430 FR inductance wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 430 FR inductance wire

So ive seen Aaron talk about the resistance of the chokes , well the 11,600 ohms Meyers speaks of is just DC resistance ... impedance aside ..

Its true that to attain this resistance with copper you need about 45 times more.. or tiny very fragile wire..

Pm me for some
    Last edited by dankie; 02-21-2010, 10:09 PM.

So ive seen Aaron talk about the resistance of the chokes , well the 11,600 ohms Meyers speaks of is just DC resistance ... impedance aside ..

Its true that to attain this resistance with copper you need about 45 times more.. or tiny very fragile wire..

So if you wanna get some correct material pm me.

Comment

ss wire - also different Aaron

Hi, that is also Aaron H you are mentioning.

Also, did you see the Meyer NZ video and hear his comments about the ss wire?
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Yes i saw it , but he kinda lied... Did you see the colorado video when he explains VIC coi 6-1 ? He specifies this alloy...
        Last edited by dankie; 12-08-2008, 02:19 AM.

Comment

These are quotes i chose from the tech brief page 7-5 and 7-6
          Last edited by dankie; 12-08-2008, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Last edited by dankie; 12-08-2008, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I forgot to mention , this wire has 18,4 ohms per linear foot .

Makes a 11,600 ohm coil in 630 feet .... Very easily done.

Comment

Does somebody know how much copper wire is required for 11600 ohm ? How long that wire should be ?

Comment

If same AWG , about 45 times more , about 28,000 feet , times 2 ...

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    Does somebody know how much copper wire is required for 11600 ohm ? How long that wire should be ?
                    Resistance of Wire (Wire Resistance Calculator)

Comment

To the people that think that i am too expensive , note that my price is relevant on the amount i will sell . Lets say 10 people said they wanted a half-pound right now , then i would immediatly reduce my price by half ....

You basically cannot find this type of wire anywhere , its all too big , not the right alloy , not coated ... 10 times more expensive
                      Last edited by dankie; 12-08-2008, 02:11 AM.

Comment

i'm selling this 300$ per pound , 200$ per half pound ...

To debate if this was absolutely necessary is to Debate Stanley Meyers himself...

As i said before i believe the vic coils is meant to be inserted inside the injector... for the "scalar magic"

YouTube - New Energy - Colorado 1993 - 5
                        YouTube - New Energy - Colorado 1993 - 6

http://tesla3.com/energy/images/wate...gth_video2.jpg

Give me money !!!!!!! Show me the money !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just send me free money !!!!!!

I deserve free money !!!!!!

Comment

Build a working model at first and then we will gladly give you money for the wire
                            It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                              Build a working model at first and then we will gladly give you money for the wire
                              Yeah I do all the research and work and while you guys sit on your asses and wait for me ?

This is like donating to a better Orion project... But you are getting something lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X