Gray Tube Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
    Here are a couple more photos. The first one shows the CSET (?) at the left end of the table. The thing behind it appears to have a coil wrapped around its perimeter. The item hanging from the battery is a flat wire wound resistor. This table looks like it may have been set up to demonstrate various CSET designs, as it had evolved. My opinion of the two Black Boxes is that they put out different frequecies. The second picture shows the guts of the White Box. (Electrostatic Generator). The ceramic insulators for the motor coils' connection are also visible.

The static field coils are wound in two layers. The top layer is wound coming up from the bottom, with the output wire soldered back the opposite direction. These coils are equivalent to the magnetic harness delay line in the early motor. Perhaps they found they could get the same choke effect by placing them around the CSET. These coils aren't connected in every picture. Sometimes they're just hanging down towards the floor.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on the Internet, but the Hackenberger articles states that the motor used both repulsion and attraction. The minor electromagnets might somehow relate to this.

I have other pictures I can upload later.
    More pics would be awesome!

Comment

• Magnetic Harness Pictures

Here are some more pictures. The second one, when enlarged, shows #8 outer wire and #6 inner wire, both with THWN insulation. The last picture shows what looks like plenum cable, composed of multiple wires in the same jacket. It's possible the harness was changed as the motor was developed through various stages.

Comment

• Here's a picture which shows the battery's flat resistor. Also visible is two smaller popping coils, between the 10kV NST and the two by four. The T-tapped round red wire at top center is one of Gray's 'clues'.

Comment

• Here's another shot of that round wire. What the heck is that???

Looking at the white end harnesses, I think that it was just used to supply power to the coils.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by martin; 03-03-2009, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• The curly white white might be a low value rf choke. These can be adjusted by stretching some parts of the length. What's under the black tape around the pipe?

Comment

• Im really not sure. When I first seen it I thought it might have been the outer diameter of the cset grid and possibly the pipe(s) were taped to each end of it. Then I found what looked to be a cset in the floor in the colored picture, so I guess Im back to not knowing.

Comment

• There may be as many as three CSET's in this setup, each having a different age, with the one on the left end being the oldest. The purpose of the demonstration table may have been to show the relative effectiveness of the various designs.

I still think there's something inside the plastic pipe. And there's two layers to the magnetic harness, seperated by an insulating sheet.

Comment

• i concur they appear to be testing/demonstrating various setups

with cables disconnected here and there which makes it hard to work out what they are doing

Comment

• Yes, there looks to be several systems here. I really wish someone had a pic of the electronics inside his small cold electric supply. If I could grasp this cold electric theory it might make things a little easier. From one view, it's high frequency, high voltage, quick dc impulses, similar to static and operates cool. However, if you read one of the paper's John Bedini did on the tesla switch, they hooked a low ohm resistor as a load between 2 bats in series (24v) and a 12v single bat (splitting the positives) and the resistor never heated up at all. So it seems that the cold electric is not tied to just high voltage, quick impulses because during this part of the test nothing else was hooked up, just 1 resistor and 3 batteries, no electronics or relays.

Comment

• Gray said that what he meant by "splitting the positive" was that half of the juice from the positive terminal (of the battery) went to the load and the other half went back to the battery. When I look at his circuit, it looks like he has two batteries in parallel, with the load connected between the two positives - splitting the positive. Nelson Schlaff's coil popping circuit looks the same way.

Here's a picture of a Black Box. I can see a transformer and a relay. There's room for the battery. There's obviously something else, such as (perhaps) a high speed DC motor whose commutator powers the transformer. In the Cannady Interview, it's said that Gray built his static power supply by rewiring a trickle charge battery charger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                        Gray said that what he meant by "splitting the positive" was that half of the juice from the positive terminal (of the battery) went to the load and the other half went back to the battery. When I look at his circuit, it looks like he has two batteries in parallel, with the load connected between the two positives - splitting the positive. Nelson Schlaff's coil popping circuit looks the same way.

Here's a picture of a Black Box. I can see a transformer and a relay. There's room for the battery. There's obviously something else, such as (perhaps) a high speed DC motor whose commutator powers the transformer. In the Cannady Interview, it's said that Gray built his static power supply by rewiring a trickle charge battery charger.

Yes, I read that also. Obviously the first "conventional" thing that comes to mind is pulsing the 12v side to get the HV out of what was the primary. I never had thought of a motor inside the box. The relay that you see, is that it right beside of the coil? What do you think the black thing looks like in the corner?

Comment

• i wouldnt think he would put a battery in the black box. I would have thought a capacitor. But last night i was thinking is there an underlying reason for putting components in enclosures as per the CSET. Is it to maintain a pressured environment of sorts or is it to hide the components?

Comment

• A good reason for a battery in the box is to make portable power. But there's surely capacitors too. Some parts of this technology were hidden. But the CSET was shown openly, unless it was enclosed in a magnetic harness. The Coleman Lantern CSET shows an inner tube which could be pressurized, or evacuated.

Comment

• cold electricity

Originally posted by martin View Post
                              Yes, there looks to be several systems here. I really wish someone had a pic of the electronics inside his small cold electric supply. If I could grasp this cold electric theory it might make things a little easier. From one view, it's high frequency, high voltage, quick dc impulses, similar to static and operates cool. However, if you read one of the paper's John Bedini did on the tesla switch, they hooked a low ohm resistor as a load between 2 bats in series (24v) and a 12v single bat (splitting the positives) and the resistor never heated up at all. So it seems that the cold electric is not tied to just high voltage, quick impulses because during this part of the test nothing else was hooked up, just 1 resistor and 3 batteries, no electronics or relays.
                              Martin,

I have a few posts in this forum on two distinct types of cold electricity.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• transformer

Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                                In the Cannady Interview, it's said that Gray built his static power supply by rewiring a trickle charge battery charger.

Towards the center of the black box looks like a typical transformer like a 110 to 12 volt center tapped like at radio shack. If that is a trickle charger, probably similar transformer to step down to battery voltage from the wall??

Those can certainly be modified with simple chopper circuits and used in reverse to be powered by a battery and output 110, which could then power an ignition coil. I've done it and it worked but it was slow with the circuit I used...an old chopper circuit - some Quaker Oats can radio chopper circuit.

Anyway, that does look like a typical transformer to me probably wired.

Also, it was probably chopped with some relay oscillator as buzzing was heard - possibly in this exact power supply.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X