Wireless Electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Electricity

Wireless electricity is here. Nikola Teslas dream is finally being realized.
    Wireless electricity products spark a new industry It has taken nearly a century for our scientists to discover what Tesla knew long ago.
    Stealth

i like the idea of wirelessly charging an EV.....

Comment

That's cool

But it's a red herring, IMO. Tesla's wireless was standing waves in aether.

However, it will be cool to have a laptop going for more than 20 mins unplugged. Or 10 mins running windows.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
        i like the idea of wirelessly charging an EV.....
        That's pretty cool indeed. Could be charging your vehicle while driving down the highway.
        "We believe that electricity exists, because the electric company keeps sending us bills for it, but we cannot figure out how it travels inside wires." - Dave Berry

Check out my renewable energy blog.

Comment

Getting closer

This technology has a long way to go. Its good to see its getting somewhere
          Like the Tesla story all it takes is one failure and it goes back two steps.
          "But ye shall receive power..."
          Acts 1:8

Comment

There was a topic on a better form of wireless electricity, tesla's origional wireless electricity, that was faster then light and could provide overunity, but everyone lost interest. That tends to happen a lot to things i'm interested in. I also have the uncanny ability to kill topics by mentioning them.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post41832
            Last edited by Dingus; 02-13-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X