An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    Who else is secretly building? I can't wait for testing to begin.

I was unable to locate suitable aluminum material off the shelf. I couldn't find any in the hardware stores around here so I went second hand shopping and now have two suitable pieces to start with.

I'm going to have to build a Tesla Coil for this project. Any suggestions or thoughts on that are welcome.
    tesla coils are pretty easy to build now,
    people make the hard part easy
    https://www.amazon.com/flyback-drive...dp/B075FQ6PQK/
    the rest is just wire and a spark gap and a capacitor

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
      thank you for the transcript

the thing I would have likely not thought of that he came up with is that middle aluminum plate to keep the 2 vortexes from messing each other up
      And to keep the two charged rotating discs from flipping polarities?

Comment

Who else is secretly building? I can't wait for testing to begin.

I was unable to locate suitable aluminum material off the shelf. I couldn't find any in the hardware stores around here so I went second hand shopping and now have two suitable pieces to start with.

I'm going to have to build a Tesla Coil for this project. Any suggestions or thoughts on that are welcome.
        G'day Gambier,

You could probably find a former similar in size to what Alexey has. Suggest a PVC pipe of 2 to 3 inch diameter of a certain length. Normally winding sparking coils one uses about a 1:5 diameter to height ratio, but Alexey's looks like it's a tad taller than that... So you could go ahead and wind your secondary coil and also your primary coil. Which is often only about 4 to 6 turns. Alexey simply used a bit of clear elephants trunk hose and used the wire coil that runs inside it.

Make a small jig (something to hold the pvc pipe while you can still turn it) and makes the task quite quick and easy. (Also good to clear coat the finished coil).

I'm simply using one of my existing coils made for sparking, which is wound on a 3 inch pvc pipe. I've made a new primary coil and the picture below shows it complete. (I'll remove the shiny cone and replace with a connecting wire).

However I am still working on the driving circuit...

From what I can see, it needs to have some feed-back from the coil to setup a constant resonance, either by some kind of Slayer exciter circuit (the neutral (base) output of the secondary coil triggers the base of the transistor) or from a separate feedback coil wound near the primary coil which provides feedback. So it needs that function. (I wouldn't normally say that btw).

The other important feature is that I believe it needs an adjustable duty. This is what Alexey adjusts so that for a given frequency or CPS, the on-time of the transistor can be set so that is it a very narrow pulse that drives the primary. This sharpness of the pulse maybe critical for the tuning process?
        So this is what I'm looking at doing next. The driver circuit for the Tesla coil, that has positive feedback to keep resonance and also a duty adjustment.

So when I find the right circuit, build it and get it working, I'll post exactly what I've done.

A pre-built driver with these features would be the easiest thing to use. The one spacecase posted would work fine, but it may not have an adjustable duty cycle feature.

I hope there are others secretly building too.. (But then it would no longer be a secret if they say so).

I have some time off next week so things should progress hopefully.
        Last edited by Sputins; 10-04-2018, 01:32 PM.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Originally posted by nutzNvoltz View Post
          And to keep the two charged rotating discs from flipping polarities?
          I had actually already tried a center disk in the device I built,
          it just stopped it from working entirely
          if had I been using magnets and not electrostatic forces on the spinning disks it likely would have worked well
          but the spinning electrostatic is not enough to make the magnetic fields in the correct direction (or at least not the way I had it set up)

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
            G'day Gambier,

You could probably find a former similar in size to what Alexey has. Suggest a PVC pipe of 2 to 3 inch diameter of a certain length. Normally winding sparking coils one uses about a 1:5 diameter to height ratio, but Alexey's looks like it's a tad taller than that... So you could go ahead and wind your secondary coil and also your primary coil. Which is often only about 4 to 6 turns. Alexey simply used a bit of clear elephants trunk hose and used the wire coil that runs inside it.

Make a small jig (something to hold the pvc pipe while you can still turn it) and makes the task quite quick and easy. (Also good to clear coat the finished coil).

I'm simply using one of my existing coils made for sparking, which is wound on a 3 inch pvc pipe. I've made a new primary coil and the picture below shows it complete. (I'll remove the shiny cone and replace with a connecting wire).

From what I can see, it needs to have some feed-back from the coil to setup a constant resonance, either by some kind of Slayer exciter circuit (the neutral (base) output of the secondary coil triggers the base of the transistor) or from a separate feedback coil wound near the primary coil which provides feedback. So it needs that function. (I wouldn't normally say that btw).

The other important feature is that I believe it needs an adjustable duty. This is what Alexey adjusts so that for a given frequency or CPS, the on-time of the transistor can be set so that is it a very narrow pulse that drives the primary. This sharpness of the pulse maybe critical for the tuning process?
            So this is what I'm looking at doing next. The driver circuit for the Tesla coil, that has positive feedback to keep resonance and also a duty adjustment.

So when I find the right circuit, build it and get it working, I'll post exactly what I've done.

A pre-built driver with these features would be the easiest thing to use. The one spacecase posted would work fine, but it may not have an adjustable duty cycle feature.

I hope there are others secretly building too.. (But then it would no longer be a secret if they say so).

if the pulse width is narrow, and put into a tesla coil primary,
            you are making the induced electric field energy.
            you do need to tune it to make that the most efficient.
            from tesla's notes, you want to feed a pulse that is (when converted to a wavelength) is 1/4 the of the secondary coil resonance wavelength. and assumed here that you also designed your coil so that is near the secondary coil wire length.

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
              G'day Gambier,

Thankyou for the help Sputin's, Spacecase0, Ufopolitics, Nutzvolts, ect: I'm going to need a lot of help with the electrical part of this thing. I'm hoping Sputin's rig or someone elses will be the machine that gives all of us a successful replication. A lot of ideas to experiment with if we can get one levitating.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                I found an interesesting interview with James Cox inventor of an antigravity system ;he talking about his experiments James E. Cox on Inertial Propulsion
                I'm reposting this here. Sinergicus posted this in the ARV tread. If you haven't listened to this interview before then I highly recommend it. Total length is 46:00 minutes.

Specifically skip to about the 37:30 mark in the interview and listen to what James E. Cox has to say on one theory of gravity: Tesla's and then his own take on that which I transcribed below.
                Sounds to me like a precise description of what is taking place with the Alexey Machine.

James E. Cox:
                "37:50: Kind of like a dielectro Coriolis force ~ a dielectrical Coriolis force ~ if you put a dielectric material in a non~uniform electric field it will be attracted towards the region of higher intensity; and so it's tempting to think that gravity could be nothing more than a dielectro~Coriolis Force in a non~uniform alternating electric field."

I don't know folks but I think Cox just described the Alexey Chekurkov flying disc machine to a Tesla point.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 10-05-2018, 01:23 AM.
                "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Dielectrophoresis

Comment

Anybody feel free to correct me:A Kacher is similar to Slayer circuit, basically a solid state Tesla coil where feedback from L2 drives the base of a PNP or NPN transistor, which sources or sinks L1. The advantage of the Kacher/slayer SSTC is that resonance self adjusts so an idiot can build it and make it work. A true "Tesla coil"(because he had many variations) usually associated with lighting discharges, uses rotary or magnetically quenched spark gaps driving tuned LC tank circuits for L1, and L2 has to be tuned to L1 and loosely coupled but not directly connected to each other. To function, the design parameters have to be well thought through.
                    Whereas Slayer's are easy and cheap to build.

Again, I must point out Alexey's note about the difficulty tuning the system. So without some sort of system goal, separate functioning sub systems may be put together without success.

Comment

Originally posted by phoneboy View Post
                      Dielectrophoresis
                      Good Job~ Aljhoa post 596 http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ehicle-20.html
                      This video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg4EX7g2b8U

Comment

Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                        Anybody feel free to correct me:A Kacher is similar to Slayer circuit, basically a solid state Tesla coil where feedback from L2 drives the base of a PNP or NPN transistor, which sources or sinks L1. The advantage of the Kacher/slayer SSTC is that resonance self adjusts so an idiot can build it and make it work. A true "Tesla coil"(because he had many variations) usually associated with lighting discharges, uses rotary or magnetically quenched spark gaps driving tuned LC tank circuits for L1, and L2 has to be tuned to L1 and loosely coupled but not directly connected to each other. To function, the design parameters have to be well thought through. Whereas Slayer's are easy and cheap to build.

Yes, well I'm hoping to be putting the any idiot part of your theory to the test at some future point and hopefully you're right: This isn't something I have any experience with. Your patience may be tested as well. Just saying~

Again, I must point out Alexey's note about the difficulty tuning the system. So without some sort of system goal, separate functioning sub systems may be put together without success.
                        Not to say you're wrong or anything like it but I have complete faith in your talents and skills as well as those of many others here. If Alexey can do it I know you people here can do it too. Once we have a little more time we will have a clearer idea what is happening. I think we have a much better idea how this works than when I started the ARV thread.

I'm pretty tired and have to stop but I think James Cox comes closest to broadly covering two of the parts involved in how the machine works, but there are clearly others and we have talked about these before: Jerry Bayles paper on atomic vectored force is another, and of course Stienmetz and Wheeler's ideas which are supported by Joe Parr's work.

My point is that it isn't resonance alone, it's a combination of things, and what seems to be a matter of tuning frequencies is more likely to involve a more complete understanding of all the factors which need to be working together to make the machine work. It's just like any other machine in that all it takes is for one thing to not be working correctly for the entire machine to stop working.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-05-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Anybody feel free to correct me:A Kacher is similar to Slayer circuit, basically a solid state Tesla coil where feedback from L2 drives the base of a PNP or NPN transistor, which sources or sinks L1. The advantage of the Kacher/slayer SSTC is that resonance self adjusts so an idiot can build it and make it work. A true "Tesla coil"(because he had many variations) usually associated with lighting discharges, uses rotary or magnetically quenched spark gaps driving tuned LC tank circuits for L1, and L2 has to be tuned to L1 and loosely coupled but not directly connected to each other. To function, the design parameters have to be well thought through.
                          Whereas Slayer's are easy and cheap to build.

all the spark gap and tuning to get a tesla coil to do what it should is the old way to do it, and if that is all you have, then it does work.
                          but we have some very fancy tools now,
                          I would drive the primary direct with transistors that is driven by an arbitrary wave form generator.
                          you can easily set any detail you want that way.
                          but Alexey does not show a spark gap, so it is likely just a sine wave with nothing special going on at all.

Comment

gravitational wave frequency

Reading about you have wrote , I started to research about frequency we need to match in our system to nullify this gravity wave ...I found this short clip ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j3BsZjZX7Q and now one with resonance experiment ..watch at 1.39 time and let me know what do you think .. can be that frequency what we are searching for ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

Comment

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                              Reading about you have wrote , I started to research about frequency we need to match in our system to nullify this gravity wave ...I found this short clip ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j3BsZjZX7Q and now one with resonance experiment ..watch at 1.39 time and let me know what do you think .. can be that frequency what we are searching for ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
                              Revised for clarity
                              I have to watch the video's but what we have I've broken in to primary concepts and all of which may be operating at the same time in a round about way. So very broadly then;

First, we have the idea that the device is a kind of asymmetrical capacitor. Call this the Quartz balloon theory. In it the HF AC is feeding charges to the DC plates while opposing a flipping polarity in the DC plates. A possible association to this idea is that the magnets are creating a vortex to counterspace and grounding out; leading to a direct asymmetrical capacitor or a kind of electric balloon. These ideas don't really describe what is happening.

Second, we have a gravitational theory which is based around the the paper of Jerry Bayles and the thoughts of James Cox. This is the atomic vectored centrifugal force model of Bayles combined with James Cox's idea that this vectored force has to include an AC current operating inside of a non-uniform electrical field, and while being exposed to a Coriolis force. The question is why is this complexity necessary?
                              http://www.electrogravity.com/AVCFor...fugalForce.pdf

Notice that in the Otis Carr OXC-X1 the same vectored centrifugal force concept is employed in a macro scale electro-mechanical system. This is fundamentally the same concept as an atomic vectored centrifugal force, and while operating under a Coriolis Force which is simulated with gyroscopic precession. An electrical circuit every half cycle of rotation in the rotor system induces a flipping of the gyro system creating a vectored centrifugal force. This is all controllable through the multiple electrical contacts. Once you understand this idea then the OXC-X1 is revealed as a electro-mechanical gravitational flying saucer.

The Alexey is a gravitation system described by using a Bayles/Cox combination. That explanation describes a true atomic level gravitation system. A true gravitational system is one more complex than we probably understand at this time. It undoubtedly includes all of the above and more, and because there is a complexity in operation, not all of which is known, acknowledged, and some of which is even denied, and so the tuning of the Alexey machine is supposedly problematic and there is a need to understand what factors influence the machine that we already know about.

On one hand this makes sense. On the the other it makes no sense at all. If for example, gravity were so complex and require such tuning than how in God's green earth doth the planets and star's remain in the heaven's? So you see it isn't even logical in that sense. Logic would seem to say that there has to be a huge variable if frequency alone were the issue: Therefore this has to involve more.

More is all of the above and then some. The evidence we do have says that those rumored systems of highly advanced machines, like the Black Triangles for example, are creating a Super High Frequency and they are doing that also by operating an AC Current in a non-uniform electrical field. This non-uniform electrical field doesn't seem to be the same as the one which is being artificially created by the DC plates in the Alexey Machine. Instead the non-uniform electrical field is surrounding space itself, and for those systems to work the frequency of the AC current has to be much closer to the frequency of the non-uniform electrical field around it, which is the counterspace itself and which is billions and billions of times faster than the speed of light.

So now here is my conjecture; the ideas are similar but the Alexey is creating it's own local counterspace with the DC fields acting in conjunction with the rotating magnetic field and thereby it creates it's own local non-uniform electrical field: Effectively replacing counterspace in the immediate local space. Now if this is correct then there is a correlation between the DC and AC which has to be working together to create the same effects as the OTC-X1 (vectored centrifugal force) but since this is an electrical system there is a specific band length or region where the two electrical fields will work together to create this flipping in the gyroscopic spins of at an atomic level and at the right time, like say every half cycle at the atomic spin level: Understand? This flipping action takes place in the AC field. That's the field which is moving back and forth through a magnetic DC flow: The magnetic DC is the Coriolis force which induces this flip that creates the vectored centrifugal force at the atomic level: Understand? That's why the frequency of the AC has to match the DC created counterspace. So the magnets spin and the DC together determine what the AC cycle has to be for this vectored centrifugal reaction to take place. So the DC Magnetic Field is a Coriolis force field. This tells us then that counterspace is akin to this same energy field, only that field is moving at vastly higher speeds, so fast that the effects are instantaneous. This explains the near vanishing act of the Black Triangle I observed since the closer that machines frequency is to the surrounding space the greater capability it's speeds are. Now is that making sense to everyone now? Notice that your own surrounding space is a non-uniform electrical field.

Lastly, if a local gravitational effect is the product of the Alexey machine, and I believe this is the case, then it is most probable that the machine would benefit from more mass and not less. This is precisely in line with what Mark McCandlish has said about the ARV, that the bigger and heavier they are the faster they can go, and this makes a great deal of sense if you have a mass creating it's own gravity field. I think more mass in the AC plate might be needed and might alone explain the evident difficulties.

PS: So frequency between the electrical systems and the materials in use are all significant because the Alexey, like the Nazi Flying Saucers which went before, artificially create a local counter space to operate in: The prosecution now rests its' case.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 10-06-2018, 11:15 PM.

Comment

So clear as mud?

The Nazi Saucers, the ARV, and the Alexey are all similar. The Black Triangles work off the understanding of how the previous generations operated, but are an entirely new and more advanced machine, and which do not alter the surrounding space as the predecessors do, but rather interact directly with the same space/counterspace that you and I do and this is a huge difference. The surrounding space contains counter space which is an incoherent energy field that I've mistakenly called the dielectric field. Ufopolitics has tried to enlighten me but this has proved difficult. Nevertheless there it is; counter space sitting right next to you, and that space is what James Cox called a non-uniform electrical field. Cox is talking about counter space and he also included the all important idea that this non-uniform field is moving, that it is influencing the AC field with a rotating magnetic field which he then called a Coriolis force. It's quite clear that James Cox is completely aware of how atomic vectored centrifugal force creates gravity and that's why he said what he did. Now hopefully this is somewhat clear enough to grasp how you then get back Otis Carr and the OCX-X1 because that's where all this spinning, twisting, and electrical shocks come home to roost in a more visible and physical form that end up creating a vectored centrifugal force that Jerry Bayles wrote about. So all this spinning, twisting, gyrating, is what is taking place at the atomic level resulting in the stuff we have naively called gravity. Well it is gravity except it's just that we have all been lead to believe dirt is born with it.

The Alexey machine has a rotating magnetic plate that's conducting an electrically charged magnetic circuit in a DC field through an AC field, and because it is AC that field is moving back and forth, and the DC field is also rotating as it moves being carried along by the magnetic plates spin. Again observe the Otis Carr OTC-X1 to gain some basic ideas about what takes place at an atomic level. Clearly Carr understood this idea. Also notice that the ARV has sectioned plates set in layers. It's working essentially the same way as the Alexey but with an entirely electromagnetic plate rotation process conducted through a pie plate pattern that's fired off sequentially; one after another as it were.

These machines are creating a sort of bubble to operate inside of, and which does change the relative relationship of energy, and because (as explained by John St. Clair) the effect of these interactions results in change in the relative speed of light inside that self created bubble. The result of which happens to be blurry images in photographs for one thing. Levitation and FTL Super Luminal travel being another. I want to point out here that it's important to not run ruff shod over this. Burred images in photographs prove what? That the immediate surrounding speed of light isn't the same as it is for everything else around in the same photograph. This is evidence strongly supportive of the idea that the speed of light has been manipulated by this process.

Now it actually makes sense if the upper and lower DC plates are moving together but maybe the upper plate doesn't even have to rotate. Maybe it could just be a floor like the crew compartment in the ARV since the magnetic field is actually creating a magnetic field across the space between the two plates, and maybe that field simply follows along without any assist same as attaching a block of steel or iron to any other magnet. It just assumes the magnetic. The ARV's crew compartment isn't providing the upper plate because it isn't necessary. More likely the base of the machine itself would serve that purpose or it has a triple plate system with the DC plates covering an AC between them.

As Bayles states, the magnetic field also moves/projects very slowly, and then W. J. Hooper says they can detect an unknown slowly moving field with his device.
                                http://www.rexresearch.com/hooper/NewHorizons.pdf

John St. Clair say's in his patents that his creations are altering the speed of light in a local environment. Obviously he has to explain this in Einsteinian terminology or the patents would never have been granted. Alexey's machine is creating a change in the local environment by changing the velocity of counter space which acts on all of us, and which we think is gravity, and it does that by making a kind of electromagnetic bubble about itself where the speed of this counter space is now controllable. It is a gravitational machine but it's an artificial gravity machine and as soon as the artificial space it's created collapses the machine drops back to earth. Nevertheless, that collapse isn't immediate, which seems mysterious but that's why this machine sits there without power until the field it's created collapses.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 10-06-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X