The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I NEVER said "the magnetic force loads the prime mover at TDC." To claim I did is an outright lie. I have asked several times now for you to show me where I said that. You can't, and we both know it. It's a LIE. Plain and simple. Not your first either. This is you putting YOUR words in my mouth. I spit them out. They are nasty.
    Have you not said, repeatedly, that at TDC, the greatest magnetic attraction, is not cancelled like cogging at speed and it is responsible for increased power into the prime mover? Increased power into the prime mover caused by the shaft connected load (the generator) is loading of the motor. So I may not use your exact words, but it is saying the same thing.

Originally posted by Turion View Post

I have said that when the rotor magnet is aligned to the core at TDC (a “moment in time” you originally denied even happens, remember?)
    No, that's ridiculous. I never said that. Show me the quote.
    there is a moment of maximum magnetic attraction that causes cogging. WITHOUT THIS MOMENT IN TIME COGGING WOULDN'T EXIST.
    Well, it is purely academic, but if you could remove that instant in time or the maximum magnetic attraction at that moment, cogging would be unaffected. The graphs prove that cogging torque (cogging) is zero at the Stable Detent Position (TDC). Do you see that?

"This cogging occurs the INSTANT the rotor magnet is moved away from TDC. (THAT MOMENT IN TIME) The torque to move the rotor from this “locking position” is generated by the prime mover,
    Not necessarily. You can move it by hand if you want. Or with a torque wrench. Or at speed, from the momentum of the rotor.

AT COST. Your report says the exact same thing. Any displacement of the rotor from this position (alignment of magnet to coil core) results in cogging torque which attempts to re-align the rotor to this position.
    Absolutely correct. But that is not at TDC, is it?

No matter HOW many times you try to convince me or the world I said something else, it isn’t going to work.
    I am not trying to convince anyone that you said something else. Please clear this up by stating for the record what you claim is special or happening at TDC and show the quote where I claim you say something different.

You are pathetic. What’s the matter, do you get fined when you make a mistake so you either ignore it or continue to claim you are right? Why don’t you get a REAL job. This paid shill gig is making you look like a fool.
    You were doing pretty well, but you just cannot resist insults, name-calling and ridicule.
    bi
    Last edited by bistander; 02-09-2022, 09:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• You are an idiot. Simple. You twist every statement I make. You take things out of context. You wash over the mistakes you make or outright ignore them. I've had my fill of it. You hide in the dark and discredit the work of others, while contributing absolutely NOTHING to this work. So I have NO respect for you whatsoever. Not even a tiny bit. In my book, someone who hides in there dark like you do is a pathetic loser. And don't give me that BS about who you are not being important. When you call someone a liar, a thief and a con man without revealing who you are, you are the lowest scum on the planet. And from now on, THESE are the only kinds of statements you are going to get from me. And every time you mention me or MY work on this thread, you will get a repeat of everything I have said here. In fact, I will probably just cut and paste most of it to save myself time. And maybe I will just do it in all caps and giant sized type to make my position clear.

I NEVER said "the magnetic force loads the prime mover at TDC." To claim I did is an outright lie. I have asked several times now for you to show me where I said that. You can't, and we both know it. SHOW ME THE QUOTE WHERE I SAID THIS. YOU CAN'T It's a LIE. Plain and simple. Not your first either. This is you putting YOUR words in my mouth. I spit them out. They are nasty.

I have said that when the rotor magnet is aligned to the core at TDC (a “moment in time” you originally denied even happens, remember?) there is a moment of maximum magnetic attraction that causes cogging. WITHOUT THIS MOMENT IN TIME COGGING WOULDN'T EXIST.

"This cogging occurs the INSTANT the rotor magnet is moved away from TDC. (THAT MOMENT IN TIME) The torque to move the rotor from this “locking position” is generated by the prime mover, AT COST. Your report says the exact same thing. Any displacement of the rotor from this position (alignment of magnet to coil core) results in cogging torque which attempts to re-align the rotor to this position.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

You are an idiot. Simple. You twist every statement I make. You take things out of context. You wash over the mistakes you make or outright ignore them. I've had my fill of it. You hide in the dark and discredit the work of others, while contributing absolutely NOTHING to this work. So I have NO respect for you whatsoever. Not even a tiny bit. In my book, someone who hides in there dark like you do is a pathetic loser. And don't give me that BS about who you are not being important. When you call someone a liar, a thief and a con man without revealing who you are, you are the lowest scum on the planet. And from now on, THESE are the only kinds of statements you are going to get from me. And every time you mention me or MY work on this thread, you will get a repeat of everything I have said here. In fact, I will probably just cut and paste most of it to save myself time. And maybe I will just do it in all caps and giant sized type to make my position clear.
        Were the few reasonable questions which I asked in my previous post so difficult?

You just can not deal with fact, truth, reason and logic. So insults and name-callings are your defenses.
        bi

Comment

• You are an idiot. Simple. You twist every statement I make. You take things out of context. You wash over the mistakes you make or outright ignore them. I've had my fill of it. You hide in the dark and discredit the work of others, while contributing absolutely NOTHING to this work. So I have NO respect for you whatsoever. Not even a tiny bit. In my book, someone who hides in the dark like you do is a pathetic loser. And don't give me that BS about who you are not being important. When you call someone a liar, a thief and a con man without revealing who you are, you are the lowest scum on the planet. And from now on, THESE are the only kinds of statements you are going to get from me. And every time you mention me or MY work on this thread, you will get a repeat of everything I have said here. In fact, I will probably just cut and paste most of it to save myself time. And maybe I will just do it in all caps and giant sized type to make my position clear.

Too bad your huevos aren't as big as your MOUTH, otherwise you might come out of the dark and be a man. Oops, I forgot. No tienes huevos, Seńor Eunuco. Que lastima, pobrecito!
          Last edited by Turion; 02-10-2022, 12:45 AM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• bi you need to watch this and tinmans videos you may learn that all things are not as known as you think
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJF3GlYGVc

Comment

• Originally posted by ron48 View Post
              bi you need to watch this and tinmans videos you may learn that all things are not as known as you think
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJF3GlYGVc
              Peter is such a good teacher, thanks for this link. Tinman never comes up with free energy, only almost free energy. Never did like to listen to his BS but Lindemann is a gold mine and should never be even remotely compared with that guy.

Comment

... ​​​​​​ I will respond. I am always happy to be civil when I am not being called a liar, fraud and con man.
                ​​​​​​
                Hi Turion,
                You'll notice that not once since this statement of yours have I been uncivil, called you any name or insulted you.

The last thing I'd want to do is to put words in your mouth, but I thought you were saying you would be civil if I was.

I have completed an experiment showing lateral force vs normal force of magnetic attraction using the magnet on steel plate. I think it clearly demonstrates my contention. I call it my 4th grade experiment. Are you interested?
                bi

Comment

• bi,
                  I have had at least 14 WORKING versions of my generator on the bench in front of me. Not all of them worked as the present one does as I found my way through the difficulties of working with, first Lenz, and then the magnetic attraction at TDC. But as I modified my machines and built NEWER versions, those problems were all eventually solved. So no, I do not need a 4th grade science experiment of yours to prove to me that something I have already seen working cannot possibly work. Why in the WORLD would I? The 7th grade science experiment was not for me, it was for YOU. But despite the fact that it does exactly what I said it would do, you dismiss it. So much for the value of experiments and proof in YOUR world. They are only of value when they support YOUR conclusions.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    Were the few reasonable questions which I asked in my previous post so difficult?

You just can not deal with fact, truth, reason and logic. So insults and name-callings are your defenses.
                    bi
                    Poor bye he is so abused, plz Dave

Comment

Since this is just a prototype and I do not want to build another whole new machine I am going to probably just take what I get with the change I have made. I increased the length of the core material and the length of the wire. If the magnets aren’t enough to provide the flux it will require a design change. My original build had rotors on BOTH ends of the coils but I got the same output from a single rotor, so I assumed the cores couldn’t accept any more flux anyway.
                      Then I started reducing the diameter of the magnets and increasing their thickness and observing output at the same RPM. And I started experimenting with core materials and the size of cores and coils. This is the change in mass of core material Or mass of magnets I refer to. Mass can be used to mean size or volume. It doesn’t ALWAYS have to be the same definition as in physics. Originally it meant a DISORGANIZED volume of something. A cancerous tumor is sometimes referred to as a “mass” by doctors. It has nothing to do with physics in that definition. But slowly that “not physics” definition has changed to where it is used to mean simply a “larger amount” or in some cases LARGER amount. Larger magnets would, under this definition, have a greater mass. This may not be the Wikipedia definition of “mass” but it is used that way in literature, and that is my background, not physics or science. Search antonyms and you will see “mass” come up in reference to size quite often. Sorry I don’t live and die by Wikipedia. But a very famous writer (who was a terrible speller) once told me he had no respect for people who could only spell a word one way, and as long as the meaning was clear and people could read and understand, what difference does it make how it was spelled? I tend to feel the same about the meaning of words sometimes. Could the meaning be understood? If not, why not. We used to be able to communicate without dictionaries. How was THAT even possible? And who is the king who gets to decide what the definition of “mass” is? And who decides when enough people are using a word in a different way to change the Wikipedia definition? I can think of MANY words that were used differently than their dictionary definition until eventually that definition was added to the dictionary. The computer revolution changed the meaning of lots of terms besides bits, bites and program. I remember reading an entire novel where every word was written phonetically (the way it sounds) rather than the normal way it is spelled. At first it was weird, almost like a foreign language, but within a few pages it became quite easy. It was interesting.

Some people here have no desire to actually communicate. Their entire focus is proving that they are right and others are wrong. I am not going to change. Those who are having trouble understanding me are welcome to ask and I will do my very best to explain.
                      Why is it when I ask, you do not respond?

A bit thin-skinned about mass, aren't you?
                      bi

Comment

• bi,
                        YOU ARE AN IDIOT. SIMPLE. YOU TWIST EVERY STATEMENT I MAKE. YOU TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT. YOU NITPICK MY WORD CHOICE. YOU WHITEWASH THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE OR OUTRIGHT IGNORE THEM. I’VE HAD MY FILL OF IT.

YOU HIDE IN THE DARK AND DISCREDIT THE WORK OF OTHERS, WHILE CONTRIBUTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS WORK. SO I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU WHATSOEVER. NOT EVEN A TINY BIT.

IN MY BOOK, SOMEONE WHO HIDES IN THE DARK LIKE YOU DO IS A PATHETIC LOSER. AND DON ’T GIVE ME THAT B.S. ABOUT WHO YOU ARE NOT BEING IMPORTANT. WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE A LIAR, A FRAUD AND A CON MAN WITHOUT REVEALING WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE LOWEST SCUM ON THE PLANET.

AND FROM NOW ON, THESE ARE THE ONLY KINDS OF STATEMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM ME. AND EVERY TIME YOU MENTION ME OR MY WORK ON THIS THREAD, YOU WILL GET A REPEAT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HERE JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE OF THE KIND OF PERSON. YOU ARE. IN FACT, I WILL PROBABLY JUST CUT AND PASTE MOST OF IT TO SAVE MYSELF TIME. AND MAYBE I WILL DO IT ALL IN CAPS AND / OR GIANT SIZED TYPE TO MAKE MY POSITION CLEAR..

TOO BAD YOUR HUEVOS AREN’T AS BIG AS YOUR MOUTH, OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT COME OUT OF THE DARK AND ACT LIKE A MAN. OOPS, I FORGOT. NO TIENES HUEVOS, SENOR EUNUCO. QUE LASTIMA, POBRECITO!
                        Last edited by Turion; 02-16-2022, 09:28 PM.

Comment

bi,
                          YOU ARE AN IDIOT. SIMPLE. YOU TWIST EVERY STATEMENT I MAKE. YOU TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT. YOU NITPICK MY WORD CHOICE. YOU WHITEWASH THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE OR OUTRIGHT IGNORE THEM. I’VE HAD MY FILL OF IT.

YOU HIDE IN THE DARK AND DISCREDIT THE WORK OF OTHERS, WHILE CONTRIBUTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS WORK. SO I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU WHATSOEVER. NOT EVEN A TINY BIT.

IN MY BOOK, SOMEONE WHO HIDES IN THE DARK LIKE YOU DO IS A PATHETIC LOSER. AND DON ’T GIVE ME THAT B.S. ABOUT WHO YOU ARE NOT BEING IMPORTANT. WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE A LIAR, A FRAUD AND A CON MAN WITHOUT REVEALING WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE LOWEST SCUM ON THE PLANET.

AND FROM NOW ON, THESE ARE THE ONLY KINDS OF STATEMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM ME. AND EVERY TIME YOU MENTION ME OR MY WORK ON THIS THREAD, YOU WILL GET A REPEAT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HERE JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE OF THE KIND OF PERSON. YOU ARE. IN FACT, I WILL PROBABLY JUST CUT AND PASTE MOST OF IT TO SAVE MYSELF TIME. AND MAYBE I WILL DO IT ALL IN CAPS AND / OR GIANT SIZED TYPE TO MAKE MY POSITION CLEAR..

TOO BAD YOUR HUEVOS AREN’T AS BIG AS YOUR MOUTH, OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT COME OUT OF THE DARK AND ACT LIKE A MAN. OOPS, I FORGOT. NO TIENES HUEVOS, SENOR EUNUCO. QUE LASTIMA, POBRECITO!
                          Turion,
                          All I did was ask you a question after you just got through saying I was welcome to ask and you'd do your best to explain.

So back to name calling and insults from you, even though you said you'd be civil.
                          bi

Comment

• bi,

Comment

bi,

... ​​​​​​ I will respond. I am always happy to be civil when I am not being called a liar, fraud and con man. ..
                              ​​​​​​
                              Hi Turion,
                              You'll notice that not once since this statement of yours have I been uncivil, called you any name or insulted you.
                              bi

Comment

• Please explain where tinman is wrong with his torque force magnetic motor and he proved overunity.
                                with all the brains at overunity research trying to prove him wrong and most are top grade electrical engineers or higher educated people. but couldn't with all the tests they asked that he did and proved them wrong.
                                ​BRAD WILL SOON RELEASE IT TO AUSTRALIAN OPEN MARKET AND THEN WHAT WILL YOU SAY. YOU WILL NEED TO LEARN ON THE BENCH LIKE BRAD HAS DONE with scopes and testing equipment SAME AS DAVID BOWLING HERE.

Comment

Working...
                                X