Gray Tube Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by martin View Post
    Ok, the green arrows are a set of scissors. The pink arrow is the actual loop wire. The blue is the wire from the coil. The orange looks like where the loop and the coil wire are connected and taped together.
    OK, I see the blue arrow's wire now. It does look like the loop is connected to the coil. I wonder what the loop is? It would have a really high frequency if it was a standing wave antenna. Being in parallel with the main coils would make the loop some kind of choke. But it seems such an effect would be very small.

Any ideas?

Comment

• Actually, Im trying to sketch some ideas now. The loop in the other picture is center tapped isnt it? I cant tell if there's any other connections/taps on this one.

Are you still thinking that the coil on the tube is center tapped? Im wondering since the patent shows a FFF for each supply, if both FFF's are connected together at each other's end (forming the center tap) and that's what is going to the loop and then possibly to the spark gap?

Have you had any ideas of what was covered up on the small power supply in the background?
      Last edited by martin; 03-10-2009, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Actually, Im trying to sketch some ideas now. The loop in the other picture is center tapped isnt it? I cant tell if there's any other connections/taps on this one.

Are you still thinking that the coil on the tube is center tapped? Im wondering since the patent shows a FFF for each supply, if both FFF's are connected together at each other's end (forming the center tap) and that's what is going to the loop and then possibly to the spark gap?

Have you had any ideas of what was covered up on the small power supply in the background?
        Yes, the other coil is center tapped. I'm thinking this may represent the popping coils, but maybe not. There has to be a reason Hackenberger's coil has a large wire on one end. Maybe from the battery? Did you see Mark's three wire circuit? This is something I'm going to try. This new loop you discovered looks like it has a single connection.

Connections on the FFF coils are hard to discern. All the patent says is that they are in magnetic relationship. It may be that they're not connected and the inner coil is a secondary winding which connects internally. The third wire may be the end of one of the layers. It's also important to figure out what's under the black tape, a copper or iron wire?

I don't know what was covered up on the background supply. It's obviously something simple or it wouldn't be hidden. I was thinking it might be a DC motor, with the commutator in series with the transformer, to charge the caps. The relay might then switch the caps into the output. I'm currently experimenting with this. But I found that the cap charges quicker if the motor's connection is pulsed, as with the relay.

I think the function of the background loop may turn out to be important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
          Yes, the other coil is center tapped. I'm thinking this may represent the popping coils, but maybe not. There has to be a reason Hackenberger's coil has a large wire on one end. Maybe from the battery? Did you see Mark's three wire circuit? This is something I'm going to try. This new loop you discovered looks like it has a single connection.

Connections on the FFF coils are hard to discern. All the patent says is that they are in magnetic relationship. It may be that they're not connected and the inner coil is a secondary winding which connects internally. The third wire may be the end of one of the layers. It's also important to figure out what's under the black tape, a copper or iron wire?

I don't know what was covered up on the background supply. It's obviously something simple or it wouldn't be hidden. I was thinking it might be a DC motor, with the commutator in series with the transformer, to charge the caps. The relay might then switch the caps into the output. I'm currently experimenting with this. But I found that the cap charges quicker if the motor's connection is pulsed, as with the relay.

I think the function of the background loop may turn out to be important.
          What 3 wire ckt? Do you have a link or post#?

Comment

What 3 wire ckt? Do you have a link or post#?
            See message #564 on page 19. This is something I can try with my MOT coils.

Comment

See message #564 on page 19. This is something I can try with my MOT coils.
              Interesting diagram. I wonder if somehow the FFF's are wound possibly opposing so they reflect and magnify the pulse back through the coils or into the storage caps? After all, according to the patent the switchers are wired so they pulse at the same time instead of alternating.
              Last edited by martin; 03-10-2009, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Martin: This may be something we're going to have to find out by doing.

Comment

• Covered CSET?

If this picture had a caption, it would say: "And these caps charge THAT one."

Whatever is under the white sheet of plastic, it's something Gray didn't want to be photographed. Since the CSET wasn't patented at that time, this may be what is hidden. A small CSET. The patent states that it can be used to charge a capacitor, and I think it can do so rapidly. If charge can be made to surge into the group of capacitors, then they can be discharged fast enough to power an AC load, using static.

Comment

If this picture had a caption, it would say: "And these caps charge THAT one."

Whatever is under the white sheet of plastic, it's something Gray didn't want to be photographed. Since the CSET wasn't patented at that time, this may be what is hidden. A small CSET. The patent states that it can be used to charge a capacitor, and I think it can do so rapidly. If charge can be made to surge into the group of capacitors, then they can be discharged fast enough to power an AC load, using static.
                    Awesome! Another pic to study!! You very well could be right about the cset. However, in that one pic where it's uncovered in the background, there are some sort of silver looking circles with black centers stacked up on each other.

I was thinking again, if you wind 2 coils opposing each other on the same plane (form) then it would be possible to cancel out the magnetic field if they were fired at the same time and store the result into caps. I dont think cold electric has a magnetic field does it? Im winding another coil tonight!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by martin; 03-10-2009, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• cause of the effect

Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                      Something besides the diode is causing the plasma spark effect.
                      It is definitely the diode shutting off turning the HV away in our tests, otherwise, it wouldn't jump the gap because if the diode remained open, the LV side will soak up this potential.

Diodes have their reverse ratings because that is what the diode is supposed to do as the commonly intended use is to conduct potential one way and not the other.

The effect is caused by the hv pushing on the lv potential and having nowhere to go but the gap if that is the 2nd path and that provides a strong negative potential on the LV + that pulls it out of the cap.

Same thing with the gap, the HV jumps into the LV+...the LV can only receive so much and the rest of the potential with its momentum is squashed up against that and has no where to go but the common ground...leaving a strong negative potential behind that sucks out the LV potential with it.

I did many tests like this at Peter L's shop with the diodes in these configurations - other applications of the diode effect and they worked without fail as described.

If you do this test:

HVAnode Cathodes LVAnode
                      12vdc+--------->|------------|<---------6vdc+

Lets say both batts are commonly grounded...if you
                      take the multimeter and put neg to ground and positive
                      to the HVAnode, you will of course get 12v. If you put
                      the positive at the commonly connected cathodes,
                      you'll get 12vdc. If you put the positive on the LV Anode,
                      you'll get 6vdc...

There is 6vdc at the LV Anode and not 12vdc because
                      the LV didoe is shut off because there is a higher voltage
                      on the cathode than on the anode. This of course is how
                      the diode is supposed to work and this is also exactly what
                      is happening with the plasma circuits in these configurations.

Of course you won't have a standing 20kv from an ignition
                      coil there...it will be pulsed...but the point is that whatever
                      kv from the ignition coil goes backwards through the diode.

Now I suppose it is possible that the HV moves backwards
                      thru the diode and compresses against the LV + quickly
                      before the diodes or some diodes can slam shut and in this
                      case, it still has nowhere to go but over the gap.

In the case of a gap, it is still doing this.

Let's say for example the diode can't close fast enough,
                      the compression of the HV potential is still happening
                      because you're taking a tsunami of potential and are
                      forcing it through a peephole...the momentum will
                      compress it and force it to the common ground, which
                      is the path of less resistance at that point.

As it moves in that direction, the negative potential there
                      will pull the LV potential out.

So whether or not the diode closes or not, the reverse
                      diode effect is absolutely needed to get trick the HV
                      to jump into it...if the diode is turned the way shown by
                      Bedini originally.

On the LV side for a test, you can place cap and put the
                      diode from the + on the cap and make sure the cap is
                      shorted out. Pulse an ignition coil into the diode backwards
                      and see how many pulses it takes to get to X voltage.
                      Then turn the diode around or take it out completely and
                      see how many pulses to get it to the same voltage.

If it takes more pulses with the reverse diode, then that
                      means it is turning away some of the potential. If there
                      is no change, that doesn't mean, to me, that the diode
                      isn't going to close but that means that the diode can't
                      react fast enough to a pulse from an ignition coil to shut
                      off in mid pulse in this demo.
                      Last edited by Aaron; 03-10-2009, 04:58 AM.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Aaron: As I understand Bedini's "splitting the positive" with three batteries, he has two batteries on one side and one on the other, with the negative poles shorted together. With 6 Volt batteries, he has 12V negative going into a 6V negative. The voltage drop across the single battery leaves 6 Volts. IOW, the single battery's anode becomes the double battery's cathode, with a voltage drop. Diodes aren't necessary to read the lower voltage.

With a HV cap and a LV battery, it's the same thing. The battery's anode becomes the cap's cathode, with a 12 Volt drop in potential. The cap discharges faster because the puffed up spark - between the rod and grid - has a lower resistance, or impedance. I've seen several HV patents which produce nano second pulses, and they all specify a low impedance switch.

My Puff Spark is the same thing as the Water Sparkplug plasma spark, except I'm dumping a small HV cap into the HV spark, rather than a larger value LV cap into the HV spark. I'm not using a diode in my discharge circuit, so something else has to be causing the effect.

Comment

• the effect

Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                          so something else has to be causing the effect.
                          All the principles still remain the same in my opinion. Two potential collide and go to the same ground. But what happens during this is why the effect happens.

I can do it with or without diodes.

I already have everything else mapped out to my satisfaction but I could be wrong. But so far, everything fits the model perfectly from my experience.

Martin nailed it in one post - the exact "conclusion" I've believed for a while.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Martin: Here's the best photo I could come up with, by adjusting the highlights. It looks about the same as yours. I see a diagonal line behind the transformer. Behind that is what looks like a round tube with a black spot in the middle. I've got to get a better picture.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Aaron: OK, as long as you're satisfied with your understanding.

But here's one last thing I'll throw in. When doing electrical work, if two phases are shorted out, it produces a fire ball. AC power, phase to phase, with no ground. Or diodes.

Comment

Martin: Here's the best photo I could come up with, by adjusting the highlights. It looks about the same as yours. I see a diagonal line behind the transformer. Behind that is what looks like a round tube with a black spot in the middle. I've got to get a better picture.
                                That pic is just a little clearer I think. What in the world could that be?? I see the diagonal line, actually I see 2 diagonal lines that intersect to form an "X" and what ever those circleular things are, are are sitting in the v's of the X. Very strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X