Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooling effects

Hi everyone, my first post here.

A unique characteristic of negative energy is that instead of dissipating energy in devices as heat, it causes energy to be absorbed into devices, producing cooling effects. I have read of several instances where cooling effects were encountered. As energy and COP calculations can be complicated, especially with batteries, a display of cooling effects would be a ready indicator of negative energy. It could also be more readily acceptable to those who are still objecting "perpetual motion" to the energy claims.

Has anyone here encountered a legitimate cooling effect? Can anyone suggest a good approach to producing it?

By the way, another thread mentioned "electrostatic cooling," but I do not see that being a radiant energy effect.

Thanks.

Cooling effects happen on the SSG

Yes i show you one right now, after having too much neo magnetized wine (Thanks to one of Peter lindermanns post ) I accidentally left the Fan kit running on a battery all night.

It had been running all day and all night and half the next day. Read 16 volts. Was it hot? NO.

It was cold to touch.

Ash

Comment

Any more?

Thanks for the reply, Ash.

Has no one else encountered anything?

Comment

Peltier diodes used in winecoolers?

Thermoelectric effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not over unity, but interesting to say the least
        "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called Research."

-A. Einstein