HHO Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHO Safety

Hi all, Love this forum, the acceleration in information sharing is phenomenal. Of course, it gives everybody the chance to experiment and get involved in things that were the domain of a minority of back sheds and small groups. My concern is that there are a lot of people out there experimenting that have not had a lot of practical experience in safety procedures. IT IS VERY EASY TO CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY HARM. In my experience there are two things that command great respect and unfortunately you cannot see them! GAS and ELECTRICITY. After reading a thread the other day where someone had burnt themselves from not being able to see the flame produced by an hho torch, I thought maybe there should be a safety thread or notice with all the experienced dangers that have been discovered through trial, error, oversight, rushing or a lapse in concentration. Do's and Don'ts. A friend who is a mechanic and should have known better could not sense the gas, lit a flame and blew the top off his experiment which brought his family racing out to find him, fortunately, OK but very wide-eyed. It still took him a month to put a spark arrestor (bubbler) on his vehicle.

Safety Info

The Brown's Gas books from Eagle Research are very good and has a LOT of safety information. I recommend them to anyone because they are really great resources. Eagle-Research Products Page
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Your Right

Originally posted by p10e View Post
      Hi all, Love this forum, the acceleration in information sharing is phenomenal. Of course, it gives everybody the chance to experiment and get involved in things that were the domain of a minority of back sheds and small groups. My concern is that there are a lot of people out there experimenting that have not had a lot of practical experience in safety procedures. IT IS VERY EASY TO CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY HARM. In my experience there are two things that command great respect and unfortunately you cannot see them! GAS and ELECTRICITY. After reading a thread the other day where someone had burnt themselves from not being able to see the flame produced by an hho torch, I thought maybe there should be a safety thread or notice with all the experienced dangers that have been discovered through trial, error, oversight, rushing or a lapse in concentration. Do's and Don'ts. A friend who is a mechanic and should have known better could not sense the gas, lit a flame and blew the top off his experiment which brought his family racing out to find him, fortunately, OK but very wide-eyed. It still took him a month to put a spark arrestor (bubbler) on his vehicle.
      That is absolutely a Great Idea! Myself and Others have pointed out safety precautions in Threads Unrelated to safety, usually when someone posts a question about doing something reckless or flat out dangerous. But have never actually started a Thread "ABOUT SAFETY" So Lets Do One!

So Go Ahead and get you a New Thread And Name it That and ask everyone to contribute (Which I Know All The Vets Here Will Gladly) I will absolutely Participate. Be sure to put the Little (!) Icon next to it and name it something "Like All About HHO Safety" so it doesn't veer off into NON Topic Discussions.
      This will be a Good Topic and Important!

RedMeanie
      (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

Working...
      X