X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murakami-Gray 2 Point System

Murakami-Gray 2 Point System video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK-iYOimqCw

Circuit is variation of my original silent plasma circuit.

The cap bank is 1200v/50uf or so with 6 in series.
    It is MUCH better at 2uf and there is no apparent
    increase in power with higher capacitance.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Size caps.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Utilizing the concepts of the Gray Tube, phenomenal power can be had with only a 2uf capacitor. I would really encourage experimenters to not go overboard with the size of the caps because the capacitance isn't where it's at according to my tests.
      Hi Aaron

Your findings are correct.
      In the light of the effect, the sharpness of the gradient, and voltage is what does the trick.

However,you can trigger much more discharges from a bigger cap before the voltage goes to low as to jump the gap.(many more)
      So there might not be an increase in power, you can run the circuit longer on one charged cap.

This brings me to Capacitors in series.
      My tests have shown a decrease in performance when i used capacitors in series.
      Im not sure how you compared your capacitor/series tests but mine always showed less "pressure" when capacitors in series were used.

Marcoz.

Comment

• Gray-Tube like component

Yesterday I was about to salvage a transformer of a very old camera flash circuit (~1970) when I noticed a very strange component on the board. It looks like a large neon bulb, but bears all the hallmarks of a Gray Tube.

The component looks like a large neon, but in the inside it has 2 copper leads going to 2 seperate ?carbon like? arc points which are cylindrical. Around the circumference of the tube is wrapped a silver foil strip with one wire leading off from it. This wire leads to another component of which I do not know the use of. Maybe a coil? This component has not been seen to glow or arc at any point of the circuit's operation and stays cold.

Would it be appropriate for me to post more about it here, or start a new thread?

Comment

• Paradox

Hi Paradox

Can you post a picture?
          Are you sure it's not the Xenon Flashtube itself?

Marcoz.

Comment

• The component

No its not the xenon, I took that off the board a long time ago. This part is soldered right onto the board. Here's some quick pics I just took now, what do you think I should do with it? maybe desolder it?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Flash circuit

Yes that is an old style flash circuit.
              That small neon starts to glow orange when the flash capacitor is fully charged.
              It's just an indicator to show you can take a picture.

In newer circuits a led is used.

Marcoz.

Comment

• The component looks like a large neon, but in the inside it has 2 copper leads going to 2 seperate ?carbon like? arc points which are cylindrical. Around the circumference of the tube is wrapped a silver foil strip with one wire leading off from it. This wire leads to another component of which I do not know the use of. Maybe a coil? This component has not been seen to glow or arc at any point of the circuit's operation and stays cold.
                Its not the neon either
                I already took that off as well
                Check the description ^^, its similar to a neon only because it's encased in a similar tube.

Comment

• Photo thing

Okay well in that case it can be the gas filled trigger tube.
                  Please be carefull with it because some of those contain radioactive material and gas.
                  If you brake it the gas can escape.

Marcoz.
                  Last edited by Marcoz; 07-04-2009, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Ah ok thanx. Its probably that.

Comment

• Measure

You can use a meter like this one in the picture, to measure if it is radioactive.

Marcoz.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Murakami-Gray 2 Point System video
                        YouTube - Murakami-Gray 2 Point Motor

Circuit is variation of my original silent plasma circuit.

The cap bank is 1200v/50uf or so with 6 in series.
                        It is MUCH better at 2uf and there is no apparent
                        increase in power with higher capacitance.
                        CAPACITORS IN SERIES AND PARALLEL

Capacitors may be connected in series or in parallel to obtain a resultant value which may be either the sum of the individual values (in parallel) or a value less than that of the smallest capacitance (in series)

Placing capacitors in series basically you can add the voltage value of all the caps in series, the capacitance (uF) is the value of the lowest cap in the series (or less)

Parallel caps increase the capacitance (uF) by adding the capacitance values of the individual capacitors. But the voltage value will not increase.
                        Last edited by Ghst; 07-04-2009, 11:47 AM.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfjs6gM8M6Q
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQvf...eature=related

Comment

• Capacitance

Dear Mr. Ghst.

You seem to totally understand these capacitance roles.
                          Pherhaps you can answer my next question?

Situation 1. is 1000 volts stored into one capacitor.
                          Situation 2. is 1000 volts stored into more then one capacitor connected in series.

The total capacitance of both is equal and thus both examples cointain exactly the same amount of energy.

Yet....there is a diffrence when used in spark discharge circuits.

Why?

Marcoz.

Comment

• Well I can tell you that the more capacitors you have (series or parallel), the more inductance there is in any situation.

Comment

• I've found that the size of the capacitor is very important. Here are some clips from my video showing coil repulsion, with a four and a half pound coil, using a circuit which evolved from my 3 point Switching Element. This kick was produced with a 16 uF capacitor, at 7.5 kV. However, when I ran the test with a 2 uF capacitor, the result was completely different - one coil core seemed to stick to the other one for a couple of seconds. The only way I got a minimal repulsion with the smaller cap was to wire the coils in parallel, rather than series.

If you can't get the size of capacitors that Ed Gray used, then you'd better use baby coils too.

Last edited by Electrotek; 07-07-2009, 12:46 AM. Reason: My Switching Element

Comment

• My Contribution

Atair: Thank you for acknowledging that I am the Inventor. And I am. I discovered the Puff Spark circuit with the three point spark gap Switching Element, and I developed it by experimenting with various configurations of the circuit in various situations. I first reported my discovery on Bill Beaty's forum freeNRG:

[FG]: "Puff Spark" <m17019.html>, jerry volland, Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:21:48

I came on THIS forum, with my circuit, because people were actually experimenting with Gray's system and I wanted to show that my effect was related to what he was doing. Prior to this time, I had never seen anyone using the 3 points for switching, rather than as an over voltage gap. Aaron said in his "Public Record" that he had never seen anything like my circuit.

But then:

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                Ghst,

What you have done is 100% identical in concept to what I have showed over and over.
                                . . .
                                To get what you showed, you don't even need the tube and you don't need the grids, you only need 3 simple points spaced as you described, which is what I have also described multiple times. With the tube, it may or may not be stronger but is certainly not required to do it.
                                I'm the person who has shown the 3 point Switching Element, with a variety of pictures of the effect. All Aaron has done was draw a circuit and talk about it. He has never built it and he has never showed a picture of the effect.

When someone else takes recognition for my fundamental discovery, there is a disincentive for me to discuss any other discoveries, or hard gained understanding.

But you're right, there is more than reputations riding on this research.

Also, Mark McKay is at the top of any list of EV Gray researchers, due to his many test setups, his professional approach, and the uncounted weeks he spent tracking down and interviewing Gray's associates.
                                . . . . .
                                What is a DoppelGanger avatar?

Comment

Working...
                                X