No announcement yet.

Gray Tube Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys i am seeing weird stuff with the batteries. Some are fully charge...like 15+volts charged...which they have never been able to do on a normal charger........even the battery running the opto circuit is fully charged 15v+.....when it was only reading low 12's yesterday

Comment

• Thanks for the download tips, Inquorate. However, my dial up ISP is the bottleneck. 5MB takes forever to download.

Comment

• tube case

Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
        the circuit really seemed to change once enclosed in the plastic cylinder. So i wonder if changing the size of the plastic enclosure enhances the effects. i.e make it smaller as this will increase the pressure i assume or a tighter fit with the charge grid
        I believe the tube is a dielectric to lock in the pressure. Just like insulation on a wire but for the purpose of keeping it from being leaky like a leaky capacitor. The WFC encased in delrin is the perfect example...if it is leaky, then there is no hope of building up the potential for what is desired. It isn't just for safety in my opinion.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Plastic tubing

Yeah I've noticed that when a spark gap is open to the air, it is mainly the spark itself emitting radiant (using foil - neon - insulated wire detector thingy) but when spark is in sealed tube (clear plastic tube), the electrodes and wires emit more radiant, and the gap itself (thru plastic) emits much less.
          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• ok i tried the aromaz circuit and it doesnt work. i dont think it is a radiant energy circuit but hey i am no expert. it just didnt work for me

Comment

• try this

Try mine, self oscillating relay to base of transistor and out of collector running off separate battery than what's driving transistor. Else, slayer's big joule thief looks promising to trigger transistor..
              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• i swapped out the imhotep fan for a big bifilar bedini coil....got that to work...so need more time to keep experimenting....

Comment

• My First Video

Here's my first spark video. I'm running a 7.5kV NST @30mA, with a diode T-Tap.

Jerry's Site - Diode T-Tap.WMV

Here's the circuit:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...-phot0020b.jpg

Comment

• @ Electrotek

Congratulations on your first video!

Welcome to the computer age, a poor equivalent of what tesla invented over 100 years ago...

Cough cough. Welcome anyway.. :-P

Was that the same type of spark we've been seeing in your pics?

Comment

• Yes, the sparks in my pics were outtakes from this video.

Comment

• Fine

Alright guys, I give in.. I guess I'll try building a spaghetti container grey tube after all, cause I've become hooked to checking up on this thread.

Which has nothing (cough) to do with my (cough) addictive personality, nor my penchance for escapism re 'reality'......

Ah, yes. Will share more when I've found the time to build something :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                          Yeah I've noticed that when a spark gap is open to the air, it is mainly the spark itself emitting radiant (using foil - neon - insulated wire detector thingy) but when spark is in sealed tube (clear plastic tube), the electrodes and wires emit more radiant, and the gap itself (thru plastic) emits much less.
                          I've noticed that when a spark has been passed thru air, whether in a tube or not useful energy can no longer be had from that current. Only neon light will flash after a spark. Maybe if the tube were filled with Argon gas, or mercury vapor, or some other electron emmitting gas.
                          Last edited by Beshires1; 01-18-2009, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• @ beshres

Dammit man, now I'm going to have to break open a few tungsten lightbulbs to fill my spark tube... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                              Dammit man, now I'm going to have to break open a few tungsten lightbulbs to fill my spark tube... :-)
                              I think Grey was using Argon Gas. Its very easy to obtain and contain. Its heavier than Air, thus the change to the vertical tube. With the spark gap at the bottom to ensure it was in the gas. Find someone who has a TIG welding rig and you can also get tungston for your electrodes.

Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), also known as tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding, is an arc welding process that uses a nonconsumable tungsten ...
                              Last edited by Beshires1; 01-18-2009, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• @electrotek,

thats one great video and one crazy spark

Comment

Working...
                                X