X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I Need High Voltant

Hello All

Im been working very hard trying to crack the Free Energy Egg and
    I think I may have a go idea on what i need to do to start a hole new chapter in my research but i need High Voltage at high frequency.

For the frequency I have a signal generator but how do i get High Voltant at high frequency

It needs to be simple to build so people can rep it.
    I have a mircowave transformer a three Ignition coils.
    Cheers
    Bodkins
    X

MWO's

Multi Wave Oscillators (MWO's) are high voltage and high frequencies.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi, did you check Information Unlimited - Science Projects, Electronics Kits, Lasers, Tesla Coils, High Voltage Engineering, Plans, Books, Parts, Kits - they can supply all the plans for you at a cheap prize. Not too hard.

Comment

Cheers Arron that open my eye abit
        Cheers Gauss I found that website before but lost it somehow

If anyone else has any idea please post

Comment

Um

I think I know where your going with the high voltage idea. I tried building a tesla coil, but the resonance thing is too fiddley, time is too short.

You could try copper pipe primary around welding rod core, and hv wire secondary, all in a plastic water dispenser container filled with oil...
          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

I suppose it all depends what kind of potentials you are looking for and the output waveform. The cheapest way might be to use the 555 driver on a camera flash transformer and tune it to resonance to get a sine wave, if that's the goal.

A Wimhurst machine would be a really nice electrostatic source (mine was pretty cheap) and if you hookup a motor to it you get a continous source...but I guess that's not reproducable item and needs to be purchased.
            Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
              I suppose it all depends what kind of potentials you are looking for and the output waveform. The cheapest way might be to use the 555 driver on a camera flash transformer and tune it to resonance to get a sine wave, if that's the goal.

A Wimhurst machine would be a really nice electrostatic source (mine was pretty cheap) and if you hookup a motor to it you get a continous source...but I guess that's not reproducable item and needs to be purchased.
              MAKE A HIGH VOLTAGE SUPPLY IN 5 MINUTES
              big potential as posible cheers for your time Amigo.
              Last edited by Bodkins; 01-22-2009, 11:43 AM. Reason: crap link sorry

Comment

I've recently salvaged electronics from a CRT monitor and it looks like the flyback might still be working. I should try to build a HV supply using it...but that and another 300 things are on my to-do list.

I'll bookmark that instructable for later, thanks!
                Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Recycle stuff

Using a hot air paint stripper to recycle everthing on old boards is cheap and easy.
                  The gun will be usefull Later Too.
                  Last edited by Bodkins; 11-23-2009, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                    MAKE A HIGH VOLTAGE SUPPLY IN 5 MINUTES
                    big potential as posible cheers for your time Amigo.
                    I'm going to try this with an ignition coil.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                      I'm going to try this with an ignition coil.
                      Cool good idea, Im trying using this with a oscillating fan in parrallel.
                      Good luck.

Comment

HV Supply

@Bodkins

Flybacks are cool, get em in TV's and monitors. they input 12V and you can run em easily up to 24V and they put out several kV.

aparently u want the old style ones coz they are easy to hack, or atleast the ones without bridge rectifiers integrated (many of the new ones do). Without the bridge u can get AC as well as DC so it gives u more to play around with.

I saw a cool schematic that used a very old toiroidal type one (sent u link on utube) and you can wind an extra coil onto it and create a self oscillating circuit with it. same principle as the solid state bedini or the joule thief.

Microwave transformers can give u even more output, i think they run on 240V mains supply.(think they are a bit dangerous tho)
                        Then apparently the best is the neon sign transformer, expensive, hard to find. Really good for Tesla coils

I wanna get a HV supply too and i reckon flyback would be good to start off with. u can run lifters off them!

-hope that helps
                        "If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it." - Albert Einstein

http://www.youtube.com/user/dodoshlodo

Comment

Niceone the more we now the more we can do Outstanding info

Comment

eBay UK Shop - OT Electronics UK: Laser Modules, 1A, 10mA

All your HV needs

Comment

Working...
                            X