Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oct18th-oct19th showand tell part 2 in ruskin, florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oct18th-oct19th showand tell part 2 in ruskin, florida?

hi, did anyone attend that oct18th-oct19th show and tell part 2, this time in little harbor resort, ruskin, florida?
    there were a couple of reports of the jarboe's mill showandtell in june-july, but so far nothing on the ruskin one, did anyone on this forum attend?

ruskin florida invite

jarboe's mill report 1
    jarboe's mill report 2
    jarboe's mill report 3
    Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
    My electronic music

Originally posted by esaruoho View Post
    hi, did anyone attend that oct18th-oct19th show and tell part 2, this time in little harbor resort, ruskin, florida?
    there were a couple of reports of the jarboe's mill showandtell in june-july, but so far nothing on the ruskin one, did anyone on this forum attend?

ruskin florida invite

jarboe's mill report 1
    jarboe's mill report 2
    jarboe's mill report 3
    -----------
    I would of liked to! :-)

There are some videos of the event on youtube. It was great to see so many sharing their ideas so freely and working together toward sharing.

Bedini was showcased there as was Geet, and a rotoverter.

YouTube - #109 - Jarboe's Mill photo album
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Its kinda funny that in the first article, they mention a man wh ohas a battery powered Mercedes Benz, from Annapolis MD. I live in that area as well and have run accross this guy a few times showing his car off. Which is not so impresive considering the milage he gets.
      He also come off as a person againts free energy. He always spouting about perpetual motion and touting his limited credentials as an engineer.
      He usually attends green energy events and is considered somewhat of an authority.
      I'm suprised he even got noticed.

Matt

Comment

Any upcoming events?

Anything on the horizon?
        "But ye shall receive power..."
        Acts 1:8

Comment

Working...
        X