The $1M HHO Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The $1M HHO Question

Ok, suppose I provide 2 kilowatts of electricity at... say... 12 amps (60hz 120v AC). With that amount of current, we should easily be able to generate enough HHO to run a lawnmower engine without the use of gasoline, am I correct?

Using some of the methods, diagrams, and specifications outlined and dicussed here on these forums (and in the information linked to from these forums to sites like Panacea University and the like), it seems very possible to do. The question is whether or not the fuel cell can produce enough to power a 4hp or so engine solely on HHO with that sort of electrical energy input. IANAE (I am not an engineer), so I'm asking everyone else. Is it possible?
    Last edited by gunfighter; 07-23-2008, 07:36 PM. Reason: Adding question mark logo

Yes this is very possible and were woking hard to find a solution that is easy to implement and not over complicated. I personally think that the water sparkplug is the best bet when it comes to practical application.

A guy by the youtube ID s1r9a9m9 has released videos of himself running his engine on water using specially modified sparkplugs inducing an electro-radiant event.

Comment

Working...
    X