Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
    Ok, I understand now.
    I did not load the motor more because my wheel is made of plexiglass and if I load it more, the plexiglass starts to melt. But still, the efficiency of my motor should be way better. I don't understand this.
    Maybe you can glue some cloth or some other material on your wheel to prevent it getting molten!
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Jetijs,

Here is a little tip that might be useful to you.

Instead of cutting new shutter disks for your timing,
      Stack one shutter on top of another.
      By rotating one disk in relation to the other, you can easily vary the window opening and thereby change the duration.
      By rotating both disks, you change the timing.

Vari-Shutter.jpg
      Carl
      Last edited by hh1341; 11-21-2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Perfect Idea!!!

Originally posted by hh1341 View Post
        Jetijs,

Here is a little tip that might be useful to you.

Instead of cutting new shutter disks for your timing,
        Stack one shutter on top of another.
        By rotating one disk in relation to the other, you can easily vary the window opening and change the timing.

[ATTACH]732[/ATTACH]
        Carl
        Carl,

Thanks for finding this little graphic. I was going to suggest this idea to Jetijs, but I am so busy I hadn't gotten around to it. Thank you!!!!!

Jetijs,

If you trade out your timing wheel for a system like this, you can find the exact timing window you need....... with a lot of work!

Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• Jetijs,

You might want to build it this way.
          Will keep your fingers and clothing from getting chewed up.

Vari-Shutter.jpg

Carl

BTW Peter........I didn't find this graphic.......I drew it......it's my own idea.
          Last edited by hh1341; 07-28-2008, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Looks like we have run out of thread.

Comment

• Hi hh1341,
              Thank you for your idea about the commutator wheel The thread has not run out. I am just waiting for my DC treadmill motor to practice in dynamometer measurements. Then I will be certain, that all my calculations and measurements are correct. Also I am still busy with my non free energy related project, but that is about 90% ready. Maybe I will make a thread about that after it is finished, it will be funny In the mean time I am working on that water spark technology and am eager to test this on a car engine. I must apologize that I am jumping between projects so often. It is just that I get a boost in enthusiasm randomly and every time the enthusiasm is about something else and I have to make a use of it, because when I am on such an boost in creativity, I can move mountains
              I have not abandoned this project. In fact, I already have made a huge pile of silicon steel laminations for my attraction motor V3.0. The new motor has a bit different design and along with other changes it will allow easily to change motor pole coils so that I can test a whole variety or wire gauges and turns. Thanks to lighty for this idea
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                Hi hh1341,
                Thank you for your idea about the commutator wheel The thread has not run out. I am just waiting for my DC treadmill motor to practice in dynamometer measurements. Then I will be certain, that all my calculations and measurements are correct. Also I am still busy with my non free energy related project, but that is about 90% ready. Maybe I will make a thread about that after it is finished, it will be funny In the mean time I am working on that water spark technology and am eager to test this on a car engine. I must apologize that I am jumping between projects so often. It is just that I get a boost in enthusiasm randomly and every time the enthusiasm is about something else and I have to make a use of it, because when I am on such an boost in creativity, I can move mountains
                I have not abandoned this project. In fact, I already have made a huge pile of silicon steel laminations for my attraction motor V3.0. The new motor has a bit different design and along with other changes it will allow easily to change motor pole coils so that I can test a whole variety or wire gauges and turns. Thanks to lighty for this idea
                I admire your work. I am currently working on a free energy device and, hopefully I will share some info about it next week as I assemble and make the unit operational.

And I am also going to post some preciser efficiency measurements for my Lindemann motor, in the coming days.
                Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Speed control?

I watched the DVD now about five times, and I get inspired every time. I would like to read through this forum a few more times before I get started on my own prototype, but I do have one question...

Has anyone ever applied some kind of speed control to this type of motor? The way it is set up, I'm wondering of the standard PWM type controller would interfere with the the way this motor pulses to push the rotor. Forgive a newbie if this is a silly question.

Comment

• Relation between Speed, Torque, Eff ...

Ok. Horse Power & Efficient is a relation

Then Horse Power is a relation between mechanical load (feet pounds), speed (feet per seconds).

That it means is possible generate HP in a lower speed but getting easier conmutation as Jetjs' case. I've noticed in my experience with Stepper Motors, that is more necessary one good Dentent Torque, that HP for example. And Stepper Motors are conmutated by electronic circuit like Lindemanns motors, in stepper motors a lower speed gives a higher detent torque. Bedini Motors gives a HP near null, because I belive detent torque is very low, but when mechanical loads is some where not require detent torque but high speed like fan, Bedini motor gives a good performance.

these are my questions:

Is possible Jetijs' Motor get a better COP, running lower speed for get easy precision conmutation?

Coil is energized by power source and transistor in a precise moment speed of light?, but how Jetjs can calculate Magnetization and Core Saturation speed and rotor spin. Higer speed get far away conmutation precision.

Wating for yours opinions. I hope no confuse.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

• Patent found -similar principle like Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor

Hi guys;I don't have knowledge and practicall experiences like you but anyway I am pasionate in free energy things;I am newbie in this kind of stuff;I learning from you and from others.

So,here I found an interesting patent ,similar with Peter Lindeman motor principle

esp@cenet document view

I hope this will be helpfull and give you some ideas for improving your work.

Mike

Comment

• There it is!

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                        Hi guys;I don't have knowledge and practicall experiences like you but anyway I am pasionate in free energy things;I am newbie in this kind of stuff;I learning from you and from others.

So,here I found an interesting patent ,similar with Peter Lindeman motor principle

esp@cenet document view

I hope this will be helpfull and give you some ideas for improving your work.

Mike
                        Mike,

Awesome find! I looked up the root document in the US Patent system. The Patent Application cover sheet is there, but not the full patent. A search on the inventor's name does not bring up any issued patents that I could find in the first 10 minutes of trying.

This is the motor I am talking about. He doesn't say "no back EMF" but he definitely says the motor does not generate any electricity, and therefore can reach enormous speeds. I didn't see any provision for recapturing the inductive collapse in the abstract, but it has the same physical characteristics as the motors I am proposing.

Apparently, its time for this info to get out!!!

Thanks for finding this and posting it to the forum!

Peter
                        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• Full Patent Application for "Free Energy Motor" Part 1

To all interested:

Below are the attachments for the "Free Energy Motor" Patent Application
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Full Patent Application for "Free Energy Motor" Part 2

To all interested:

Below the remaining attachments for the "Free Energy Motor" Patent Application

It appears this Patent Application was either rejected or abandoned.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                              To all interested:

Below the remaining attachments for the "Free Energy Motor" Patent Application

It appears this Patent Application was either rejected or abandoned.

All in one, savable, printable
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Ideas for improving Peter Lindemann device

Hi Peter hi guys thanks for sharing complet US US2004212257A1 patent.

Peter,I don't have your knowledge and experience in working with motors but I have some ideas about how can be improved the eficiency of your motor.I will put here here my ideas so please analyse and judge them.

I bought some times ago free energy plans from FuellessPower.com .I found in their packages an intresting free energy motor that usess hy voltage electromagnets combined with hy voltage capacitors to obtain free energy.These guys used Edwin Gray and Newman work to make an simple and hy eficiency free energy motor.Seems,the hy voltage electromagnets combined with hy voltage capacitor ,will give a very very powerfull electromagnetic field with very very low electricall curent comsumption.If you will implement in your motor their ideas .using the power of HV electromagnets ,maybe your motor will work in high eficiency.

Anyway these guys are very selfish,I don't like them.They are seling some plans that you can find free of charge on the internet.Some of their free energy plans what they are selling,is others modified and improved ideas .

On the other hand,, I found interesting stuff in their plans about I didn't know heretofore.
                                I don't now if this free energy motor about I told you,is working how they are claiming;I didn't take time to construct and test it;maybe in the near future...

Anyway,I put this plan here for you and other guys to study ,replicate or using some ideas from it.

NOTE:I take all responsability on my self for this share....

Regards
                                Mike
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X