X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMA4 Coils

Originally posted by pranav2010 View Post
    i found this information on pes.com

Ed Gray's radiant energy motor #4 has two impulse coils, one mounted on the rotor and the other mounted inside of the stator housing. The stainless steel shaft is 30 inches long and almost 4" diameter with large bearings that are priced over $100.00 dollars each. It is obviously built to handle a lot of hp power.

The ROTOR coil mounted in motor #4 has 168 feet of magnet wire gauge #14 wound in it, and the core size is included in the file I uploaded to the archives named, Ed Gray Impulse cores motor #4.

This rotor core has a total of 154 layers of plates that make up the core stack. It also has 3 core sections that are 3/4 " thick each, one mounted on each end, and the third is mounted in the middle with 77 core leafs on each side of it. The core is a lotal of 6" long.

Ed Gray rotor coil has a total of 112 turns of magnet wire wound on it, with 13 layers on the first row, 14 on the second row, 14 on the third row, 15 on the forth row, 14 on the fifth row, 14 on the sixth row, 14 on the seventh row, and 14 on the eighth row.

Ed Gray's rotor 3/4" core sections have holes drilled in them with nylon inserts for insulation purposes from the mounting bolts holding the coil to the rotor shaft. The rotor shaft has a counter weight that equals the mass of the working rotor coil, this is to balance the rotor for high rpms.

The STATOR coil has a total of 115 turns of magnet wire wound on it, and this core size is also included in the file I uploaded to the archives named, Ed Gray Impulse cores motor #4. There are 13 layers of #14 gauge magnet wire on the first row, 15 on the second row, 13 on the third row, 15 on the forth row, 14 on the fifth row, 15 on the sixth row, 15 on the seventh row, and 15 on the eighth row. The stator coil has a a total of 175 feet of magnet wire wound on it.

There are three solid core sections that are 3/4" thick each. The one in the middle of the core has 92 layers of core leafs on each side of it, with a 3/4" solid section mounted on both ends of the cores. Gray stator core 3/4 inch sections have holes drilled and taped for bolt mounting to the inner tube of both of these Gray motors.

The cores in Gray's coils look to be composed of regular magnetic steel laminates, they can be stamped out of plate material.

There is no amorphous material in Gary's cores, there for, it is obvious to me that Metglass amorphous materials are not needed to achive this radiant energy effect..

Ed Grays motor #5 is constructed from very strong nylon and fiber glass grade phanolic materials that are green in color. The shaft is also 30" long and it is constructed of this green phanolic material, this is a very exspensive motor to reproduce. Gray's constructed his motors with100% high quality precision machine work, and spared no expence in his efforts.

I hope this information helps all you folks out there that are working on radiant energy circuits.

All the best, and have a great day every day.
    Dear Mr. Pranav,

The information you posted above originally comes from Mr. Allen Francour of Yack, B.C. when he dissasembled the EMA4 motor that he bought from Norm Wooten in about 2004. However, keep in mind, this motor was re-wound in 1981 by Nelson Schlaft (E.V. Gray's technician at the time) who was modifying all of the existing motors to run on classical 5KV DC from a 25 KVA power supply that he had built. All this power came from a 100 amp 240VAC wall panel and not from wet cell batteries or some kind of non-classical converter. The apparent intent was to make the surviving motors run so that promotion vidieos could be made. According to Mr. Schlaft the original magnet wire was of a much smaller gauge (say #24 AWG) not the #14 AWG that he used to increase the current flow. It has also been proposed that copper coated insulated iron wire was used and not plain copper magnet wire. But we will never know for sure.

The rest of the information about the design of the core is still valid and leads us to an interesting operating process. My historical research and conclusions point to the idea that there were HV arcs struck between the electromagnet cores of the stator and the rotor. This is the reason for all the HV isolation of the electromagnets and the unique design of the Nylon pole pieces on the ends of the electromagnets. Also, the face of the electromagnets are much wider than what is encountered in classical motor design. This was intended to protect the windings from the arcs being struck and stretched.

The original purpose of this internal arcing switching process was to conserve the stored energy in the capacitor by inturupting the current flow when the electromagnets were far enough apart. It turned out that something more was going on. Mr. Hackenburger spent the rest of his life attempting to re-discover what was going on in this stretched arc process, but he ran out of money and health.

Spokane1

Comment

• Gray Tube Replication Results

After the death of an ignition coil I started my gray tube replication from scratch and now have
      • a self wound trasformer on a ferrit core giving me a couple of kV AC depending on the input frequency (1kHz - 20kHz)
      • a marx generator for generating sharp DC pulses
      • a gray tube consisting of 12mm copper rod, carbon rod (150 Ohm) pluse addition carbon resistor of 1kOhm, and two copper pipes (7.2cm and 8.2cm diamater) as a grid. Please see the attached schematic!

The coil below the grid is 200g copper wire of 0.1mm diamater on an air core. The diodes are UX-FOB (8kV, 40ns). When I operate this circuit with the diode behind the grid the capacitor loads to 280V (this takes 60s) and stays there. So the wattage I get from the grid is what my voltmeter burns while measuring 280V (< 50mW). Not very convincing! :-( The marx generator fires 1000-2000 pulses per second through the copper rod. If I short cut the diode, the frequency goes down to a couple of hundred hertz and all devices (voltmeter, sensible power supplies,...) run havoc, except my oscilloscope (guess I baught a good one). It shows wild oscillations in the 100MHz range for the length of a pulse on any cable or metal in the near environment of the tube. Definitely an interesting effect, but ...

Have you read the McKay documents available from Patrick Kellys website? They talk about "frightening amounts of power generated by the grid" for resistors greater 300Ohm. .Well I use 1kOhm and even a diode which McKay did not to cause the "hv potential slams against barrier" effect, but my 50mW are not so frightening. I haven't made holes in the copper pipes yet, but since all drawings say (works best) I conclude that it should already work at least a bit even with unperforated copper pipes.

Any idea what else I/we could try. I am running out of ideas! Has any of you ever got any usuable power from the grid?

Your input is pretty much appreciated! Thanks a lot in advance!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Pro Comp Ignition Coils

I came across these coils on E-Bay and they are excellent for those working on the Gray Systems.

HIGH VOLTAGE IGNITION COIL RACE CAR DISTRIBUTOR wires:eBay Motors (item 350237240242 end time Sep-06-09 08:08:47 PDT)

Also to get the most out of these coils you really need a PC2015 6AL Ignition Box. This will give you a strong 45,000 V from the High voltage Ignition coil. Here is the wireing diagram and installation instructions for the Coil and the PC 2015 6AL.
        http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2237/6albox.gif

Last edited by Ghst; 08-30-2009, 09:44 PM.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfjs6gM8M6Q
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQvf...eature=related

Comment

• regarding healing machine.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          When I built a Gray Tube healing machine, John had me use straight lines and 90 degree turns for all the wires and connections because he said that is how the energy likes to flow. There are no curves on the entire circuit. I had to use it for the entire circuit on the healing machine because there is no electron current involved not even on the input.

But for other circuits, the straight lines are important where you have any longitudinal output.
          I'm interested in the healing machine you built. I've been involved in natural, hands on healing for over 15 years.
          I'd like to build a healing machine for myself.
          Can you point me to a schematic and instructions?

Thanks
          Don

Comment

• healing machines

Hi Don,

It is a proprietary circuit that I can't share unless I'm given permission.

But, there are many effective devices out there.

I'd suggest starting a thread about healing machines or something and pose your question there to see what comes up.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Aaron

Could you answer any of these questions about the healing machine?
              1) do you have to be connected to it or just near it?
              2) does it use a battery?
              3) is it connected to earth ground?
              4) does it have an antenna?

Thanks
              Last edited by dllabarre; 09-09-2009, 01:13 AM.
              Don

Comment

• WHEW! i finally got through all the posts.

Too bad about that "who owns what" that took place. It took away from the creative flow of this thread.

Anyways....

Aaron

Which circuit is better to charge the caps?
                1) a PWM with adjustable mark/space and frequency
                2) IMHOPT(sp) radiant oscillator
                3) GMEAST water spark oscillator circuit

I have all 3 available from other projects.

The parts I have:
                ignition coil
                330uF 400V caps (many)
                two - 1uF 1000v caps
                four - ??kV microwave diodes - NTE517 - forgot their size
                two 12V batteries - Lawn tractor size - may be too small
                copper rods
                carbon rods
                and plenty of determination

Thank you for this thread,
                Last edited by dllabarre; 09-09-2009, 12:31 PM.
                Don

Comment

• Is this thread dead?
                  Don

Comment

• healing machine

Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
                    Aaron

Could you answer any of these questions about the healing machine?
                    1) do you have to be connected to it or just near it?
                    2) does it use a battery?
                    3) is it connected to earth ground?
                    4) does it have an antenna?

Thanks
                    Don, you have to be connected to it. The only power is earth ground and antenna and details of this machine will not be released.

There will be details on other healing devices in the near future that will be released and are more powerful anyway.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• misc Gray circuit cap charging

Don,

I don't know what is the best cap charger. I used microwave transformers for most tests.

I do know that I would go in the direction of using an ignition coil but am not sure how to modify one. I want one that will have quite a bit fewer winds on the secondary for higher frequency and the super high voltages aren't necessary. About 5kv is all that I want. I

Imhotep's would be the closest to what I would do since it uses an ignition coil but with full secondary winding, it is too slow in my opinion.

After working on the Rosemary Ainslie circuit, I'm inclined to test out a switching circuit using the IRFPG50 mosfet on an ignition coil - and may even trigger it with a 555. I have been incredibly impressed with the IRFPG50 and have seen that it is an absolute tank of a switch that appears to be almost indestructible compared to some transistors I've used.

The microwave transformer is about the easiest way to just get the caps charged for demonstrating the effect but of course a battery powered ignition coil cap charger would be more practical.

This thread isn't dead. My personal input here is limited because I'm working on the Ainslie circuit project. I can answer what I can but would just like to see more people just build simple motors that work based on the concept like I showed in the videos. They work 100% of the time if just applying the principle.

Here is one test I would suggest anyone could do.

If there is 1 joule of potential in a booster cap and 1 joule in the front side cap, that is 2 joules of potential. 2 joules over whatever time to discharge into a coil should launch a magnet of a certain weight to a certain height at a certain speed. With this mixing effect, does it go higher, faster than the math says it should for that much input?
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• joule thief

Don,

Actually, upscaled versions of the joule thief circuit should be a very good cap charger.

Lidmotor, Slayer and others that worked on those circuits may have some good input on any scaled up versions they have built.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• JT

Don,

Actually, upscaled versions of the joule thief circuit should be a very good cap charger.

Lidmotor, Slayer and others that worked on those circuits may have some good input on any scaled up versions they have built.
                          I just saw the Ainslie thread this AM and started reading it.
                          Can you send me your Ainslie schematic?
                          I don't have the time right now to read through that whole thread after just reading through this whole thread

Actually I did over 4 mos of work with the JT.
                          Never thought to use it for this.
                          Good idea.

If you feel a version of the Ainslie circuit would work best for charging caps then I'd be willing to work on it with you.

Let me know.

Thanks
                          Don

Comment

• future healing machines

Don, you have to be connected to it. The only power is earth ground and antenna and details of this machine will not be released.

There will be details on other healing devices in the near future that will be released and are more powerful anyway.

Please let me know when you start on a new, more powerfull, healing machine.

My healing abilities are natural, hands on healing. Similar to Reiki if you know what that is.

To aid in the "power and flow of energy" I'm currently working with an earth ground, aluminum plates and a special shaped antenna.

Thanks for responding,
                            Don

Comment

• Ainslie circuit

I just saw the Ainslie thread this AM and started reading it.
                              Can you send me your Ainslie schematic?
                              I don't have the time right now to read through that whole thread after just reading through this whole thread

Actually I did over 4 mos of work with the JT.
                              Never thought to use it for this.
                              Good idea.

If you feel a version of the Ainslie circuit would work best for charging caps then I'd be willing to work on it with you.

Let me know.

Thanks
                              Hi Don,

The very first post in the Ainslie thread is worth reading. I put some updates there as well as a good schematic. Just the cap and resistor values on the timer can be tweaked depending on duty cycle and frequency you want.

I have charged caps for recovering the spikes on the Ainslie circuit but have not used it as a primary cap charging circuit, which I would like to do. It would still be charging a cap with spikes but with a coil with a lot more inductance of course.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• healing

Please let me know when you start on a new, more powerfull, healing machine.

My healing abilities are natural, hands on healing. Similar to Reiki if you know what that is.

To aid in the "power and flow of energy" I'm currently working with an earth ground, aluminum plates and a special shaped antenna.

Thanks for responding,
                                Yes, I'm not experienced in Reiki but I know what it is. I've been involved with Qigong and related for about 13 years or so.

Even with a simple earth rod with measurable voltage potential, that can be put to some chicken wire under a bed as an extension of the dipole that the earth rod makes. There isn't real current flowing but the radiant voltage potential is all on that chicken wire grid and anyone laying on the bed is immersed it in.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X