Gray Tube Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll Waves

All this talk about scroll waves has got me thinking. A picture is worth a thousand words, so here it is:

http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments...Investora1.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      I don't want to be abrasive or confrontational, BUT.... sounds like a whole bunch of WHOODOO magic to me.

I don't undertand the need to make it more complicated than it is.

If High voltage arcs across the point to a low voltage source, and is dragging NON Divergent energy parralell along with it.
      Then the electron flow make a 90deg turn because of the collision between the high and low voltage. That should allow the NON divergent energy flow to collect on the electron flow.
      HENCE, giving you extra power. And / Or alternative types of energy.

I am in the proccess of building it, but I am convinced its that SIMPLE.
      Its a means of collecting and compressing the Non Divergent energy flow.

Matt
      Sorry Matt, But there is no "collision" when the high voltage potential jumps the gap to the low voltage potential. The arc is the high voltage potiential seeking ground. This high voltage potential is going to find ground come hell or high water. Also its extremely difficult to block with a diode. If you think your Diode is blocking it just reach down and touch the low voltage side of the diode. It will be shocking to find out !

Comment

• Gray type oscillator

I was reading the matarial and Panacea uni last night and was blown away by the huge amount of work everyone has done. The bedini matarial is very enlightening and gives you an idea of how radiant matter behaves. I was reading the gray oscillator course and it mentioned that the person who is patenting it realised that the collector within the tube was tesla special primary. Has anyone tried this with there tube

Comment

• gray tube operation

Originally posted by Beshires1 View Post
          Sorry Matt, But there is no "collision" when the high voltage potential jumps the gap to the low voltage potential. The arc is the high voltage potiential seeking ground. This high voltage potential is going to find ground come hell or high water. Also its extremely difficult to block with a diode. If you think your Diode is blocking it just reach down and touch the low voltage side of the diode. It will be shocking to find out !
          The diode blocks the HV after the HV is allowed to jump. So, some goes to charge the battery, but most of it goes to grids. Because of how the diode slams shut, it is an effect that causes the HV capacitor to discharge faster than normal. That is where much of the extra energy comes from...compressing all that HV potential into a smaller unit of time.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• I've just uploaded a picture of an actual CSET. There's something strange about this unit. First, it has the parallel discs shown in the Short Pulse Generator reference patent (3798461). The central electrode is centered on these capacitive discs, rather than the grid, which is off center. But there's also a couple of other components, external to the CSET, and the output appears to be connected to one of these.

Also, the pressure input connector is visible at the lower left. I imagine the pressure wasn't too high, because the thin glass enclosure would be a hazzard otherwise.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: csetgj6.jpg

Comment

• CSET receiving grids prototype

I just thought I'd post some photos of part of my CSET which came out pretty nice. Granted I'm probably a long way behind some of you other guys, but I'm working hard to catch up.

I used copper screen which I bought off eBay, PVC pipe parts, and stout copper wire which is just under 1/4". There's about 1/2" between the center rod and the first grid, and 1/4" between the two grids. It's about 10.5" long between the two PVC ends.

For my first pass I'm choosing to put the resistor and spark gap outside the grids. It will be easy to put them inside if I choose to do so later. Does anyone have insight as to why Gray moved his spark gap from outside (in the patent) to inside (Bedini notes and file photos)?

And I'm also trying to figure out how significant is the guage of the electrode. Since the current at HV is low, we don't need it to keep things cool, but is it important to have a large mass of copper (or surface area) to get the radiant effect ?

I also found it very simple to extract the carbon rods from batteries, but a carbon rod from a D cell is only about one ohm. Is that enough resistance? Drilling it was pretty easy for small wire... It will be a trick to sink a 1/4" rod into it. But I'm going to try.

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

Comment

• Man, that's pretty! And professional looking.

Gray had his spark gap outside the grids, most of the time. If it was enclosed, it was for a specialized application. For instance, here's a picture of a CSET with a slit along the top side. There seems to be some kind of "electrostatic" energy which looks like fog coming out of the tube.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: investor3qa0.jpg

You can also see the floating static field inside the plastic pipe in the center of the layout. Here's another shot of that:

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: investor4cs1.jpg

Here's a picture without the power turned on:

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: investor2fn5.jpg

This floating static field was the source of Gray's Over Unity, and was also what caused his early motors to ice up, since these coils were incorporated into the motor, as the magnetic harness delay line. I don't know if he used this after he developed the CSET, but it still might have been in the circuit somewhere.

Your hunch about the surface area of the electrode is on target; you could just as well use a small copper tube. The main thing to look at is the capacitance between the electrode and the grid cylinder. This determines the reactive frequency. This is important if you hook it up to a motor, because you want the resonance between the motor's inductance and the CSET's capacitance to match the pulse rate frequency.

If you have any challenges with the carbon, you can get motor brushes from the hardware store. Just stack them until you're satisfied with the thickness. As long as there's a firm contact between them, multiple slabs will work without being clamped under pressure. I don't think the carbon is used for it's resistance. We think there's a special property of carbon which has an affinity for Radiant Energy frequencies. If the resistance gets too high, it gives the spark a time constant and the spark puffs up, defeating the shortness of the pulse. This is definitely noticeable at 5 megohms, when the inductive voltage from the transformer is also present.

I'm looking forwards to your experiments.
                Last edited by Electrotek; 12-31-2008, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• tube info

Originally posted by What The Flux View Post
                  I just thought I'd post some photos of part of my CSET which came out pretty nice. Granted I'm probably a long way behind some of you other guys, but I'm working hard to catch up.

I used copper screen which I bought off eBay, PVC pipe parts, and stout copper wire which is just under 1/4". There's about 1/2" between the center rod and the first grid, and 1/4" between the two grids. It's about 10.5" long between the two PVC ends.

For my first pass I'm choosing to put the resistor and spark gap outside the grids. It will be easy to put them inside if I choose to do so later. Does anyone have insight as to why Gray moved his spark gap from outside (in the patent) to inside (Bedini notes and file photos)?

And I'm also trying to figure out how significant is the guage of the electrode. Since the current at HV is low, we don't need it to keep things cool, but is it important to have a large mass of copper (or surface area) to get the radiant effect ?

I also found it very simple to extract the carbon rods from batteries, but a carbon rod from a D cell is only about one ohm. Is that enough resistance? Drilling it was pretty easy for small wire... It will be a trick to sink a 1/4" rod into it. But I'm going to try.

[ATTACH]1767[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1768[/ATTACH]
                  Looks great! Is the entire thing encased in a plastic tube. Kind of difficult to see in the pic but is the outer grid just in open air? Mine is in a tube so that the plastic acts as a dielectric to lock in the voltage potential so the only place it has to go after the diode slams shut is the wire leaving the grids.

In the patent, Gray showed the gap outside of the grids - it could be simply to cover that concept in the patent and nothing more. That is common in patents to simply cover concepts even if they aren't used...and this is just a guess on my part.

What is the easy way to get the carbon rod from an alkaline battery?
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Single circuits generate nuclear reactions

Found some more info on carbon spark gap experiments....

seems to be that they found halve an inch diameter pure carbon was producing some interesting results....at 1.8ohm in resistance...

i suspect there is plenty of testing to be done there

Perhaps this may be applicable to the grays conversion tube...interestingly the gary magratten document on the grays tube details the size of the carbon resistor as being 3/8" diameter at 300 ohm

Comment

• I found a picture of the Overshoot Switch. It's on top of the transformer, with a heavy white wire coming to it. A yellow arc is visible inside the glass bulb.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 31kn7.jpg

Comment

• oh i forgot to mention they were using neodynium magnets both sides of the carbon resistor...

actually i was just reading another document that says 300ohms for the carbon resistor too....interesting

Comment

• Interesting. My graphite rod is 14" long and this whole length resistance is below an ohm
                          It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Gray's carbon resistor

If the 300 ohms wasn't from Gray's writings, I'm not sure there is any inherent connection.

What does Gray's material say as far as resistance specific to his carbon resistor?
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              Looks great! Is the entire thing encased in a plastic tube. Kind of difficult to see in the pic but is the outer grid just in open air? Mine is in a tube so that the plastic acts as a dielectric to lock in the voltage potential so the only place it has to go after the diode slams shut is the wire leaving the grids.

In the patent, Gray showed the gap outside of the grids - it could be simply to cover that concept in the patent and nothing more. That is common in patents to simply cover concepts even if they aren't used...and this is just a guess on my part.

What is the easy way to get the carbon rod from an alkaline battery?
                              So far I haven't enclosed it in anything. I figure if the effect is going to show up, enclosing it won't make or break it.

As far as extracting carbon rods from batteries, I found the technique online.
                              1) Remove the outside casing by picking apart the crease at the top of the battery. Use needle nose and kind of pry your way down separating the seam as you go. Ouch, torn metal is very sharp.
                              2) The Evereadys I found were in a plastic inner casing, so use an exacto to score around the top edge of the battery. Pop off the top of the plastic and the metal top cap.
                              3) Now it gets dirty, so get a paper towel and stay away from carpet. There was a brown fiber ring around the carbon rod, so I removed that and under that is the icky black zinc paste.
                              4) Soft hands required: With regular pliers grab the carbon rod but not too hard or it'll shatter. Gently rotate it back and forth as you pull it out of the goop. If you're careful it should easily pull out. Wipe it off and clean up.

Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
                              Single circuits generate nuclear reactions

Found some more info on carbon spark gap experiments....

seems to be that they found halve an inch diameter pure carbon was producing some interesting results....at 1.8ohm in resistance...

i suspect there is plenty of testing to be done there

Perhaps this may be applicable to the grays conversion tube...interestingly the gary magratten document on the grays tube details the size of the carbon resistor as being 3/8" diameter at 300 ohm
                              That is an excellent thread, but huge. I read that about a month ago and it took me about a week because there is so much interesting stuff. It's hard to skim it. One of the keys to that method is to bias the carbon or graphite with a magnetic or electromagnetic field. I messed around with that and got a neon bulb to light, but I think I was just getting normal EMF induced by the current through the graphite.

Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                              I found a picture of the Overshoot Switch. It's on top of the transformer, with a heavy white wire coming to it. A yellow arc is visible inside the glass bulb.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 31kn7.jpg
                              Wow, I'm amazed you could figure that out! I really have trouble looking at those horrible screen caps and figuring out what's going on.

By the way I measure the capacitance of my grid tube and it's only about 8pF.

Thank you all for your comments.

Comment

• Carbon Resistor

I havent seen any interesting information from gray about this resistor. There doesnt appear to be any info about it. So we are left with putting some of the pieces of the jigsaw together on our own. And i guess it is up to everyone to make up their own mind whether it is relevant or not. I am just posting it because i think it is relevant.

So to summarise all the info i have looked into so far that MAY be relevant to the construction of gray tube:-

1. John Bedini provides info that it is a carbon resistor.

2. Gerry Vassilatos provides info that Tesla used carbon as it would pass aether without adding electrons through bombardment. It would also help in maintaining a purified aether state. The magnetic disrupter was his primary means for fractioning the electrons from the aether particles. So it seems to be that the key was the removal of electrons via the magnetic disrupter with the aid of carbon and probably an insulated sphere. Tesla was doing everything he could think of to remove electrons.

3. The carbon resistor is shown in the patent and in john bedinis diagrams as being fairly wide. This represents as described by Tesla...a stout conductor of inappreciable resistance. This provides a high resistance to high frequency/potential currents and forces the radiant energy to the outside of the conductor. It is the equivalent of Tesla's copper strap primary or the copper buss bars that he was experimenting on

4. Tesla advises that he experimented with all sorts of carbon - two which withstood the best—were diamond carbon and carborundum
                                "Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequency" by Nikola Tesla

5. Other experimenters have advised that the carbon ARC provides negative resistance - My conclusion is the Carbon Arc is performing as a NEGATIVE resistance-like device in every test case. The bottom line is that there is MORE energy charging up capacitor C1 with the spark gap than without, and the greater the primary inductance, the greater the amount of energy that is collected. Therefore, the Carbon Arc looks very promising as providing excess energy, once properly harnessed.
                                Spark Gap Experiments

6. Dr. Deborah D. L. Chung, professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering at University at Buffalo (UB), reported that she had observed apparent negative resistance in interfaces between layers of carbon fibers in a composite material

The Tom Bearden Website

7. Negative resistance apparently brings in energy from the vacuum (Bearden). Hence the reasons why John Bedini uses particular transistors 2n3055, 2n2222a etc. It is the semiconductor material.

8. gary magratten document on the grays tube details the size of the carbon resistor as being 3/8" diameter at 300 ohm
                                Efficient Power Supply Suitable For Inductive Loads

9. Other experimenters have found - halve an inch diameter pure carbon was producing some interesting results....at 1.8ohm in resistance. with strong magnets either side of carbon

Single circuits generate nuclear reactions

I KNOW THAT THIS IS ALL PRETTY WEAK. BUT IT IS ALL THE INFO WE HAVE TO WORK WITH. There appears to be some connections there. So there seems to be some variables to test there. Dont take my word on this check it out for yourselfs. The links are all there.
                                Last edited by nat1971a; 01-01-2009, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X