Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Now that I have voiced the feels that others have and have been to afraid to speak out, there I did for you. I know people and they need more that conjecture before they gamble their life savings. I guess I have lied too. I have said alot of things that I wanted to show and never did it. Me too, I lied. Take for instance the time I did this video and said I was going to show other tests and never did. Many times inventors or experimenters say things they can't deliver on. I don't think Dave lied, he is just like the rest of us and can only do so much even tho we have high hopes. Time runs out. Don't be to hard on us. BRB with the video

In this video I show the volts and amps like all fello experiments or investigator expect. Rule number one if you make a claim you show the evidence. SAV had his little starter video out for years before investors built a real machine. He did not do it alone.

Rule number 2 get the concept out there right away so people have something to go on. Same with Thane Heins, he did that.

Also I show as can be heard the speeding up under load.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-06-2020, 08:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    That is why you wanted to delete entire threads where other people have contributed also that were started by you. Can't hide but you can runaway i guess. bye is the best I can do

Nothing has changed. Of course no one is upset, we have all known this for a long time. Tough getting investors when you are like this. Don't blame them.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-06-2020, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    BroMikey, I have no need to defend my actions. I owe you no explanations, no proof, nothing. Not data, not results, not videos or schematics or anything else. Nothing that I do not CHOOSE to share, You want proof? Build it. It's THAT simple. I provided information and the instructions to build the machine. What you do with it is up to you. Nobody here deserves more than an opportunity to be successful, and I have provided that. You can either quit your whining and get to work or spend all your time reposting the work of others. You say I've had years to build this thing. Well, so have YOU. I'll check back to see if alexelectric posts info on the ferrite cores, but I can certainly live without posting anything else here. If things fall apart with the conference, I will come back and post the videos Greyland is making that show the data you guys want to see.
    `````````````````````````
    That is what you do when called on your own words, you belittle putting others is a category with whiners and halfwits. The F word once again, not surprised. It has always been like this. Shame. We couldn't careless by now, you know that, you just like to project onto others your failures to comply with your own words. So nothing new. I never wanted or did I ask for anything from you, you offered. You have attacked me openly for years and I always let you off the hook.

Go ahead lump me in with BI, you did it before. That is a shameful way but that is YOU. You have no shame. Past the point and all of your efforts are in vain because this attitude will destroy any good. You can not help yourself. It's okay we have known this for quite sometime now. You are you so insult away and belittle unless you are being stroked of course. Look at me and MY work the rest are less than ME attitude. Selflessness is a virtue. You claim you have given all. All except what you have stated so many times how you were going to show this and show that by the weekend, or when you get back off the road visiting family or back from a friends. Never happens. Your words. This makes you a liar yes. You have never lied about the process so now we have things straight after you have been twisting around the conversation by a method known as PROJECTION, genius

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    BroMikey, I have no need to defend my actions. I owe you no explanations, no proof, nothing. Not data, not results, not videos or schematics or anything else. Nothing that I do not CHOOSE to share, You want proof? Build it. It's THAT simple. I provided information and the instructions to build the machine. What you do with it is up to you. Nobody here deserves more than an opportunity to be successful, and I have provided that. You can either quit your whining and get to work or spend all your time reposting the work of others. You say I've had years to build this thing. Well, so have YOU. I'll check back to see if alexelectric posts info on the ferrite cores, but I can certainly live without posting anything else here. If things fall apart with the conference, I will come back and post the videos Greyland is making that show the data you guys want to see.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    BroMikey

Thanks for showing us Thane's work, he has many videos where he explains, shows data readings, and gives illustrative examples, but as much as I follow Thane's videos and his information, I can't figure out how to make a simple replica, and have something practical, yes It shows the coil of the delay of the lenz, the voltage with respect to the current, and the exact point where the generation must be given to avoid the lenz, but I do not have an information on how to make its coil well explained, how to replicate its project, you can help me, you have information on how to do your project in a simple way.

What we are going to give to what we already have with the lenz delay coils.

I do not discredit the work of Thane has many investigations and his patents, but I have not been able to replicate any project in a simple way.

Thank you, BroMikey for continuing to share Thane's progress.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    It's true that the effect is in the coil and not the core, but the core is what accepts the flux and causes the wire to generate electricity. My concern has been that ferrite would accept the flux so much more QUICKLY than iron, that the Lenz reaction would happen sooner and you would need a much higher rotor speed to avoid it. If it WILL accelerate, even at a MODERATE increase in rotor speed, then an entirely DIFFERENT version of the generator is possible. One that is MUCH more efficient and has far FEWER moving parts.

Good point of view mr Dave

I comment the following, for information and communication, I believe that if the ferrite core absorbs faster and generates the magnetic field faster.
    As the induction fills or becomes faster and generates more current, it will need less revolutions to have the accelerating effect, it will even accelerate the rotor more.
    As I comment I think, now I have to test it, I remember when I did tests with ferrite cores I got more current, and if I accelerate the rotor, but I am not sure at what speed it did.
    I will make a coil with a ferrite core again and I will try it, and I will be happy to inform you, Mr. Dave, to continue making progress in improving energy generation.
    And I gladly accept any other point of view, opinion or comment that helps us clarify this point.

But for me if the ferrite core is improved, just if it is going to change some parameters of the generator.

I give an example that the 12-wire coil with which we have worked that accelerates to 2800 rpm, now with the ferrite core that accelerates to 2800 rpm, by having more induction will generate more energy, and will accelerate more.

On the other hand, I think it will accelerate at less speed, but you have to try or find the new parameters that appear.

Then I inform you Mr Dave

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Guess what BroMikey... what I choose to do with MY time and MY money is up to me. If you want something done with this generator RIGHT NOW, do it yourself. As I said, there are NO patents possible as it is all in the public domain. Manufacturing and selling them would be a great business for someone. But not me. Maybe Greyland will do that. Up to HIM. I'm not "chasing a new obsolete invention." It is something I already know works, and I am simply working on getting it to market as quickly as possible. Probably LONG BEFORE the generator is ready for market in all likelihood. The generator STILL suffers from an overheating problem, which can be addressed by the water jacket, new core material or something else entirely. Either way, MORE RESEARCH is needed to make sure there are no new bugs or that it can't "spring a leak" before it goes into production, or that the coils don't melt from running it more than 30 minutes. It is NOT ready for production as it stands. I have said that numerous times. It is a PROTOTYPE to prove concepts. That is all it is at this point. It still has PROBLEMS that need solving.

As for your bullcrap statement about crumbs from the Master's table. I haven't given crumbs. I have posted videos showing every detail of how to build this generator. That's not crumbs. That's years of my life and thousands of dollars worth of prototype development that I have given away for free to the people on this forum. You have all the directions necessary to EXACTLY replicate what Greyland has sitting on that table and you know it. That you haven't done it yet is no one's fault but YOUR OWN and I am so tired of lame excuses for people not replicating this. If I see even a GLIMMER of hope in some new technology I am all over it trying to replicate to prove it or disprove it on my bench. That's what research is all about. I don't wait for someone to prove every step. I want to see for myself. I have no compassion for people who wait for others to do the work FOR them. I am NOT responsible for your lack of effort. I am NOT responsible for the fact that you do not have a working machine sitting on your bench, I am NOT responsible for ANYTHING you do. What you have or don't have is YOUR responsibility and always will be. I have done everything I can to get this out there and to help people be successful in replicating it. A few have seen that what I am sharing is real. Most have not bothered. There is only so much I can do, and I have done far more than most. I haven't made a single penny off this project and have given away hundreds of dollars in parts to people all over the world.

If you think I am responding in this fashion because my feelings are hurt, you're wrong. I am just disgusted at how truly dependent people have become on the good will of others and how little pride they take in accomplishing something without everything being handed to them on a silver platter. Do the work. Earn the reward. Don't do the work, suffer on in ignorance. You reap what you sow. I know what I know and have what I have because of the work I have done. You have what YOU have because of the work YOU have done. If you don't have a working machine, look in the mirror. I've shared everything you needed to know.
    Okay okay go thy way Turion. How about DELAYED LENZ? Anything? Your past track recorded is indefensible, knock off the side show. We don't care anymore anyway, you of all people must know that. So much for an honest response as to what was said in the past statements like "YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT" because you do?

Never once have you permitted an honest look at a simple amp meter and volt meter of a single coil or motor. You have always deliberately failed to complete your demo's. This is your choice. What you have stated and what you have done are to different things.

You don't need anyone here so why bother? Why keep coming back telling us one thing and doing another? Do you even know your own mind? No you don't. Many of us see. What you have offered is correct, the way you have delivered is unforgivable.

Start here and stop fooling yourself that this work has somehow been superseded by the great and powerful you know who.LOL Malarkey.

Back to the drawing board. It gets loud so throw on a pair of mufflers and remember the meter readings do matter in spice of what you think. Here we go. Bended knee, thanks Thane, no haughty or condescending. Of which you are incapable of. Always been that way, we know and have known what to expect. Still a great guy even with all of the weakness. I'll bet you are admiring the yard.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-06-2020, 01:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    It's true that the effect is in the coil and not the core, but the core is what accepts the flux and causes the wire to generate electricity. My concern has been that ferrite would accept the flux so much more QUICKLY than iron, that the Lenz reaction would happen sooner and you would need a much higher rotor speed to avoid it. If it WILL accelerate, even at a MODERATE increase in rotor speed, then an entirely DIFFERENT version of the generator is possible. One that is MUCH more efficient and has far FEWER moving parts.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    I do the test again, and I will tell you give me a few days, but if I remember correctly if it accelerated, let me check it and I will gladly tell you.

In fact it should be accelerated since the effect is in the coil and not the core, and you know that better than many.
    But with pleasure I will do the test and I inform you, in a few more days
    Last edited by alexelectric; 04-06-2020, 12:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    alexelectric,
    Did the ferrite core still allow the motor to speed up under load while generating? That is one of the tests I have wanted to do, but just do NOT have the time. It would significantly reduce the heat issue, but I wasn't sure it would generate as much or allow speed up under load.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Guess what BroMikey... what I choose to do with MY time and MY money is up to me. If you want something done with this generator RIGHT NOW, do it yourself. As I said, there are NO patents possible as it is all in the public domain. Manufacturing and selling them would be a great business for someone. But not me. Maybe Greyland will do that. Up to HIM. I'm not "chasing a new obsolete invention." It is something I already know works, and I am simply working on getting it to market as quickly as possible. Probably LONG BEFORE the generator is ready for market in all likelihood. The generator STILL suffers from an overheating problem, which can be addressed by the water jacket, new core material or something else entirely. Either way, MORE RESEARCH is needed to make sure there are no new bugs or that it can't "spring a leak" before it goes into production, or that the coils don't melt from running it more than 30 minutes. It is NOT ready for production as it stands. I have said that numerous times. It is a PROTOTYPE to prove concepts. That is all it is at this point. It still has PROBLEMS that need solving.

As for your bullcrap statement about crumbs from the Master's table. I haven't given crumbs. I have posted videos showing every detail of how to build this generator. That's not crumbs. That's years of my life and thousands of dollars worth of prototype development that I have given away for free to the people on this forum. You have all the directions necessary to EXACTLY replicate what Greyland has sitting on that table and you know it. That you haven't done it yet is no one's fault but YOUR OWN and I am so tired of lame excuses for people not replicating this. If I see even a GLIMMER of hope in some new technology I am all over it trying to replicate to prove it or disprove it on my bench. That's what research is all about. I don't wait for someone to prove every step. I want to see for myself. I have no compassion for people who wait for others to do the work FOR them. I am NOT responsible for your lack of effort. I am NOT responsible for the fact that you do not have a working machine sitting on your bench, I am NOT responsible for ANYTHING you do. What you have or don't have is YOUR responsibility and always will be. I have done everything I can to get this out there and to help people be successful in replicating it. A few have seen that what I am sharing is real. Most have not bothered. There is only so much I can do, and I have done far more than most. I haven't made a single penny off this project and have given away hundreds of dollars in parts to people all over the world.

If you think I am responding in this fashion because my feelings are hurt, you're wrong. I am just disgusted at how truly dependent people have become on the good will of others and how little pride they take in accomplishing something without everything being handed to them on a silver platter. Do the work. Earn the reward. Don't do the work, suffer on in ignorance. You reap what you sow. I know what I know and have what I have because of the work I have done. You have what YOU have because of the work YOU have done. If you don't have a working machine, look in the mirror. I've shared everything you needed to know.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    One way to improve the energy generation that I see from the coil is to make it with a ferrite core, it will give more magnetic induction and more amperage, in my tests of coils with different cores, the ferrite one significantly increases the generation, I have already done that checked.

As he says, there is much to improve and advance

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    When Greyland has all the kinks worked out, he has someone who is willing to dump a butt load of money into the development of the generator.

It is all in the public domain.

I got MY information on how to wind coils from Tesla's patent,

What do you need a book after the conference for?

You haven't seen what I have seen.
    Sure down the road again Grayland and I guess you are going to live forever chasing a new obsolete invention, well it will be soon. Just putting out there what everyone has been thinking for over 5 years. I won't bore you with such obsolete time wasting materials. All the feelings people have developed as a result of the way WE have been treated.

I for one am grateful for any small crumbs I can get off the masters table. We will have to see what happens in the next ten years I guess. Same ole.See all the feelings? Oh and your response it I am not responsible. Or it's your problem, nice.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    very good your clarifications Dave,
    I think that BroMikey
    He did not want to make the comment in the form of a claim, we all think differently, and we think differently, and he wishes you that you improve economically is a good gesture that goes well, everyone wants financial freedom, you would have more resources for your research.

But the good thing that you have offered all the details to build the generator, although this latest version is missing some data, you will give them when you consider giving them.

For me you do not need to check its operation because the replica I have already made it and check the neutralization of the magnetic drag, the acceleration that the coil does.

To go back to do some tests I need a new shaft coupler to the 36 volt motor, the turner will have it for me next week, I am waiting for the speed control to arrive, I have to disassemble the rotor to make some adjustments, remember everything the rotors you made and showed in a video if it is a lot of work to be adjusting and building.

The suppression of the magnetic drag, there is something more than what is had by means of the repulsor magnet, it gives an additional push, which supports that the nucleus no longer slows down the advance, but pushes it, and this is where I refer to it. It has an extra help, it gives more inertia and not simply the suppression of drag, it is a magnetic thrust that gives more inertia, the great researcher Robert Adams also reminded me, about how he pushed the rotor of his generator with a small coil that it operated to only repel magnet-core attraction, its system was electromechanical. (In the case that we are building we do it with magnets)

The replica of the project that Dave, which I am carrying out, is simple as I have expressed it, it is only a start that I am going to do. Since I have other ideas and construction of the generator based on the principle of the multi-wire coil, I see many variants and applications of different prototypes, Dave's model serves as a reference, perhaps, and I built the 12-coil one too, but I envision another way to build it, and it will be practical and functional.

And thanks to Dave I am making progress and thanks to his contributions, and thanks to him, I have my own prototypes that I am going to make.

Finally I think that by the end of the month I already have the tests of the simple generator, with measurements, I remember in my studies how the teacher told us, that the scientist Faraday said that if it is not measured it is not known, if they do not carry out measurements you do not have the data and you do not know the magnitudes and variables that you investigate.
    Last edited by alexelectric; 04-06-2020, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    What ball is it that you think you have to carry? When Greyland has all the kinks worked out, he has someone who is willing to dump a butt load of money into the development of the generator. I told him to go ahead with that. I have someone who is interested as well. We will be building ANOTHER version of the machine to take advantage of all the modifications we have made in the last year and to build it to even more exacting tolerances because then it will produce MORE power. So the work on this is going forward, just not being done by ME as I do not have the time and am sinking my money into something better. If you want it done differently, nobody is stopping you from doing it yourself. There are no patents possible with the generator. It is all in the public domain.

If you are insinuating that I took Thane's work and modified it, you are incorrect. I got MY information on how to wind coils from Tesla's patent, which I have shown many times, which has EXPIRED and is in the public domain. His information on how to increase the capacitance in coils and the effect it wiIl have on self induction is not hard to understand. I have been very CLEAR about where I got my information and I have shared the sources. The magnetic neutralization came from ANOTHER patent which has ALSO expired and is in the public domain.

What do you need a book after the conference for? I have shared videos about everything you need to know to build this machine. You of all people know that. That you haven't is not MY problem, it is yours. And YES, Thane's work is definitely obsolete. That doesn't mean it isn't for REAL or that it doesn't WORK, or that it has no BENEFIT, because it DOES. It just isn't as efficient as what is possible. If that makes you laugh, I'm glad you have something to laugh about. It is true whether or not you choose to believe it. You haven't seen what I have seen.
    Last edited by Turion; 04-05-2020, 11:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X