Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by What The Flux View Post
    Martin,
    Now what happens if you connect your two capacitors to each end of the bulb and disconnect it from ground, so as to conserve that energy/dipole?
    It gets dimmer, but with the proper quarter wave lc network it should light the world! I now have to recoupe and start winding coils for the transmission line. I sure hope other's will build this cause there's alot of people on this forum smarter than me! Im anxious to see what other's turn up.
    Last edited by martin; 03-04-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Actually when I seen that I could turn down the voltage and the current stayed relatively up, yet the bulb was still at it's original brightness I was hoping that somehow there would be a way to use this to "pull" the current out of a low voltage source when using it along with a high voltage source.

Mystery solved. I was sitting here thinking, when you switch 2 directions in a center tapped winding your voltage doubles. That's why I was able to cut down the supply volts by half. The primary itself is a 2:1 step up. I did do another test with just one transistor switching. Unloaded there are radiant spikes in both setups. The bulb does increase brightness when compared to straight 12V with only one transistor switching so this also would be a way to test the circuit for radiant effects. The other way, twice the voltage, but twice the spikes also.
      Last edited by martin; 03-04-2009, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by martin View Post
        I had to re-upload the video for some reason.

Here is the correct video link:

YouTube - Possible Gray Supply Concept

Ummm, the way you draw your schematic those two diodes will always conduct no matter what you do with transistors. Their anodes are always at (+) through coils primaries and cathodes are always at (-) through lightbulb filament. What you should do is to put lightbulb between diodes cathodes and (+) and NOT between cathodes and (-). That's the only way you will prevent a constant current flow from (+) to (-).
        http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
        http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

• Originally posted by lighty View Post
          Ummm, the way you draw your schematic those two diodes will always conduct no matter what you do with transistors. Their anodes are always at (+) through coils primaries and cathodes are always at (-) through lightbulb filament. What you should do is to put lightbulb between diodes cathodes and (+) and NOT between cathodes and (-). That's the only way you will prevent a constant current flow from (+) to (-).
          Yes, that's correct about the way the diodes are. I was trying to add the radiant spikes with the 12v current. I tried hooking it up the other way and just the spikes arent enough to light the bulb, if Im drawing what youre saying in my mind correctly If I understand right, youre idea would just collect the radiant spikes right?

Comment

• That's correct. The diodes won't conduct if there isn't any difference in potential so if you have anode at (+) and cathode at (+) only the voltage impulses with voltage difference of about 0.6V above (+) will be conducted. But I see you already understand this.
            http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
            http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

• Pulse Pulling

Originally posted by martin View Post
              Actually when I seen that I could turn down the voltage and the current stayed relatively up, yet the bulb was still at it's original brightness I was hoping that somehow there would be a way to use this to "pull" the current out of a low voltage source when using it along with a high voltage source.
              Martin: If you're wanting to pull a pulse, you might be interested in the bifilar capacitor apparatus disclosed in Pat. #4179627. Fig. 4 shows that when a high enough frequency signal is applied to the outer leaves, the inner capacitor will "pull" a square wave pulse equivalent to the maximum available current from the Low Voltage source.

Of course, the device will have to have a high enough uF rating. The only expanded configuration I've been able to come up with is a long sheet stack folded in a Z pattern. This way each adjacent sheet will have the same polarity.

This device is the most exciting thing I've found recently.

Comment

• Thanks Lighty, I need all the help I can get!

Electrotek, that patent sounds cool. Is that basically one concept on how the cset might work? If one could combine, even short pulses, of high current source with a high voltage pulse, power magnification would be fantastic. Even if you could only pull pulses out of a capacitor or battery say .5 amps using say 10,000 volts from an ignition coil, all problems solved!

Comment

• This patent is more of an alternative to the CSET. The battery pulses would be hundreds of amps, then the negative pulse would discharge through a different circuit, perhaps for the attraction mode.

I still haven't figured out how HV potential can be combined with LV current - in the CSET - for power magnification. Sounds nice though. But is this even possible? Like you say, it would solve all our energy problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                    This patent is more of an alternative to the CSET. The battery pulses would be hundreds of amps, then the negative pulse would discharge through a different circuit, perhaps for the attraction mode.

I still haven't figured out how HV potential can be combined with LV current - in the CSET - for power magnification. Sounds nice though. But is this even possible? Like you say, it would solve all our energy problems.
                    Well, if you watch the output of the discharge cap in Aarons circuit, the capacitor not only discharges instantly, but almost dicharges completely which means all current has been "pulled" out. Since electricity flows like a fluid, I think when the HV hits and bounces off the blocking diode it creates a vacuume or maybe a venturi effect on the cap and pulls out the available current. Has anyone thought about trying to capture the output voltage/current on the other side of the spark gap instead of running it straight to ground or better yet, in series with the gap, on the HV side maybe a 1 or 2 turn low inductance Tesla primary??
                    Last edited by martin; 03-05-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• On another thought of gain from the cset, Ive read somewhere a theory that in between the grids in the cset was the possibility of some sort of radioactive material? I think Tesla also mentioned something about a use for radium? Has anyone thought about getting into a fire alarm and using that material to experiment with???

Comment

• Repulsion Coils Using HV Rod

Martin: Good to see your brain is clicking away. I've thought some about using the ionizing material for energy experiments, but not in relation to this field. I concluded that it would take at least 20 smokeys to get enough. And then it would probably wear out fairly fast, when stimulated.

Everyone: It's been quite a while, since I posted that I opened up a MOT by cutting the welds on the bottom, then eventually built the coil pendulum, till now, when I finally tested the repulsion coils. But it actually works. So now I have something to experiment with. At this point, I'm just using my Puff Tube, stuck through the hole inside the defibrillator inductor. Later, I'll add the LV rod, diode, and battery.

Inside the coil, the plasma makes a loud pop and turns from green to orange, using a copper rod, with the arc close to the PVC spacer. The coil swings out 8 or 9 inches. It swings out again, about 4 inches, when I discharge the cap, after firing the circuit. My camera will be a test instrument, to compare swing magnitude with various tests. I guess the first test will be the switch tube, with and without the external coil.

Comment

• Does anyone have a high quality photo of this? This is the power supply sitting in the background, which is part of it is covered up in this other photo. Looking at the background photo, there's some circular components maybe caps?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by martin; 03-06-2009, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Green spark circuit

I realize I'm a few chapters behind you guys, but I thought I would post my green spark maker.

YouTube - Green Spark

I had no trouble before making a plasma spark by unloading 330uF into a coil, but I wanted to get that effect at a reasonable frequency. I was kind of surprised that I could get it using batteries and only 10uF.

Nothing really novel here except I used half of the 556 to chop my DC into AC, and the other half to drive the relay which fired the coil.

The spark gap was only about 1mm, and making it larger eliminated the plasma effect and created a normal blue/yellow spark.

Whereas previously when I had been driving my coil with 24V pulses, I had been getting lots of energy off the grid (even sparking), with this setup the energy is so low, there is nothing much happening on the CSET grid. But with the pulses from the 3055, I was unable to get any plasma. So I'm concluding that a capacitive discharge is definitely important.

Respectfully, WTF

Comment

• Does anybody have any pics of the rotor for the motor housing Martin just posted.I'm a little curious to see that as there have been lots of pics posted recently on every other part of the motor except for the rotor.Thx

-Gary

Comment

• blending hv and high current

Originally posted by martin View Post
                                If one could combine, even short pulses, of high current source with a high voltage pulse, power magnification would be fantastic. Even if you could only pull pulses out of a capacitor or battery say .5 amps using say 10,000 volts from an ignition coil, all problems solved!
                                Martin,

This is exactly what the whole method of the plasma ignition circuit and the Gray tube is all about.

The high current is the low voltage source (booster caps on the ignition circuit or battery on Gray circuit) the the high voltage source is an ignition coil and/or cap charged up.

The magnification isn't the combining of the two in the sense that high voltage + high current = magnification. Of course high voltage at high current is big power but...

The magnification and the way to blend them from a high voltage low current source and a low voltage high current site is by what happens during the process of combining them that increases the energy density by forcing the discharges to happen faster...you're talking about potentially megawatt impulses over microseconds with caps and batteries.

You have the hv source moving to a common ground and when the lv source with higher current is forced to the same ground, you get the high current pulse moving up from ground blending with the high voltage.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X