Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do 90% of youtube hho videos frustrate you to??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do 90% of youtube hho videos frustrate you to??

i have been scanning youtube for quite a while now and have started to notice that quite rarely now anything useful is in the videos i waste time watching. have i reached the tipping point where i'm not following trends anymore and starting to actually discover my own findings.

what frustrates me

1, a plate cell with no pwm being called a meyers replication.
    2, a few piddly bubbles being called MASSIVE PRODUCTION.
    3, when you do find good production in a video it starts with them tipping 3\4 of a box of baking soda into the water. isn't the goal to have hho from just water?
    4,dangerous installations with no safety measures at all and the builders egging people on to copy them.

after 18 months of tinkering with my cell and many different comings in design
    i just want to shake some people, i see these people working over these things in their car knowing its a bomb counting down to detonation, then there is the follow up vids of a cracked case and them complaining about ringing ears.....

what do you think? am i the only one.

Hi

I suppose that youtube removes the most useful videos, I found this torrent sometime ago, see the attachment, it shows a really simple circuit with lots of HHO production! Hope this helps you.

Edit:

The torrent could not be attached, and anyway I could not find this torrent anywhere on the web, you can google "hdemartin hho stanley meyer torrent" and it will appear in torrentportal but it seems that it is totally removed from the torrent database also. The file is around 17MB and I can upload it to youtube but I think that it will be removed again, anyone has any suggestions for uploading this file? I think that this is a very important video for HHO production, because it uses a very simple circuit to produce LOTS of HHO. I can give it to you Aaron to put it on ESM's website.

Elias
    Last edited by elias; 08-03-2008, 04:12 AM.
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

I found it

Hi

I suppose that hdemartin has uploaded it again:
      YouTube - Stanley Meyer VIC resonant electrolysis mod

Elias
      Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
      http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

The vid has been taken down. Just checked.
        You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

floatingcoil.mov - DivShare
          This video actually works on some browsers, but recently it gives "sorry, this video is no longer available" on other browsers. If that's the case, follow the above link

Comment

excellent link asthweth the kind of info i've been after i've moved so far away from the straight dc now i've got to keep going till i hit resonant frequency. and its elusive goal but this should help get me closer.

Comment

Bad videos

Hey HHO,
              Try learning about a SSG from you tube videos. Where is the info about the bearings, shafts, coil windings, magnet size? Each individually has their proscribed experimental parameters, but few are comprehensive.
              Dan

Comment

hmmm suppresion by confusion maybe.

finally getting close with the hho now but might just have to hold off going 100% i've already had some unwanted pressure to stop working on it, i live in a small country and news tends to travel a bit quickly for my liking.

Comment

Ditto, hhoexclusive

Originally posted by hhoexclusive View Post
                  i have been scanning youtube for quite a while now and have started to notice that quite rarely now anything useful is in the videos i waste time watching. have i reached the tipping point where i'm not following trends anymore and starting to actually discover my own findings.

what frustrates me

1, a plate cell with no pwm being called a meyers replication.
                  2, a few piddly bubbles being called MASSIVE PRODUCTION.
                  3, when you do find good production in a video it starts with them tipping 3\4 of a box of baking soda into the water. isn't the goal to have hho from just water?
                  4,dangerous installations with no safety measures at all and the builders egging people on to copy them.

after 18 months of tinkering with my cell and many different comings in design
                  i just want to shake some people, i see these people working over these things in their car knowing its a bomb counting down to detonation, then there is the follow up vids of a cracked case and them complaining about ringing ears.....

what do you think? am i the only one.
                  I'm with you on that, hhoexclusive...
                  My biggest beef is that everyone is "almost there - will post my fabulous results next week".
                  And right after that is a beef similar to yours - "gas just roaring out of the cell", with no volumetric data.

I have a conspiracy delusion that as soon as anyone gets great results an Exxon-Mobil team shows up and buys their silence...or rubs them out. This would take a big budget and task force, I suppose. The older I get, though, the more I seriously doubt that there is anyone on the planet intelligent enough to mount a good conspiracy and keep it going. Certainly no-one in the government.
                  But I have to give Youtube credit for entertainment value - I like the ones with the hho tater gun. In 3 videos the first was a pretty nice delivery - buckled a 5 gal bucket and vaporized the tater...the second was a misfire, so in the third they were very meticulous about filling the combustion chamber completely. You guessed it - the gun blew up at 40,000fps and left the 5 gal bucket standing.
                  I don't have a Youtube video to show for it, but this last weekend I went up to my brother's place in Tennessee and installed a 700cc/min generator on his 96 Dodge Cummins pickup. We did a 51 mile loop with a 1600 foot mountain in the middle of it. It took 2.004 gallons to do it, so that little 700cc/min gave him a 30+% improvement over his usual 18 mpg. There is just no doubt that it works...Kind of bizarre that it is not widely accepted.

Oh well. Good luck to all. I enjoy the heck out of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by elias View Post
                    Hi

I suppose that hdemartin has uploaded it again:
                    YouTube - Stanley Meyer VIC resonant electrolysis mod

Elias
                    Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                    floatingcoil.mov - DivShare
                    This video actually works on some browsers, but recently it gives "sorry, this video is no longer available" on other browsers. If that's the case, follow the above link

Just thought I'd point out that the circuit he shows at the beginning isn't exactly the circuit he's built. The diode/rectifier goes to one side of the bifilar and then to the outside of the WFC (not through the light bulb). One side of the light bulb is connected to the inside of the WFC and also to the secondary of the 80:600 toroid. The other side of the light bulb is connected to the secondary of the bifilar with the other end left hanging.

I wish we could have seen the setup on the scope and where it was connected (was it connected to the 4040 outputs, the secondary of the coil, directly to the WFC, where?), but I guess that will have to be done through experimentation. And, it would have been nice to know the settings he was using on the BK Precision 4040 signal generator.

Comment

Oops...

Originally posted by InTheField View Post
                      One side of the light bulb is connected to the inside of the WFC and also to the secondary of the 80:600 toroid. The other side of the light bulb is connected to the secondary of the bifilar with the other end left hanging.
                      Oops!

That should have said: One side of the light bulb goes to the inside of the WFC and the other side goes to both the 80:600 toroid and the secondary of the bifilar. (the other end of the secondary of the bifilar is left hanging.)

Sorry about that...

Comment

Working...
                      X