Gray Tube Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problem....
    I find the pieces to the puzzle are scattered far and wide, but knowing how to utilize search engines efficiently helps bring it all closer.....I think most people just don't cross reference ideas well, which makes their searches too broad on the internet. The answer to EVERYTHING is out there online, it's just a matter of how you go about looking for it.

It seems with this setup, you could consider the larger low frequency coil the dipole "battery" effectively(with earth and the atmosphere as it's poles), if you drive it with pulsed DC. The other high frequency coil becomes the pump. The direction of the waves from the big one are one way in each cycle, while the small one has many waves in both directions, resulting in a pumping from the smaller one into the bigger one...
    Just like schauberger's vortex designs.

If you look at a water vortex in a bottle that you spin up, the outside rotates in 1 direction, and the inside pulses up and down.... I've been trying to figure out how to do that with a tesla coil... I think this is the key....

Now just take the smaller coil and insert it inside the larger one! You have a perfect EM vortex generator! maybe a flat pancake coil primary, with a conical/hemispherical large coil secondary, and a solenoid skinny secondary in the very center....To make a shape that looks like a TOP!!!!
    In other words, picture a rim shape in the middle, with a cone or bowl shape going downwards from the inside edge of the rim, and at the center of the bottom of the bowl/cone a straight piece comes up out of the bowl past the lip and extends in the other direction a little....Sounds like a UFO!

Comment

• on second thought, why not put the primary on the same plane, but BETWEEN the two secondaries! Whenever the smaller one is opposing the larger one with it's waves there is compression/bucking, with a reversal resulting in accelerated expansion.
      Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 03-27-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• What about classical tesla coil made as flyback ? Like car ignition coil for example... I think you are right, totally right!
        One can pump high frequency high voltage circuit with low voltage path, in the end from HV low current it makes HV large current = large power.

Comment

• power supply

can anyone tell me more efficient and voltage adjustable ignition coil driver circuit

which can charge c1 more fast

thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
            Nevertheless, Ed Gray also used the carbon at the LV side of his discharge electrode. so, why carbon? Massive, rugged, variable resistor? Anyway, some experiments on this, are of no harm i suppose.

EDIT:

An a fella here that takes oath that Gray's tube is alla bout spark-gaps and carbon
            E. V. Gray Analysis by William S. Alek

baroutologos
            I can't help but think about JLN labs experiments with the VSG and its massive current gain when an arc hits the carbon. In a similar fashion there is the multigap experiment of Intalek which seems to have carbon and metal in the spark gap.

Could all these gains be from the effects of R.L. Vallee's theory that:

Code:
             Prof R.L. Vallée theory, the required condition to get the Synergetic effect is :

To align the fields of the electrons and the nucleus of the carbon atoms by the use of a colinear E-Field and B-Field,

the energy of external photons (g) is used to absorb the kinetic energy of the electrons,

so, the stopped electrons can be attracted by the carbon nucleus,

a nuclear reaction begins: the Carbon is transmutted into radioactive Boron (which has a radioactive decay of 20ms)

then, the vacuum energy is tapped by the nucleus and the Boron is transmutted back to Carbon while a strong pulse of 13 Mev is sent (see the reaction below) .

Comment

• neon sign transformer

can i use neon sign transformer ???????

please reply ????????

Comment

• Originally posted by pranav2010 View Post
                can anyone tell me more efficient and voltage adjustable ignition coil driver circuit
                Originally posted by pranav2010 View Post
                can i use neon sign transformer ?
                I have no idea what circuit required for gray tube. But if you only want to create spark you can use my circuit bellow:

With this circuit even a 9V/240V transformer would be able to create spark. Can't imagine how neon transformer perform:
                YouTube - 80mA CFL lighter

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                  Any news from YouTube - 1Ghsty14U's Channel, because he well advanced in Gray's replication !!??

Thanks Aaron for this thread. It has been around one year since those successful experiments by you and others on Gray's tube.
                  I have to read from the start again because so much time as passed, I forgot all the details !
                  You got it nice, with white sparks and all, what could we do to get this technology evolve again ? Do you have any plan or project that we could help with ?

Comment

• Forget experiments

Ok guys, no more experiments, we can buy electricity amplifiers from today.

Renaissance Charge - Intelligent Solutions to Premature Battery Failure

John Bedini, thanks for your quest, you are the modern hero of free energy

Comment

• Hmm, why to forget experiments with the gray tube again? I don´t get your point ?
                      Or are you being sarcastic?

Comment

• Sorry my post was out of subject.
                        What I mean is with this Bedini amplifiers we are supposed to get free electricity, so I was joking, saying that we can stop searching for free electricity because now we can buy a complet device.

Of course you can continue your experiments !

I just wanted to annonce to everyone that the SOLAR SWITCHES were finally on sales. We were waiting them since several months.
                        Last edited by Jules Tresor; 05-19-2010, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jules Tresor View Post
                          Sorry my post was out of subject.
                          What I mean is with this Bedini amplifiers we are supposed to get free electricity, so I was joking, saying that we can stop searching for free electricity because now we can buy a complet device.

Of course you can continue your experiments !

I just wanted to annonce to everyone that the SOLAR SWITCHES were finally on sales. We were waiting them since several months.
                          Thank you for the update

What is the difference between the Solar Switches to the other battery chargers?

The website did not have any info on the Solar Switches.

What is the power in to power out?

Regards, Mike R.

Comment

• @vrand and all,
                            sorry it was not the subject of this thread, so I will not answer anymore to questions on that subject.
                            Please for more info start here: Tesla Switch Solar Charger to debut at Bedini conference

Comment

• Originally posted by Jules Tresor View Post
                              @vrand and all,
                              sorry it was not the subject of this thread, so I will not answer anymore to questions on that subject.
                              Please for more info start here: Tesla Switch Solar Charger to debut at Bedini conference
                              Okay, thanks. I created a new thread on Bedini's new TS unit and would be interested in your thoughts on it.

Regards

Comment

• Radial Energy Pickup

It may turn out that Ed Gray's Electrostatic Generator is more important than his motor. Reports claim that this device could power a large drill, among other tools, lights, and appliances. His motor, on the other hand, was specialized and difficult to replicate. (YouTube replications have yet to show significant energy gain?) So I've been working with my Puff Spark circuit towards the aim of powering a tread mill motor. Using a circuit variation which has two MW oven caps - at 6kV - I've been able to get this DC motor to continuously advance with each spark. The rotation is slow due to the 60 cps frequency but if it turns the same amount per pulse at 6 kilo pulses/sec I may have something.

In the course of my other experiments that day I made a discovery, due to the cluttered nature of my workbench. My three point discharge circuit includes a heavy defibrillator inductor, which is encased in Bakelite. At one point I wasn't using the motor but I noticed that I got a slight shock when I brushed against it. So I inspected my bench and saw that the inductor was sitting on the very end of one wire going to the motor. Remembering that Tesla's positive Radiant Energy traveled straight outwards, I correlated this with the fact that the motor wire was going straight out from the inductor's edge. When I shifted the wire around so that it was parallel to the circumference of the inductor, the shocking from the motor's case stopped.

As long as the wire is straight out from the inductor, I can pull a weak spark from either the motor case or the other motor wire. This is also true when I use a car battery as a polar mass. Interestingly, the broad surface of the side of an alligator clip I put on the end of the second motor wire shows a static attraction to a copper wire going to virtual ground. Only when the clip gets very close to the wire does it spark over.

This particular setup is a single wire circuit. Without a diode anywhere, I have a MW oven cap wired to one end of a sign transformer, with the other side of the cap connected to one wire from the inductor. The other side of the inductor isn't connected to anything. As simple as can be. Then the output wire goes straight out from the inductor to the motor. Without the motor wire, I can feel a vibrating pulsation close to the inductor which feels like air pressure. With the motor wire, I can feel this pressure around the motor case.

This straight out wire pickup reminds me of one of Gray's clues. He has a coil on the wall whose end is bent straight inwards:

In Gray's patent he says that a research program can determine the best combination of materials to use in the construction of his Power Conversion Tube. So I put a piece of steel under the edge of the inductor and found the output spark is heavier than with a copper wire.

I waited until the next day to replicate the effect, and found that it takes a period of several minutes for it to start to work. At the low frequency it apparently takes longer than Gray's 30 seconds to 'charge' the plastic. Also the effect is stronger when the humidity is high.
                                Last edited by Electrotek; 05-20-2010, 07:57 PM. Reason: image source code

Comment

Working...
                                X