Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some components list and schemes

Hello Slayer

Im very interested in replicating your circuit, could you please post, or send me by email a component list and the circuit drawings please? . In case they are already somewhere in the net, could you provide me the links.

thank you very much in advance

sorry but i am a bit dork , make it easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreyfuss View Post
      Hello Slayer

Im very interested in replicating your circuit, could you please post, or send me by email a component list and the circuit drawings please? . In case they are already somewhere in the net, could you provide me the links.

thank you very much in advance

sorry but i am a bit dork , make it easy to understand.
      Hello Dreyfuss

There is a circuit on page one posting #29.
      Its not to detailed but the transistors are 2n3055's.
      The coil is ( I first said it was 750 turns but after making another coil and keeping track of the windings better I'd say it around a thousand turns)
      But if you go about 750 turns or more you'll be ok.
      The wire is a 23ga. and 21 ga. both wound at the same time.

Then I'm sending the BEMF off the transistor thru a diode then back thru the coil on the second winding.
      Going in the + or start of the coil winding and comming out the - or coil ending.
      The resistor is a 1 k resistor.
      Forgot to mention the coil has a iron core to.
      Last edited by slayer007; 12-29-2008, 10:52 PM.

Comment

reed switch

thank you very much, and sorry for bother

may you tell me what specific, or better reed switch is good for it? , i dont know what to get. (model or caracteristics)

and a silly doubt, 23ga. and 21ga correspond to:

wires
        21ga diameter 0.724 mm?
        23ga diameter 0,574 mm?

thanks in advance

Comment

thank you very much, and sorry for bother

may you tell me what specific, or better reed switch is good for it? , i dont know what to get. (model or caracteristics)

and a silly doubt, 23ga. and 21ga correspond to:

wires
          21ga diameter 0.724 mm?
          23ga diameter 0,574 mm?

thanks in advance
          Yes that was for the wire gauge.

I'm using a 3 amp reed switch.But a lot smaller reed switch will do.
          Heres one on ebay thats close to what I'm using but its one amp.

Large 2 ½ inch Dry Reed Switch **Lot Of 5** - eBay (item 180316677474 end time Jan-03-09 18:44:39 PST)

I connect alligator clips to the reed switch then you can just stick a magnet to the alligator clips to trigger the reed switch.
          Then put it by the front of your coil to get it into oscillation.

Comment

again some doubts

Thanks a lot again slayer

As you can see im a big dork

went to buy the parts, and didnt know what rectifier are you using, i have bought a kbpc3510 (35A 1000 v), they didnt have the diodes 4001 so i have bought some 4007 and some 4004, im not sure they are ok, i mean the 4004 in place of 4001 that are in your scheme. The cap i have bought is a 470 nF 200 v cc
            For reed switch they had only small ones so i get 3 of them dunno if it will work in parallel in case they are under 1 Amp, i attach a picture of the cap, rectifier and reed switch
            can you make me some comments and give the the right specifications for cap and rectifier if its posible?

thanks in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot again slayer

As you can see im a big dork

went to buy the parts, and didnt know what rectifier are you using, i have bought a kbpc3510 (35A 1000 v), they didnt have the diodes 4001 so i have bought some 4007 and some 4004, im not sure they are ok, i mean the 4004 in place of 4001 that are in your scheme. The cap i have bought is a 470 nF 200 v cc
              For reed switch they had only small ones so i get 3 of them dunno if it will work in parallel in case they are under 1 Amp, i attach a picture of the cap, rectifier and reed switch
              can you make me some comments and give the the right specifications for cap and rectifier if its posible?

thanks in advance
              If you want to charge another 12v battery you can do it without a capacitor and rectifier.
              The BEMF coming off your transistor thru the diode will all ready be DC.
              Run that to the positive on your charge battery.
              Then for the negative you can eather collect it off the positive side of your source battery or the negative side of your battery.
              I like to use the negative side of my source battey.

The reed switches will be fine.You'll just need a small magnet to trigger the reed switch to get it into oscillation.

That recifier will allso work fine if you want to go that way.
              But the caps a little small it will work but a biger one would work better.
              One with a higher microfarad rating.
              Last edited by slayer007; 12-30-2008, 08:45 PM.

Comment

@ All

Please excuse my intrusion but please let's all help fusionchip open a separate thread with his Bedini experiment(s).

I seen enough in his videos to warrant a connection to slayer's BEMF AMP circuit....further investigation is needed here...what say ye

Why is fusionchip's "Piggy back solenoid" coil returning enough charge voltage/Amps to charge the Primary, run a load and charge the secondary batteries?

Sounds and looks like OU to me I'd love to see the circuit and replicate it

Regards,
                Paul
                Last edited by Burned_NE2; 12-31-2008, 04:48 AM.

Comment

some silly doubts as usual

Again Thanks for your support Slayer

I was gonna make the circuit thats in the 1st page post #29, but i dont see where to connect the negative pole of draw and charge battery in "Slayer007 Pulse Generator BEMF", and in the scheme of two transistor "Roter less Pulse Generator" i dont see draw negative pole. May you tell me please?

I have a bifiliar coil of 500 turns, but until i receive the material for making a new coil i wanna try with this one, which scheme should i make to get bigger COP?

I have seen you using a mix of both schemes in a video ( two transistors and capacitors) but didnt find the scheme of it.

Thanks in advance
                  Attached Files

Comment

Again Thanks for your support Slayer

I was gonna make the circuit thats in the 1st page post #29, but i dont see where to connect the negative pole of draw and charge battery in "Slayer007 Pulse Generator BEMF", and in the scheme of two transistor "Roter less Pulse Generator" i dont see draw negative pole. May you tell me please?

I have a bifiliar coil of 500 turns, but until i receive the material for making a new coil i wanna try with this one, which scheme should i make to get bigger COP?

I have seen you using a mix of both schemes in a video ( two transistors and capacitors) but didnt find the scheme of it.

Thanks in advance

the emitter on the transistor goes to negative on source battery.
                    Then the negative of the charge battery can eather go to the positive of the source battery or to the negative.

When I charging a small battery I connect negative to positive.
                    But a biger battery like a 12v car battery I go negative to negative.

Comment

tried

Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
                      the emitter on the transistor goes to negative on source battery.
                      Then the negative of the charge battery can eather go to the positive of the source battery or to the negative.

When I charging a small battery I connect negative to positive.
                      But a biger battery like a 12v car battery I go negative to negative.
                      hello again tried it, and when i connect the charging battery all gets in high consumption and no any oscillation, any idea?

Comment

hello again tried it, and when i connect the charging battery all gets in high consumption and no any oscillation, any idea?
                        Do you have it running without a chargining battery or a load yet?
                        If not you need to put the reedswitch in front of the coil with the small magnet by the reedswitch to triger it.

Comment

Yup, i have the magnet and the reed switch on the coil, I have run already this scheme (attached file), and it works, the problem with your scheme is that there are some things that are not in it, skilled ppl find obvious, but im not, i think im misunderstanding something, if the scheme would be complete im sure i could run your circuit like i did with the ssg and the circuit attached here (Ossie Callanan)

thank you

Comment

The missing file

Is very simple but it runs, i have 75 mA in draw and 40 mA on charge
                            Attached Files

Comment

The Slayer challenging circuit---That is wonderful

Is very simple but it runs, i have 75 mA in draw and 40 mA on charge
                              Dreyfuss --I built both Slayer's circuits and Ossie's. They are kinda the same idea but Slayer circuits have the big punch magic that I am still scratching my head about. Take another look at them ---please. Your bifilar coil should work. Just shoot the BEMF coming off the collector of the transistor through a 1n4007 and then into the start of the secondary coil. What comes out the other end of that coil is big spike strong pulsed dc. I put in a cap and then connected the neg of the cap to the neg of the drive battery (I used a bridge rectifier but it wasn't needed). If you put that strong juice into a battery watch it carefully --the battery voltage goes up in a hurry I found out. If your system is not running play with your reed switch magnet arrangement. That was hard for me to get right. It kept locking up into high amp draw and burning out my cheap Radio Shack reed switches.
                              Slayer made some great circuits. I hope that more people replicate them and see what he has done.

Lidmotor

Comment

Thanks lidmotor

I´m very interested in making it, could you please make an scheme of it a bit more clear ( for dorks), i have some doubts still with your explanation, as i cant see any bifiliar in the escheme (post 29, page 1) or if the coil is bifiliar, i cant see 4 endings conections

sorry for bothering you

and thanks a lot again for your help

Comment

Working...
                                X