No announcement yet.

430 FR inductance wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a big amount of money in this time of crisis. I wouldn't expect anyone to spend their money on this since there is no proof that it will work. But this is your thread, knock yourself out
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

ur right , copper can work too ... haha ... but so can this..

work for me , kick back ur info for me ... give me money ..
      Last edited by dankie; 12-26-2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Then you don't have to worry, right?
        P.S. For me that is a considerable amount of money, at least in the present situation in my country.
        Good luck.
        It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

thx bro I will do that ...
          Last edited by dankie; 12-26-2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Hi Dankie...

You have had this wire for at least 6 months now... could you give us some details on the results you are having with it?

Thanks!
            "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

Been waiting for 6 months you mean ...

I payed for my bare wire order in august , couldnt get it coated , had to reship to some other company ... had to gather some $ for the insane price for coating such a large quantity with such an exotic coating ...

If you could simply buy a small quantity of this material I wouldnt have went throught all this trouble . I was forced to order a huge quantity because you simply cannot buy this type of wire . Its all wrong alloy , wrong size , not-coated ...

The Water Fuel Cell :: View topic - More valueable than gold ?
              Last edited by dankie; 12-11-2008, 07:14 PM.

Comment

This wire is 100% made in the U.S.A and 100% quality , used in the final version of the VIC coil . The full engineering VIC coil .

.005 430FR from carpenter coated with Heavy build of Polyamide-amide .

We are 4 people in total that are making this thing , we are doing the most promising open source project ever and need more competent people to work with us .

The OU community needs to get busy and work together on something credible , Its getting pathetic now .
                Last edited by dankie; 12-22-2008, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I am so releaved , today I have received my wire coated .

3000$ dollars and 6 months later it is here , the necessary ingredient for VIC coil

Unfortunately it is all on 5 pound spools , I will have to find some method to put these on 1 pound packages for all my customers .

There is nothing to fear now , me and my team will brainstorm this thing , we cannot fail !!!!!

Anybody have tricks to quickly wind spools , each pound has about 15,000 feet ?

Comment

What a Crock of Crap!

Use Nichrome wire and you can get even Higher resistance per foot, less fragile and also non-magnetic.
                    "Wiretron" can supply it and also coat it.

And it Won't cost near as much.
                    Last edited by chemelec; 12-24-2008, 03:27 AM.

Comment

This is a soft magnetic and is what Stan Meyer requires

Secondly , wiretron will NEVER come near my price , this is 15,000+ foot here .

Besides , this is beyond the point , this is what is specified by Meyers himself , on video and in the briefing .

End of story .

Comment

Originally posted by dankie View Post
                        This is a soft magnetic and is what Stan Meyer requires

Secondly , wiretron will NEVER come near my price , this is 15,000+ foot here .

Besides , this is beyond the point , this is what is specified by Meyers himself , on video and in the briefing .

End of story .
                        I'll bet Meyers didn't even use that wire.
                        Reading that Patent, Most of it makes almost no sense.

But that is the idea of Many Patents, so no one can really dispute it or even duplicate it.

As Jeyijs Said:
                        Jetijs: Build a working model at first and then we will gladly give you money for the wire

Comment

yaya see ya never

hibernator
                          Last edited by dankie; 12-26-2008, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Once I build my working model , I will not sell this precious material anymore as it will then be very precious to me...
                            lol... doesn't show much confidence since you are willing to sell it at this moment in time

eagerly awaitng your results

EDIT : I was meaning to ask... where did meyers get his wire from?
                            Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-24-2008, 06:04 PM.

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

full of know-it-alls and fake philosophers I just feel like puking when I read some of this .

You are lucky I have to do this , bring myself to such lowly levels to have to sell this publicly and expose myself to these ridiculous comments . This is just to finance my project ...
                              Last edited by dankie; 12-26-2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I had 35 in all

Ya well , I only have 15 pounds left , I am keeping at least 7 for myself , absolute minimum .

So there is only 8 left for sale . After that , gone for good till the next guy orders some .

You see there is people out there who see this for what its for , an opportunity to take matters into their own hands . And they already bought many at a time , these are serious people with tools and money in their bank account ...

Most people here have no tools , no will to take matters into their own hands , no savings ... full of know-it-alls and fake philosophers I just feel like puking when I read some of this .

You are lucky I have to do this , bring myself to such lowly levels to have to sell this publicly and expose myself to these ridiculous comments . This is just to finance my project ...

I am extremely confident in this , as you can see from the evidence it is extremely promising , there is much I know that I am not telling you also , I know people who have already made the steam resonator and are far into the particle oscillation stuff .

Results is all you will see , and results you will see . Im not the type to give away secrets that cost me years of study and thousands of dollars while you boneheads were theorizing ... And my partners will feel the same ...
                                Nice

Please keep us boneheads updated with your progress

ps.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X