No announcement yet.

kundel magnetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry for my pasion to help the people of this world. For my pasion overwhelms my desire. Forcing my desire to action without cause.

I think that the people will follow the ones with the ideals that work.

Free energy devices need to be made in a simple form and not require alot of interaction. Yes it is a shame that the followers are so lazy.

I have been out of the loop for a while...But I refuse to follow...It just is a crime that a family has parished in thier house by candle because of the energy was shut off.

Lets try to help the people even in our own backyards.

Alot of these free energy devices have been on the drawing boards for years. Even the people in the basements and garages have yet to come forward with a true device.

If they have it then they need to band withthe people to get it out there. This is not some get rich quick thing that so many people are after. If you are you... have missed the boat on free energy.

So with this I shall continue on with my quest...With all respect to the inventors before me and the ones hear today and the ones to follow all of us.

It should not have to be this hard. I have to look at the big picture and not just one ideal... I feel you have to combine these device to get a true free energy device. Please open up your minds for change.

I am all for a overunity convention... full open forum...Membership required..membership requirement: must have built at least one full work device and be able to put it on display. No secret generators or hiden batteries ect...ect...

Jetijs, I like the generator...I would really like to find a Manta Generator...
    If anyone has one or knows where one can be had please let me know.

My acad skill has deminished over the years...Jetijs this is where I could use your help.

Thanks to all keep posting
    Rod

Hey Peter any help on the electrical here?

Comment

Originally posted by theremart View Post
      BTW, if someone will try this out, I found a very efficient generator that could be used in such experiments:
      Permanent Magnet Alternator Wind Blue High Wind
      I am considering in buying one myself
      Thanks,
      Jetijs
      ----------------

I also am considering getting one of these, but have you looked at this one?

LO Wind Permanent Magnet Alternator Generator PMA SCS - (eBay item 280183643619 end time Dec-22-07 19:31:48 PST)

or ..

Permanent Magnet

Alternators PMA pmg Permanent wind turbine mill Magnet Alternator Permanent Magnet generator wind power PMG wind turbine wind turbines

It is about $100.00 more, but looks well made. The charts show
      alot of power coming out of the unit.[/QUOTE]
      See my experiments here...
      http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

theremart

Do a search for the manta generator.

Same company discontinued.

Rod

Comment

Originally posted by rsc View Post
          theremart

Do a search for the manta generator.

Same company discontinued.

Rod
          I did and I found this page where someone hooked up a bedini motor to it !

Tilley - The Manta Generator - KeelyNet 01/12/03

nice find.
          See my experiments here...
          http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

329 people read this thread and only 18 post to it.

This is the time for everone to join in. even if it is hi.

How would you improve on this?

open to everyone lets here your ideals.

Rod

Comment

Hi Rod,

Are you still working on this project? How is it going?

I just saw the replication video on youtube.....very interesting.....

I was wondering if the reciprocator magnets are the little dougnut magnets held around the axle by the bars attached to the reciprocator? They do not appear to be perpendicular to the magnets on the axle?

Instead of using brushes/commutator to drive the voice coil why not the output of a Bedini motor..... just a crazy thought.....

I have emailed the person at the web site for this motor twice with no replies?

Any chance there are plans or a kit available yet?

Are we having fun yet.....:-)

Tj

Comment

S. Kundel Motor

It's very interesting, maybe it would be easy to replicate.
                Some here still interested?

Comment

How it works

The device is based in 2 magnetics effects:

The first one:

There are 2 magnets (blue and red one) and they rotate in a circular shape. When a third magnet (grey one) is perpendicular to X Y, at Z axis, the grey magnet will be attracted or repeled depending the rotation degree of the blue/red magnets. So the grey magnet will move in a linear way, up or down.

Comment

As you can see this effect is used to move the small toroidal magnet, to move at the same time a metallic bar back and forward, while the big magnet rotates:

http://www.kundelmagnetics.com/flash...new%20anim.swf

The small and big magnet are not coupled physically, they're coupled magnetically. The small magnet is coupled physically to the metallic bar.

Here you've a demonstration video of this first magnetic effect:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJu6IUlWzYI
                    Last edited by AetherScientist; 06-25-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Once you've understood how the metallic bar moves back and forward, then it's time to understand how it's produced a rotation motion from that linear motion that comes from the metallic bar.

Let's watch this video first to understand the second magnetic effect:
                      Kundel Magnetic Motor Prototype 1 - YouTube

This second magnetic effect is just the inverse of the first magnetic effect. When you move a linear magnetic (forward and backwards) near 2 magnets, these 2 magnets will rotate to create circular motion.

When you use perpendicular bars that are attached to the linear motion bar, and you put in the new vertical bars 1 magnet that approaches and moves away from the "rotor", the rotor will move and this movement can be passed to the second metallic bar to create a rotational movement.

Just like this:

Comment

My question to you guys is:
                        For what is used the spark gap that you can see in the left of the picture?

Comment

very interesting

Thanks and very interesting,
                          Thanks for another good idea to look at and take notes on for later study.

Has anyone tried this yet? Seen many different machines but not this.

Thanks again,
                          Wantomake

Comment

As far I know some people have tried to replicate this device and it works like the inventor's one.
                            It's not very complex to build and the materials are cheap if you compare the price with other projects.
                            I would like to replicate it.

I want to fully understand some aspects that at this moment I don't. The main important aspect I want to understand is what function has the switch and how the coil works because I don't see any rotation element. (The coil is at the right part of the last picture I posted).

Some people have used a speaker to replicate it.
                            Last edited by AetherScientist; 06-27-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

@AetherScientist
                              I have experimented with similar setups and the process is very easy. The magnetic field is generally regarded as spherical thus in this setup the "fields" act in the same way as a cam or crankshaft would. The Coil to the right is energized sequentially by the brush setup on the left which controls the timing functions.

As well I could get a full rotation with two magnets on a disk and a single magnet moving inward/outward at the right moment. It also helps to add mass or inertia to the shaft to smooth out the impulsive forces.

I had looked at these types of machines a long time ago and they can be fairly efficient however as an engineer I also saw there many drawbacks. The first is that this setup is too complex, has too many bearings and friction surfaces and last but not least the whole setup could be replaced by a simple crankshaft or cam setup found in every internal combustion engine.

Another similar technology uses a magnetic "swash plate" to translate the motion of a rotating shaft into reciprocating motion or vice versa. There are many variations of this however almost none find widespread use simply because they are too complex and costly. It is a very interesting setup however for the most part it is not practical because it can be replaced by a simple mechanical system which is cheaper and has fewer moving parts.

AC

Comment

So you mean that the switch is used to energize the right coil that produces the inward/outward movements. To be more specific, what needs to be energized? My main doubt is that I don't see any rotating element that produces the inward/outward movement.
                                I repost the swf animation I'm refering to:
                                http://www.kundelmagnetics.com/flash...new%20anim.swf

The only possible way I see to energize the right coil is to use an electromagnet that, when energized, ejects a metallic piece. Like in a gauss gun.

Do I am right or not? It works different?

I attach a link to show a more simple way to do the same task with an easier mechanism:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZO-BhkWIMM

Comment

Working...
                                X