there are plenty of differentiated opinions lacking useful content.
    The imposters those picking brains taking credit for real creative ideas. Trolls thieves hackers

I include this picture it might help you to summarize the properties ferro fluid is showing in addition is
    the bloch wall and it's parallel plane can be shown beautifully using a good ferro viewer. No need to erase the blue lines.
    http://physicsopenlab.org/wp-content...rrofluidos.jpg

Mapping the magnetic lines of force ( named by Michael Faraday ) has it's merits after all
    a magnetic field line is just a mathematical object with zero thickness method describing an unseen force.
    Historically the development of the terminology was derived from how it was observed then.
    Your friends or frustrating critics should listen to your point none the less.
    We do need to consider better observations being made thus appreciate efforts to explain mechanism
    without excluding and embarrassing contrasting view points even at our hobby level. talking down is how I see it.
    A better goal is finding agreement in observation, developing a working terminology that raises the understanding level.
    Discovery is a work in progress. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all work together without being ruled over.
    I am sorry academics have become so (absolute, emphatic, abrasive, lacking humility, authoritarians)
    This video does have content possibly missed some other content. https://youtu.be/fGcvh4Rb0G4

In this schema we are taking data, sorting pixels, cleaning it up in simulation level, improving view angle both top and bottom.
    after all, it is mapping seeing a more accurate image and giving names identifying the working parts, testing like Michael Faraday.

3D scopeshot of sinewave.JPG rotated 3D scopeshot of sinewave.jpg

Why no progress ? because those who rule have wasted $50 Billion dollars taking us no where, Our time wasted by idiots.
    The True Cost of Over $50 Billion of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN | United to End Cancer
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-03-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X