Gray Tube Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

Aaron has posted several times about the similarities between the Gray tube and the water spark plug, for example in this circuit:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ed_circuit.jpg

As far as I understand, it appears to be possible to combine a HV low current source with a LV high current source, which would give you under certain conditions a HV, high current pulse trough your spark gap. According to Frolov, you may see a negative resistance in a sprak gap under certain conditions:

Frolov on resonant tuning and the Avramenko plug

Code:
    Towards the end of the 1960s Prof. Alexander V. Chernetsky and Uri A. Galkin,
    Institute of Electrical Engineering, Moscow, carried out experiments using
    strong arc currents and observed a phenomenon they called, the "self-
    generating discharge".  Figure 1 shows the voltage U and current I for this
    special case of arc.
                                     _ _
                                  /       \   current I
                               /\          \
                             /   \          \
                        _ /        \          \   _   _
                    ----------------\--------------------------- t
                                     \       --
                                      \    /     \
                                       \ _/ voltage U

Figure 1

Note that for part of the cycle the current is increasing while the voltage is
    decreasing.

dI/dt>0 for dU/dt<0             F.1

Negative resistance takes place

R = U/I                    F.2

This fact means that in the process of the self-generating discharge, by
    Chernetsky, the power

P = I U                    F.3

is the inflow into the system from an outside source.

If we then take a look back at Aarons circuit, then it would be worth to try moving the load from the booster-cap line to the ground connection of the spark plug, as Aaron shows here in his "2 point silent plasma" (bottom-right):
    http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ongraycomp.jpg

So, what I'm trying to say comes down to this: there appear to be significant similarties between gotoluc's water spark plug circuit and Gray's tube.

So, has anyone actually tried to replace the Gray tube with such a "water" spark plug to power a load, like popping magnets or powering a motor, where the load is connected between the plug ground and earth ground ???

Comment

• Hello all

I have manged to replicate Arrons 2 point circuit, while testing the coil i shorted the spark gap by mistake. This resulted in the lv hi current side to fire without the front side hi voltage low current. The coil popped the magnet, with very little diff in hight from before. from what i have read the mix effect will or should be stronger than the plain cap discharge. Perhaps i am doing something wrong. Below is the circuit i used followed by some pics of testing at the magnets highest point reached. The first 5 are with the mixing effect followed by 3 plain lv cap discharges.
      HI-VOLTAGE-PLUS-LOW-VOLTAG.jpg

Hi v + low v 1.jpg

Hi v + low v 2.jpg

Hi v + low v 3.jpg

Hi v + low v 4.jpg

Hi v + low v 5.jpg
      Last edited by BASHydro; 11-20-2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Here are the pics of the plain lv cap discharegs in to load.
        plain-cap-discharge-through.jpg

plain low v cap discharge 1.jpg

plain low v cap discharge 2.jpg

plain low v cap discharge 3.jpg
        If plain cap discharges can push the magnet to the same hight or more what is the advantage to the mixing, or am i missing something? please help
        Last edited by BASHydro; 11-20-2009, 03:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• hey guys,

i have been tinkering with the driver circuit for the grid on the thyratron and subtle changes to the capacitor makes huge changes to the output of the circuit as been measured by the neon bulb connected to the load. No wonder gray left it out.

Cheers,
          N.

Comment

• circuit

Originally posted by BASHydro View Post
            This resulted in the lv hi current side to fire without the front side hi voltage low current.
            BASHydro,

So you are only able to get the low voltage caps to fire but not actually mix with the HV source?

I'm not sure why people are having trouble replicating some of those circuits because they worked virtually every time for me when I did them exactly like in my drawings.

One thing to make it easier is to remove any recovery caps behind the load going to ground if anyone happens to be putting a cap there. Get it running first then experiment with recovery caps...tougher with them.

And with magnet popping, etc... compared to regular cap discharge, it is popping the magnet much quicker and the field seems to be concentrated around the area of the core instead of being slowly and evenly dissipated over a larger area like with a regular cap discharge. There definitely is a difference when taking into account the impulse power. The Energy density is greater with a quicker discharge.
            Last edited by Aaron; 11-22-2009, 09:30 PM.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• my youtube vids about Gray circuit and Water sparkplug circuit

For reference, here are some of my youtube vids with different circuit variations. These are from NEWER to older.

Gray circuit type experiments
              YouTube - Murakami-Gray Motor Replication
              YouTube - Murakami-Gray Recovery in 4 places
              YouTube - Murakami-Gray 1 Wire Battery Charging effect
              YouTube - Murakami-Gray 3 Point Plasma outside of tube
              YouTube - Plasma with AND without Inductor
              YouTube - Murakami-Gray 3 Point
              YouTube - Positive Jumps to Positive with Common Ground
              YouTube - Murakami-Gray 2 Point Motor
              YouTube - Aaron's Green Plasma Motor in the Dark
              YouTube - Gray Circuit Coil Popping Demo
              YouTube - Here's how the Gray Tube works
              YouTube - Gray Tube | Pendulum Setup

Plasma ignition earlier vids with some Gray tube stuff
              YouTube - Water Sparkplug Test on Lawnmower
              YouTube - Water Sparkplug Isolated Capacitor
              YouTube - Water Sparkplug Circuit Verification
              YouTube - Gray Tube Test
              YouTube - Gray Tube Demonstration Proof of Concept
              YouTube - Gray Tube Replication | Radiant Energy | Cold Electricity
              YouTube - Plasma Spark Implosion
              YouTube - Water Sparkplug | Plasma Ignition| Booster Caps
              YouTube - Water Sparkplug | Plasma Ignition | With current restriction
              YouTube - Plasma CDI (capacitive discharge ignition) 50hz
              YouTube - Plasma Ignition - Water Sparkplug Circuit by Peter Lindemann
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                BASHydro,

So you are only able to get the low voltage caps to fire but not actually mix with the HV source?
                Hello Arron. I have managed to replicate the mixing. The first 5 images are the mixing effect and the following 3 images are cap discharges through the coil. Thing is the plain cap discharges put the magnet a little higher than the mixing shots! My question to you would be does this mean I'm not getting the mixing effect correct or can a plain cap discharge through coil do the same as the mixing. I just trying to figure out if I am getting the mixing. Would or should the mixing put the magnets higher than plain cap discharges?

Ill put up the vid of the tests above at the end of the month when i have more internet time. Thank you for your time.

Ben
                Last edited by BASHydro; 11-23-2009, 12:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• anyone else planning on trying a thyratron or vacuum triode in their gray circuit?

Comment

• The reason i ask is because meyl states in his book that if the radiant pulse is speed up faster than the speed of light and then slowed down this generates electrons.....sounds familar.......how do we speed up the radiant pulse........via a vacuum (thyratron or vacuum triode)......then how do we slow it down..... via resistance (carbon resistor + more air had something to do with it).....this sounds like grays patent...

Comment

• Here's Meyl's reference that I refer to

He also presented the theory that neutrinos are scalar waves moving faster than the speed of light. When moving at the speed of light, they are photons. When a neutrino is slowed to below the speed of light, it becomes an electron.

Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices - Chapter 11

Comment

• Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
                        anyone else planning on trying a thyratron or vacuum triode in their gray circuit?
                        Hi Nat,

I am planning to try the thyratron once I have got the system working with the diodes. Still waiting for parts at this end though.. frustrating.. !

Thanks for your posts. I will read up on Meyl's notes.

Comment

• First of all I want to thank Arron for starting this thread and for starting real
                          experiments. I always thought on Gray's stuff to be the most interesting in whole Free Energy field. So for me the power conversion Tube is the mother of all FE devices. I'm into this field only several years and the Gray's motors actualy got me into it. Since then I collected everything I could find and read it over and over again.
                          After many many hours of studying the whole thing I must say only now I am confused. So I wanted to ask you all a few questions that bothered me. As I can recall the story goes like this:
                          -late 50's upto '89 Gray worked on his motors and as everybody says all of his models worked perfectly.
                          -Bedini visited Gray few times around 1980. and Gray showed him everything how it works how to do it etc. John promised not to talk about it and showed this stuff in 2001.
                          -Peter Lindemann in 1999 published the book Secrets of Cold Electricity where he collected everything he knew about Gray's pattents.
                          -In 2001 on keely net conference Norman Wootan brought two of Gray's actual motors to show up.

Now it's the end of 2009 and we still don't know how to do this! I don't understand this. I read and wacthed again Everything I could find and it seems that Peter worked on Gray purely in theory and never tried to build this but he understands everything. Tom Bearden states in Energy from the Vacuum series that John Bedini succesesfuly built one of Gray's motors. In 2001 Norman Wootan says that now they got Gray's motors and he can replicate it even better in his new workshop and in one year they will make controll circuits and finaly test everything and tell us. That was 9 years ago and no one says anything yet.

I'm preaparing my self to do some experimenting with these. I wanted once again to talk about where are we at the moment?
                          Last edited by kokerich; 12-04-2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Spatial Voltage

As quoted from Peter's book. This is exactly what i am getting

This staccato of impulses flows through the
                            Electro-Radiant Transceiver, which creates a
                            series of radiant, electrostatic fields of spatially
                            distributed voltage that is picked up by the
                            charge-receiving grids.

However I am not using a gray tube at the mo. Simply a tesla wireless transmitter. The distrubted voltage is on the copper plates which i have at each end of the aerial. I should use something else instead of copper to transmit and only copper to intercept.
                            Damian

Comment

• Positive and Negative Radiant Event

In Peters book it is noted that it is possible to create a negative and a positive electro radient event. I have to agree with this as evidence suggests.
                              Each plate on my tesla transmitter has its own pollarity and yet still exists as a radiant field. The plates do not have charge on them. Both have radiant energy spatially organized over each plate. Such energy has a very different behaviour.
                              I wish i could figure out which plate has which polarity.
                              Damian

Comment

• More Control

I have been using a spark gap the magnet quench and the voltage to control the pulse rate for the tesla transmitter. Admittingly i am producing some phenomenon however due to the lack of control facilities it is impossible to tune and to better determine those aspects which most effect the radiant production.
                                As such i am going to follow part of Grays design so i can better isolate the phenomenon. Hopefully results will follow
                                Damian

Comment

Working...
                                X