Efficient dry cell design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efficient dry cell design

Guys this person reported above Faraday with his cell design, i am getting full details, here is the latest i got form him,

Ash

As promised i will inform you about my work.I have already uploaded my video to youtube in tree versions: English, German and French.
    The links are: YouTube - How tu build a drycell electrolyzer English vers. for English version

YouTube - Wie baut man einen Trockenzell Elektrolyzer deutsche Version for german version

YouTube - Comment fair un electrolyzer celle seche version francais for french version

you may use them freely, but please publish only my youtube name woodpecker, thanks.

And I have another great news: two days ago i tested the drycell on a motocross bike with a honda 4 stroke engine, 175ccm about 10 HP. We started the engine with fuel and then hooked the gas to the air inlet and closed the fuel valve totally. The engine was running and runnig (more then 30 Min.) until we shut it down. We could also restart only with the gas. I could not measure the gas output maybe something between 3,5 - 5 l at about 8 - 15
    Amps.

I also sent you a mail with some communications with others in overunity forum, but i didn`t get any answer from your side, so i am not sure if you got it.

Have a wonderful, blessed day
    woodpecker

hmm i dont know it just appears to be a brute force electrolyser. all be it a well thought out one (credit where credit is due )

Comment

Working...
    X