Healing properties of water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @David Barclay,

Interesting notions, thanks for those tidbits.

@all

Yet, after six pages we still have not made anything practical...hum.
    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• Obtaining water.

One has to have water before it can be stored.
      So maybe we skipped a step?

It would be worth while to build a filter system, of which, rain water or water obtained else where could be filtered.
      Built correctly most any water would be drinkable.
      Knowing how is important even if you do not make the choice, today, to build one.

Knowing the basics of creating a water filter can get you safe water to drink.
      Slow sand filters are easy and they work.
      NOTE: these are not for intermittent use, they require full time use to keep
      them alive, DO NOT backwash a slow sand filter!!!!!!!!!

Visualisation of the microbial colonisation of a slow sand filter using an Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope

Two very good documents can be found on this web page:
      Sand Filter

New way:slow sand filter. You You can find so-so reviews of these filters if they are too small.
      Any filter, of any size, is better than none at all, though.

Old way: Process for making a Nadi filter.pdf

Alternative Method: Home Made Berkey Water Filter

Getting water the hard way:
      Welcome to US Army Ranger (Ret.) Rick Tscherne's TheRangerDigest.com. Military-styled survival education, survival training, survival kits, survival books and supplies. Learn how to survive and thrive in the outdoors military style. FILTER AND PURIFY

Midway down the web page a rain water prefilter.
      Handy Farm Devices - Cobleigh - chapter 3b
      The above link has some Really Good Ideas. I'm going to have to
      look around this web site more.

Randy
      Remember to be kind to your mind ...
      Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Originally posted by David Barclay View Post
        One thing to keep in mind is that the higher the energy of the water the lower the temperature of the water.
        Agree. This may be just me being paranoid, but I feel when I pour very hot water using a hyperbolic funnel (plastic, I don't have the copper one yet), I feel the water is colder in the new container......... who knows if this actually true.

If anyone have sensitive thermometer can you do experiment with hyperbolic funnel and measure the temperature before and after? same measurement with magnetized water / water trap.

Originally posted by amigo View Post
        @all

Yet, after six pages we still have not made anything practical...hum.
        I currently setup up my radiant oscillator to do two things:
        1. electrolysis, I use copper negative and carbon positive. I am hopping to get hydrogenated water (like dmonarch mentioned) and a lot of carbon and CO in the water. Since I do not use iron electrode, I hope it is safe to just pour it to plant. I just don't have gut to pour it to victim plant yet .

2. HV radiation to water, I put plastic water cup inside mobius coil loop of circuit secondary coil. I also sorround it with 4 small speaker magnet which north facing the cup. From the taste so far, mobius coil seems to get better taste than what magnet can. The water do not taste as good if I turn of the circuit.

The circuit running cold even after running for hours, so I feel safe to use it. The output is used for electrolysis at about 0.1A rate. The coil secondary is conected to mobius coil used to radiate my drinking water, then to neon bulb which always lighted up and the light position change location sometimes, then to spiral cone coil, then to figure 8 winding copper core coil, as open circuit.

I use 9volts transformer for this. I have car coil but I don't dare to use it and leave it. The circuit would then give decent sting, louder noise and ozone smell. The sting part is the one I want to avoid since it located near my computer mouse.
        Last edited by sucahyo; 04-17-2009, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vortex View Post
          It would be worth while to build a filter system, of which, rain water or water obtained else where could be filtered.
          Built correctly most any water would be drinkable.
          Knowing how is important even if you do not make the choice, today, to build one.
          Many informative link, thanks . Would aquarium water filter is a good choice? it would have all that we need:
          - active carbon
          - sand
          - organic fine particle filtering
          - water pump

we just need to add what we learn here and maybe some plant seeds.

Edit:
          Maybe not, I can't find cheap aquarium filter in internet. In here many fish store would sell them. And it would cost less than $10 for all items in the list.
          Last edited by sucahyo; 04-17-2009, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
            Many informative link, thanks . Would aquarium water filter is a good choice? it would have all that we need:
            - active carbon
            - sand
            - organic fine particle filtering
            - water pump

we just need to add what we learn here and maybe some plant seeds.

Edit:
            Maybe not, I can't find cheap aquarium filter in internet. In here many fish store would sell them. And it would cost less than $10 for all items in the list.
            sucahyo, "active carbon" that which is found in filters, is charcoal. It's just
            really porous, read how they make it and you might wish to make your own.
            Not the charcoal you buy at the store for the BBQ pit!.
            Pyrolysis has been used since ancient times for turning wood into charcoal.
            A red hot coal taken out of a fire and put into a coffee can and covered with
            a metal lid with a weight on top, this will create some .. carbon, just use more of it .
            A woodgas stove makes the job easier.

I have a RV/Marine TastePure RV Water Filter KDF/Carbon as a "get me started"
            emergency filter.. But after it has been USED up.. you might have to build your own filter.

Comment

• I have not made anything yet - the girl I'm waiting for to do the eggshaped container is on a vacation...should be back next week.

@sucahyo

Did you make the plastic hyperbolic funnel or bought one. I do not recall seeing such for sale, they all have the "standard" conical look?
              Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                sucahyo, "active carbon" that which is found in filters, is charcoal. It's just
                really porous, read how they make it and you might wish to make your own.
                Thank you, your stove is interesting . In here at $2 we can get decent amount of what we need, in a form which do not make hand black when handling. The usual charcoal also sold in many place here since it still being used to make popular food like sate, this would be cheaper. But I don't think I will use it since it may make the water black.

I once watch TV show which mention charcoal made from durian. It smells much better than usual wood and produce less smoke.
                Durian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                @sucahyo

Did you make the plastic hyperbolic funnel or bought one. I do not recall seeing such for sale, they all have the "standard" conical look?
                I bought one. Mine is not exactly hyperbolic, but it not a perfect cone either, it has rounded top part. But I seen one with hyperbolic funnel, although the top part is not circle unfortunately. I think the one with exact hyperbolic shape must exist somewhere so I take my time searching for it.

It seems different country have different common shape for plastic funnel. When I search using images.google.com, I found out that most of the shape is a perfect cone. In here semi hyperbolic is more common.

Comment

• charging water with orgone

Here is a tutorial on how to make an orgone generator / cloud buster for charging water.
                  The Women Warriors :: View topic - How to make orgone generators with charged water

This make me wonder, if cloud buster can charge water, do this means radiant circuit can change weather too?
                  Last edited by sucahyo; 04-21-2009, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• DivineWater432's Community Call
                    Category: International
                    Description: Be One with Water, Lets Go Global!
                    Hosted by: The Divine Water Project

Next talk show is on 01/18/2011 09:00 PM EST

via web browser when show is live or listen to archived shows.
                    OR
                    via Phone (see link above)
                    Last edited by Vortex; 01-14-2011, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X