Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Tesla first inventor of TPU principle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lighty View Post
    This is a simplified version of course but I strongly suggest that you find anything you can on the net on the works of Russians in this regard. They produced feasible system capable of doing just what Tesla described.

Hope this helps.
    Got it, thanks!

I have a page bookmarked somewhere with the Russians' works about it, as I recall reading it in the past. I'll refer to it and also lookup the notes from Tesla's trial once again.

There's just so much information that it's east to lose scope, and I'm also trying to sit on five chairs at the same time...
    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by lighty View Post
      @Aromaz
      What campers? With all due respect to your knowledge which is significant- do you have any idea how remote Tunguska is even today with helicopters available? And the conditions there are horrendous even for determined explorers. There were no campers at that time in Tunguska, just as there aren't any today.
      How big a teaspoon would I need?

I wanted to see this morning if I can find those references again, so was actually somewhat surprised that even Wikipedia has some of this on line. That is not where I read the details.

Tunguska event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'campers' are no the variety you think of for pleasure; it the the people who lived as nomads in Russia. Anyway, from this link I am sure you can do more search to get more info. Some documents are in German, but Google can translate; and even some original Russian reports are jpg'd on internet.

I do not consider Tesla the master of all, almighty or perfect; in fact in real life I most likely would not have liked nor respected Tesla as person. But I do have due respect for his ability, work and the research he did.
      Last edited by Aromaz; 03-06-2009, 01:58 AM.
      Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Aromaz View Post
        How big a teaspoon would I need?
        A very large spoon indeed. The more extraordinary is the claim, the more extraordinary proof is required. So, in case of Tesla causing Tunguska explosion I think one needs a VERY LARGE spoon indeed.

'campers' are no the variety you think of for pleasure; it the the people who lived as nomads in Russia. Anyway, from this link I am sure you can do more search to get more info. Some documents are in German, but Google can translate; and even some original Russian reports are jpg'd on internet.
        Thx for clearing this up. I do have some interesting sources of original reports but I will really need to get in touch with an old friend in Russia in order to get them so it might take some time. I will look into them and advise on my findings.
        http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
        http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

Nmr?

Originally posted by amigo View Post
          I must have missed that post where your wrote about it, could you please point me to it, or perhaps brief me in here as to why specifically 20-30KHz?
          Just a thought ... maybe 30-30Khz is important because of
          Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR).
          The Earth's field NMR is 2khz or so.

Comment

Hello all,

Tesla discovered a new, very powerfull source of energy, to say it in this way.

Im rediscovering this energy and all I can say is that I dont know from where it is but its perfect!

Are this solar winds, the particles that are hitting our planet from the outside, aether energy, orgon.......I dont know so far but I never saw such a powerfull energy. With only a few vibrations ( on the scope) Im charging my TPU and my bulb is lighted with a lower current then I had to pump into my TPU in the past. But with a wrong frequency used Im discharging my TPU in a few seconds. When I hit the right frequency, my TPU works and works.....

Sorry no video, I dont have a camera.

Otto

Comment

Working...
            X