Gray Tube Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
    Ghst: That's interesting, the way the 'exotic' plasma goes right through the plastic. This reminds me of the "gas" Aaron caught on camera coming out the side of the wire. (I guess he never had time to replicate that effect.) Your discovery may shed more light on the nature of Ball Lightning. If so, it could point the way towards cheap and easy fusion.
    And what you said above about Aaron reminds me of back when I used to do high voltage propulsion experiments. I'd always be on the look out for purple corona jets anywhere being the cause of the propulsion since I was looking for something more exotic. Once I found corona coming out of a section of thickly insulated wire, right through the rubber. If the voltage is high enough and/or the electric field is asymetric enough and there are tiny but not noticable holes then corona will go right through. Maybe Ghst's jar has some tiny tiny holes there through which some of the ionized air escapes unnoticed. Then when the radiant event happens, it just follows this ionized air out, like any other conductive path. Might be interesting if it's repeatable, to put a few layers of tape over the outside of the jar where it happens and see if it still happens. Just a guess based on experience.
    -Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by stevend View Post
      And what you said above about Aaron reminds me of back when I used to do high voltage propulsion experiments. I'd always be on the look out for purple corona jets anywhere being the cause of the propulsion since I was looking for something more exotic. Once I found corona coming out of a section of thickly insulated wire, right through the rubber. If the voltage is high enough and/or the electric field is asymetric enough and there are tiny but not noticable holes then corona will go right through. Maybe Ghst's jar has some tiny tiny holes there through which some of the ionized air escapes unnoticed. Then when the radiant event happens, it just follows this ionized air out, like any other conductive path. Might be interesting if it's repeatable, to put a few layers of tape over the outside of the jar where it happens and see if it still happens. Just a guess based on experience.
      -Steve
      I tend to agree about the tiny holes. When I was doing some motor tests with a car battery in series with my circuit, I noticed that one of the battery cable handles was also shooting a long skinny plasma spark. I trimed the cheap plastic off the handle and saw that the metal had rusted around the wire, and a small hole had rusted clear through at the end of the wire. The spark from my circuit was jumping across this hole, but no longer shooting outwards. So there must have also been a hole in the plastic. Now that Ghst has posted his effect, I'm wondering what role the curvature radius of the outer dielectric surface has.

I've made some new gradient plates which only have a single sheet of foil sandwiched between dielectric layers of varying thickness, and one which is nothing but dielectric with a hole in it. But I'm not going to post any pictures until I can resolve the camera 'burn' effect. I've mentioned before that the camera doesn't see the same thing I see. Now I've found out that even IR diodes produce the bright white burn in the image:

CCTV Busting Infra-Red Headset Makes You Invisible | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

Here's an example from my workbench:

By inertiatek at 2009-03-30

Comment

• Temperature drop

Hey everyone, yes it's been a while! Everyone's experiments are looking excellent!

Arron, I think you mentioned a temperature drop at the spark gap or spark plug in your experiments quite a while back. Have you ever been able to measure a temperature drop in a coil or other load?

Comment

• Gray "Hologram"?

I have placed a piece of rolled brass sheet inside "The Jar" for a Collection Grid. The piece of Brass doesn't encircle the jar fully. so there is a gap about 1 inch wide between the ends of the rolled brass sheet. This is where the LV electrode enters the tube. Anyway Everyone must do a frame by frame to see this! The image created during pre-discharge.
          YouTube - Hologram Effect
          I don't know why It did this.

For anyone that wants a peek.
          http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8...grameffect.jpg
          Last edited by Ghst; 06-21-2009, 02:46 AM.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfjs6gM8M6Q
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQvf...eature=related

Comment

• I seriously encourage you to use a Geiger Muller measuring device near your setup.
            You might be zapping your body and tisue with devastating x-rays without noticing it now.
            But they will penetrate deep into your body, and cause permanent damage.

Marcoz.

Comment

• Arc Stretching

Ed Gray had a way to generate free electricity without using his motor. At one point, he approached the electric utility company in California about selling power to them. They declined for some reason probably related to an extraneous effect his circuit produced. At that point, he asked them to just let him use his motors to power their generators, instead. And they still refused. So it seems he did have some power generating system which didn't require his motor.

I think this system is the air core transformer, or the FFF coils. I've done some tests with my arc stretching arrangement and I've noticed that after the arc is stretched around 8 or 9 inches it looks different. It's larger, more tenuous, less opaque, not so bright, and has a slight blueish tint. It looks a lot like the effect in Gray's pipe with the coils:

Unfortunately, I can't post my circuit until I upload it to my own site, copywrite it, and discuss it on some other forum. edit: Even this doesn't always work.
              Last edited by Electrotek; 06-21-2009, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghst View Post
                I have placed a piece of rolled brass sheet inside "The Jar" for a Collection Grid. The piece of Brass doesn't encircle the jar fully. so there is a gap about 1 inch wide between the ends of the rolled brass sheet. This is where the LV electrode enters the tube. Anyway Everyone must do a frame by frame to see this! The image created during pre-discharge.

Hehe, and soon we may find the speed of light is not as used to be...
                Looking for a fast switching device I found Protection of electronic circuits ... - Google Books
                And for who is patient enough to read the whole paragraph the reward is that claims cannot be made because contradict the science establishment. "We cannot go faster that speed of light".
                Ghst, are you showing that you could capture two parallel realities with your picture?

Comment

Wow that looks cool. Does the hologram remain at the same position from different angels?

Comment

• Extreme Health Hazzard!

Ghst: I've figured out what's going on with your "hologram" image - it's a Scalar effect. What you have is in fact a lethal energy and situation. Marvin Cole and Richard Hackenberger both died suddenly and unexpectedly, before their time. Something like you're doing probably led to their demise.

Any time you have two energies going in different directions in the same arc, the arc becomes a Scalar Emitter. What happens after that depends on what configuration you have around the arc. What you have, with the split on one side of the grid is an Omega electrode. The worst thing you can do is have it pointing at you when you fire the circuit. Or anyone behind you, or anyone at all. And you can't shield it either.

I've seen Scalar effects, in person and on the news. One dead giveaway is that the effect precedes the cause. Another way to tell when the lethal energy is present is that it produces strange video effects. Such as a picture within a picture, or duplicate images like you're getting.

You've got to stop experimenting with that grid, or else make sure your affairs are in order. I'm dead serious.

Comment

• Thats good enough for me. Thanks Tek, I'm removing the Brass Grid. That Effect was scary enough seeing it for the first time. I intend for it to be the last time.

Comment

Ghst, awesome discovery. Is this setup using the carbon arrow and copper ring? Do you have a diagram you could send? Also, these weird effects only seem to appear in the pre-discharge. I wonder if there's a way to keep the main discharge from happening and only let the pre-discharge occur.

Comment

• It may be dangerous, but its damn interesting
                          Did you see the effect through your own eyes, or is it only on video?

The remark about the X-rays you may be creating is also a good one. A geiger-muller tube might be a good asset in your research.

Watching all this makes me wanna grab the soldering iron and start experimenting again. Great topic this is!

Comment

• For a quick evaluation you won't need any Geiger stuff.
                            A roll of photographic film left inside it's metallic case will give you an idea. Beside this, another strip of unexposed film carefully wrapped in black paper will tell you if the metallic case offer any kind of protection.

Cheers.

Comment

• Martin My eyes only saw what you can see in the video. I told Electrotek that I expected to capture a shot of the tube with light emitting from the ends of the Brass semi-tube. But the video shows it as I seen it.Its weird that the Brass did not show up in the glowing Jar image. This allows you to see through the red image where the brass should be. But the carbon fiber arrow shaft and connecting wires did reproduce in the image. I think it would be imposable to get a pre-discharge without the main following discharge, Its like Tek said the image precedes the cause. Its also interesting that like Tek told me, It appears as if the light discharge is coming from the image, but not the real one. This is really weird stuff!

Comment

Martin My eyes only saw what you can see in the video. I told Electrotek that I expected to capture a shot of the tube with light emitting from the ends of the Brass semi-tube. But the video shows it as I seen it.Its weird that the Brass did not show up in the glowing Jar image. This allows you to see through the red image where the brass should be. But the carbon fiber arrow shaft and connecting wires did reproduce in the image. I think it would be imposable to get a pre-discharge without the main following discharge, Its like Tek said the image precedes the cause. Its also interesting that like Tek told me, It appears as if the light discharge is coming from the image, but not the real one. This is really weird stuff!
                                Yes, I noticed the image is not being "projected" from the jar. It just appears out of nowhere. If it was projected you would see light coming from the slot in the brass. It's also interesting to note that with scalar waves emulating perpendicular to the wire, that the image is also doing this in relation to the spark gap electrodes and it's appeared to be shifted in the same direction or toward the grid electrode. This could be just because that the brass slot is facing this same direction, but since it doesnt look like it's projecting from the slot maybe not? It'd be cool if there was a way to rotate the slot in another direction and keep the grid electrode right where it's at and see if the image moves with the slot direction or if it stays shifted in the direction of the grid electrode.
                                Last edited by martin; 06-23-2009, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X