Gray Tube Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transformer chopper

This is one of the first I tried...with transistors but I also used a relay like Imhotep's setup...both worked but still slow speed chopping the ignition coil like I wanted.

The AWA Journal - D Cell Power
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Martin,

I have a few posts in this forum on two distinct types of cold electricity.
      That's awesome, Im new to this forum thing, how do I find the articles?

Also, I have a new video I just got done making. VERY interesting. It's 2:18AM here now so Im not sure if I'll get it converted tonight, but this is really neat.

It's Finished!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu9Qwo-x824

I really thought I had something until I measured voltage and current. There is something weird going on. Maybe Im overlooking something?
      Last edited by martin; 03-04-2009, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Images from mkay2

Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
        ok i went over the photos in the mkay2.pdf file
        I have extracted all the pictures from this pdf using "pdfimages" (on Linux).

Enjoy!
        Last edited by lamare; 11-27-2009, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• These are from mkay3.pdf

Subject says all...
          Last edited by lamare; 11-27-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• And of course mkay4.pdf

Again, subject says it all
            Last edited by lamare; 11-27-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• One more from mkay4.pdf, from mkay6.pdf and one from mkay1.pdf

That's all folks!
              Last edited by lamare; 11-27-2009, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• I had to re-upload the video for some reason.

Here is the correct video link:

YouTube - Possible Gray Supply Concept

Comment

• Very good circuit !

Martin, it's always amazing to see somebody put a light in the water

You must be on something if there is no shock in the water ! Is your water conductive ? Have you tried with standard 12V power in that water ?

Great experiment
                  Good luck and thanks,
                  MDG

PS: lol, NOOO, your workbench is really NOT messy, no, no, no

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
                    Martin, it's always amazing to see somebody put a light in the water

You must be on something if there is no shock in the water ! Is your water conductive ? Have you tried with standard 12V power in that water ?

Great experiment
                    Good luck and thanks,
                    MDG

PS: lol, NOOO, your workbench is really NOT messy, no, no, no
                    Well, it's just regular drinking water and to tell you the truth, I got so torn up on how bright the bulb got, I forgot to dip it in water w/ just 12v. I mean looking directly at the bulb for a second, it's so bright that I could'nt read the meters on my supply for a minute or so afterward.

As for my bench , well, yip. Someday I might see the top again!

Comment

• Just a quick update, I removed the diodes and replaced them with .1uF capacitors. The brightness of the bulb did decrease, however I felt a static charge on the coils laminated core.... the start of a FFF???! I believe this is some sort of longitudinal wave. If you look at one of the videos that Eric Dollard was in, he does an experiment with paired sets of capacitors and inductors that form a 1/4 wave transmission line. This circuit behaves the same. I believe my circuit could be used as the starting stages in such a setup.

Comment

• static

Great test Martin...what kind of static charge on the cores? Static like what you feel on a tv screen or static like sharp stinging bites like the radiant kickback off an ignition coil oscillator?

Nice pasta jar, I use the same one
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          Great test Martin...what kind of static charge on the cores? Static like what you feel on a tv screen or static like sharp stinging bites like the radiant kickback off an ignition coil oscillator?

Nice pasta jar, I use the same one
                          Like a TV I guess. No pain at all, but enough to scare me into thinking I was going to get shocked. I'll just say it was different and odd. I hope that's good?
                          Last edited by martin; 03-04-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Martin,
                            I couldn't sleep after seeing your video ! great circuit !
                            I was thinking that if you were to include capacitors on both coils (as you did now) and drive each transistor separately, you could tune each side to it's resonance frequency, and the effect could be enhanced ?!

By the way it's a great idea you had with this circuit to collect collapsed spikes in double coil setup
                            Does it show that this collapsing field spikes ARE cold electricity ? because you can put the bulb in water ...

By the way, DC in water, you should have bubles from electrolysis coming out of the copper wires and legs of the bulb, no?

Thanks for sharing your work,
                            MDG

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
                              Martin,
                              I couldn't sleep after seeing your video ! great circuit !
                              I was thinking that if you were to include capacitors on both coils (as you did now) and drive each transistor separately, you could tune each side to it's resonance frequency, and the effect could be enhanced ?!

By the way it's a great idea you had with this circuit to collect collapsed spikes in double coil setup
                              Does it show that this collapsing field spikes ARE cold electricity ? because you can put the bulb in water ...

By the way, DC in water, you should have bubles from electrolysis coming out of the copper wires and legs of the bulb, no?

Thanks for sharing your work,
                              MDG
                              Well, to tell you the truth, the scope shots on the video is really all I remember because when I wired this up, it was the last trial circuit for the night and it was about 1:15AM. So, when this bulb lit up, I was up until after 3:00AM trying to film and convert it so I didnt get any more time to experiment. After I recover today, I'll get back on it! Like you, I didnt sleep hardly at all because of all the "what if" circuits and scenarios going through my mind and Im dearly paying for it today!

I did not notice any bubbling with the light. What I did do though was put one of my Meyer's tube in the water and got some surprising results. If this is a longitudinal wave, I thought about putting a PNP transistor on the 12V input and pulsing (modulating) it along with the other 2 which would give a pulse train waveform like everyone's doing with 2 555's but with it hooked up to a bi-filar coil like this, results may be quite surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by martin View Post
                                Just a quick update, I removed the diodes and replaced them with .1uF capacitors. The brightness of the bulb did decrease, however I felt a static charge on the coils laminated core.... the start of a FFF???! I believe this is some sort of longitudinal wave. If you look at one of the videos that Eric Dollard was in, he does an experiment with paired sets of capacitors and inductors that form a 1/4 wave transmission line. This circuit behaves the same. I believe my circuit could be used as the starting stages in such a setup.
                                Martin,
                                Now what happens if you connect your two capacitors to each end of the bulb and disconnect it from ground, so as to conserve that energy/dipole?

Comment

Working...
                                X