High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
    So looking at the schematics it does not make much sense but playing like a "monkey" sometimes works.
    Fausto.
    )) You are the Mannnn..

I am trying to figure out how does this circuit works.. In my fist impression it is a damped system like Velkonivich's two stage mechanical oscillator. Damping happens in L3.. It is specially selected.. But HOW?

I want to calculate oscillation frequency of this Colpits. If it is still Colpitts..

Doctor always mentioned UWB, today I have used FFT in my scope and saw peaks from sec15 on the tower... It seems that square wave damping opens up all ports (resonant frequencies of L3) and communicate with infinitum.

All Please comment on my above suggestions.. I will be sick on thinking of this SEC theory..

Thanks..

Comment

• Hi Doc,

Good to have you back.

I partially replicated what you showed with the foil on the battery. I used what I had on hand. Need some more supplies.

Let me see if I got this right.

Aluminum Tape ------D1>-----D2>------LED>LED> + Charging battery pos
      Aluminum Tape ------<D3-----<D4------<LED<LED - Charging battery neg

I used a simple SEC 15 3 like Lids with the tower, two diodes (I only had 4 left, should I use 3 in each string?) and 2 LEDs in series.

Not sure its hooked up right, only the diodes in the positive leg light up.

Voltage measures @ 40+ volt at the charging battery (though this could be meter error)

Battery seems to be charging slowly so far.

Regards
      "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Originally posted by ren View Post
        Hi Doc,

Good to have you back.

I partially replicated what you showed with the foil on the battery. I used what I had on hand. Need some more supplies.

Let me see if I got this right.

Aluminum Tape ------D1>-----D2>------LED>LED> + Charging battery pos
        Aluminum Tape ------<D3-----<D4------<LED<LED - Charging battery neg

I used a simple SEC 15 3 like Lids with the tower, two diodes (I only had 4 left, should I use 3 in each string?) and 2 LEDs in series.

Not sure its hooked up right, only the diodes in the positive leg light up.

Voltage measures @ 40+ volt at the charging battery (though this could be meter error)

Battery seems to be charging slowly so far.

Regards
        @ren

Not back in any way, just wanting to help those that replicated some of the experiments from my last video's. No I do not care to maintain a constant presents.

Well I feel you should use the configuration as I have alluded to. The diodes, not only type, but number of have a great affect on the outcome. The LED's I think I spec'ed some places recently, maybe it was on the closed forum, can't remember right now, yet they should have a Vf 0f ~ 3.2 to 3.6 at 20mA.

The NILS diagram is a high efficiency method of obtaining light at low consumption. Now to charge a battery at the same time, one needs to do it open system. Later on I may show the closed system.

But for the open system my video where I showed the consumption of all the LED panels should be self evident. There are still hiccups with a closed system and it requires bias (a battery that is not consumed). To date the longest I have had a free running closed system without bias has been (7) minutes and it was powering a significant number of LED's at the same time.

Anyway the open configurations will provide enough coherence so that LED's can provide light and you get back charge.

@ALL

Please be careful with the open system charging the battery via the FS components. I got knocked on my butt and here is how and why it happened. The battery is looking to the FS circuit like a big mother capacitor and it does hold a very high electrostatic charge for some time, even when disconnected to rest between test. If you have low humidity it will hold it for some time. How I got zapped was by having the Exciter on and connecting the FS to the battery. I did it the wrong way (two handed, old men shake a bit). I touched the battery terminal with my left hand while holding the bare connector in my right hand. This was the worst shock I have received in many years, believe me...

@samesoft

The spectrum is no different from what Exciters have been from the start, except a bit more controlled. You guess on my fundamental frequency of 5.5MHz was close, it actuality it is 6MHz. There is no square waves any where in my systems.

Where does every one come up with the Exciters being Colpitts in design. You are an MS Major, maybe you will explain what you all are thinking you are seeing. Better yet put the Exciter on a simulator and make it work without adding 5 or six additional parts that makes it no longer an Exciter.

@Plengo
        SO what's the out come on you last circuit? Slayer?

Comment

• Hey Dr. Stiffler,

my last last circuit worked until a certain point where the voltage started to drop and SEC 18 stopped oscilating. I could not make it happen again. Very strange!

So I decided to long test my first circuit, the one that uses 2 batteries and the aluminum strip. That is one going amazingly well. I am keeping voltage notes as many times as I can.

On the first hour both batteries went up in voltage and for the last 12 hours or so the driving battery has been going down like 0.001 per hour or less and the charging battery is going up like 0.01 volt per minute and it seams to hit a plato and slow down the charging but still charging pretty good.

I change the circuit a little. I am using the aluminum strip this time on the "Driving" battery instead of the charging one and it seams to be much better performance.

I am also using a 20 Watt LED that is very powerful and bright. I am absolutely impressed with the performance of this thing.

I am also creating a video for youtube so all can see what I am talking about.

Fausto.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Dear Doctor,

5.5 Mhz Actually came up from the big helix specs. I just plugged into excel workseet to find out its quarter wave resonant frequency..

So can we say that SEC circuit automatically adapts it main oscillation frequency depending on the Helix's resonant frequency via its inductance?

I have made a very advanced mathcad file on the calculations of helix.

I can analytically calculate mutual inductance of coils and their voltage and current distribution.

I have been thinking that SEC generates square waves. Because you mentioned the rise time of transistor was very important, as i can remember...

I will check with scope and find bare output of sec 15.. I am so sorry to speak about this issue. Because you have covered before many times...

Corum brothers have modeled open helix as transmission line. And their model indicates failure of lumped model analysis. In short they find many resonant frequencies for a open ended helix.

I need to prove that there is a damping effect going on with SEC.

After that I need to prove input impedance is being changing during each pulse.

These two are very critical to prove my idea...

Angels be with you...

Nuri

Comment

• Originally posted by samedsoft View Post
              Dear Doctor,

5.5 Mhz Actually came up from the big helix specs. I just plugged into excel workseet to find out its quarter wave resonant frequency..

So can we say that SEC circuit automatically adapts it main oscillation frequency depending on the Helix's resonant frequency via its inductance?

I have made a very advanced mathcad file on the calculations of helix.

I can analytically calculate mutual inductance of coils and their voltage and current distribution.

I have been thinking that SEC generates square waves. Because you mentioned the rise time of transistor was very important, as i can remember...

I will check with scope and find bare output of sec 15.. I am so sorry to speak about this issue. Because you have covered before many times...

Corum brothers have modeled open helix as transmission line. And their model indicates failure of lumped model analysis. In short they find many resonant frequencies for a open ended helix.

I need to prove that there is a damping effect going on with SEC.

After that I need to prove input impedance is being changing during each pulse.

These two are very critical to prove my idea...

Angels be with you...

Nuri
              hummmmm, very interesting. So you think the impedance variation of the L3 coil is where the extra energy is coming from?

Fausto.

Comment

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
                hummmmm, very interesting. So you think the impedance variation of the L3 coil is where the extra energy is coming from?

Fausto.
                No.. Noo.. It is only to prove circuit characteristics..

For Longitudinal Electric waves Doctor's cylindrical capacitor system may be shown as good free energy source.

Or for helix waves he shows loading does not effect oscillator current at all!
                Helix should radiate mostly Longitudinal Magnetic waves, and P-N junction is very happy with these waves..

Battery also radiates LE waves but not magnetic.. Plate sticked on battery is very happy with these waves..

Like that.. He know much more than those.. I think he knows everything...

Fausto please check this: (to the bottom)
                (montalk.net) Research Notes: The Etheric Origins of Gravity, Electricity, and Magnetism
                and
                (montalk.net) Research Notes: Longitudinal Waves

Nuri
                Last edited by samedsoft; 01-05-2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• SelRunner V1 and V3

So, I finally get home and get a chance to upload to Youtube some videos showing my "self-runners".

I was also able to replicate my own replication of self-runner V1 which is tricky but definitely doable. It must be very well balanced so have it but I did it again.

If it keeps oscillating it will run indefinitely simply because it uses so little current and creates so much energy that it is only up to the battery to convert that energy into real stored energy that can be reused by the system. In other words, if the battery can convert what would be usually a "ghost" voltage into usable voltage fast enough, it will work. For that, one must tune the variable capacitor into a "half-way" position (value) until it is not consuming too much neither too little but enough to keep the oscillations to a positive level.

Just wait for the pictures and video on next posts.

Fausto.

video 1: YouTube - 2010_0105SEC18-SelfRunner20010.AVI
                  video 2: YouTube - 2010_0105SEC18-SelfRunner20011.AVI
                  video 3: YouTube - 2010_0105SEC18-SelfRunner20012.AVI
                  video 4: YouTube - 2010_0105SEC18-SelfRunner20021.AVI
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by plengo; 01-06-2010, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• more pictures.

Fausto.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by plengo; 08-07-2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• nearby laptop

Originally posted by plengo View Post
                      So, I finally get home and get a chance to upload to Youtube some videos showing my "self-runners".
                      Good stuff Plengo.
                      Btw, I would recommend you keep your laptap well away from
                      this circuit.
                      I shudder to think of the voltages that might be induced on your
                      mother board ... or the risk you put to your disk drive, etc.

If my wife can crash my laptop with her mind, I'm pretty
                      sure Dr. Stiffler's SEC circuit might have an effect an a laptop
                      as well.
                      Certainly his video camera's audio circuitry can get swamped
                      with induced voltage noise.

Comment

• Thank for the Great helpful tips from all and especially the Doc, Thanks Fausto great work man, helpful hint and notes been preserved and updated in the communities SEC course, expect to have a few more reps from our side this Jan.

Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) Technology By Stiffler Scientific (PDF) updated January 6 2010

We just spoke to a lecturer on a crew ship who is showing the Doc's work in his presentations(he lectures to 3000 people), he has a board to show them and is showing Rose's circuits and promoting the great work the communities are doing to advance education

I hope there are some physicists on board taking a holiday on the ship as the doc will surly have his revenge making them figure out how its lighting the circuit .

Will have a Utube of his presentation late jan

Ash

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                          Thank for the Great helpful tips from all and especially the Doc, Thanks Fausto great work man, helpful hint and notes been preserved and updated in the communities SEC course, expect to have a few more reps from our side this Jan.

Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) Technology By Stiffler Scientific (PDF) updated January 6 2010

We just spoke to a lecturer on a crew ship who is showing the Doc's work in his presentations(he lectures to 3000 people), he has a board to show them and is showing Rose's circuits and promoting the great work the communities are doing to advance education

I hope there are some physicists on board taking a holiday on the ship as the doc will surly have his revenge making them figure out how its lighting the circuit .

Will have a Utube of his presentation late jan

Ash
                          Hi Ash,
                          The link don't work anymore
                          http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Spa...20Stiffler.pdf

Comment

• Power LED

Originally posted by plengo View Post

I am also using a 20 Watt LED that is very powerful and bright. I am absolutely impressed with the performance of this thing.
                            Hi Plengo,
                            thanks for sharing and compliments for the work.
                            You've tried the self runner with the power led?
                            What results did you get?
                            Thanks

Luco

Comment

• Physics

For those who love physics and try to have a geometric model that can be very useful as a tool to solve complex tasks in Theoretical and Applied Science, look at those documents:

RHYTHMODYNAMICS By Yuri N. Ivanov

just a thought

Luco

Comment

Working...
                              X