WANG SHUM HO Magnetic Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnetic Generator

I designed about 7 years ago an revolutionary hands free system for cars, and even today my project is years ahead the competition (if you write my full name on Google search the patents of this project will appear (reynaldo amadeu dal lin junior)), so based on this project, some investors from my city started to pay attention on me, and about a year ago I showed to them an very simple but efficient magnetic motor generator project, so about after some months of deliberation they decided to set up a very advanced mechanical and electronical lab equipped with everything that is possible by technology, I mean from osciloscopes to lazer cutting machines, this way we'll start the building of our own magnetic generator, including mechanical and electronical projects.

So, I ask if is possible to know more about the project of Mr Wang Shum Ho and what is your rules for that, thanks.

Reynaldo Amadeu Dal lin Junior

Comment

I think between the links on page 1 here and using Google search you will find all you can about the Wang Shum Ho motor. As far as I know no one here has tried to build one but in my opinion it is worth looking into if you have the facilities to build one (and it appears you have that). It is not the type of device that can easily be built in most backyard shops or garages so that is probably why no one here has tried yet. Good luck with your work on this.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

I don't see why it should be so difficult.

The pictures of the device look very heavily engineered, turned and milled out of solid Aluminium (probably).

It would be interesting to ask if they will supply the necessary file for use with a 3D printer, if such a printer can be found to work with a filament of high strength engineering plastic.

I have bought the magnets off Ebay but failed to notice a delivery time of 6 - 8 weeks for dispatch from China.

Comment

Working...
        X