Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.,

I was the one asking about nail polish
    My guess is that the process might work even when the diode is completely shortened...

ABC

P.S. Any hint on how to [at least] double the SEC power output?..

Comment

• Excellent Replicator

@All
      A fellow which has been replicating my work starting with the 15-3 has done a great job on the diode electrolysis replications. This particular person has a very firm understanding of SEC as can bee seen in all of his replications.

To see the diode demo's, go to YouTube and search for WaveFront101, he has done some grest work here an also oicked up on the method of amplification.

Comment

• YouTube - Wavefront101's Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
          @All
          A fellow which has been replicating my work starting with the 15-3 has done a great job on the diode electrolysis replications. This particular person has a very firm understanding of SEC as can bee seen in all of his replications.

To see the diode demo's, go to YouTube and search for WaveFront101, he has done some grest work here an also oicked up on the method of amplification.
          Thanks for the mention Dr.Stiffler, ashtweth. I basically made another coupling on the anode side, connected to a foot long piece of wire. I'm not sure if that's the right direction, but it seem to help in certain configurations and tuning, although can be tuned to work without it. Right now I'm just working towards getting enough production to light a flame, and I'm sure many others would like to achieve that flame as well. After you put out this video -> YouTube - Can Water be Burned #3 , I've been wanting to get there ever since. I think it would be quite useful and important to be able to heat things in an emergency, with this type of setup, a person could sustain a flame as long as they have a solar panel and water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freezer View Post
            Thanks for the mention Dr.Stiffler, ashtweth. I basically made another coupling on the anode side, connected to a foot long piece of wire. I'm not sure if that's the right direction, but it seem to help in certain configurations and tuning, although can be tuned to work without it. Right now I'm just working towards getting enough production to light a flame, and I'm sure many others would like to achieve that flame as well. After you put out this video -> YouTube - Can Water be Burned #3 , I've been wanting to get there ever since. I think it would be quite useful and important to be able to heat things in an emergency, with this type of setup, a person could sustain a flame as long as they have a solar panel and water.
            @Freezer

First off I was hit again some silly Basta** with what is called the AV Security Virus. Strange thing here is PCTools is the only company that talks about it, Hummm... Anyway it was time to change computers and reload software, bugger. Looks like everyone now wants to run an app on your machine over the net and you don't own anything (like iPhone apps). Well after getting rid of all the fingers in my pie (went pack to old software) I am again back.

Well the video I did on the flame was using a similar principle to what John Kanzius showed, except I was doing my flame with under three watts input and Mr. Kanzius was using over 300W to do it. What is similar is that I was using a high sodium ion rich water. This can be seen by the cloudy water, which was near saturation.

This is not the way to go with the diode generator, just the reverse, you want zero conduction water if possible, and distilled is a close choice, but not perfect, a lab grade deionized would be ideal.

You will not sustain a flame from a diode generator unless you do three things, (1) store a volume of gas and (2) slow the release rate (3) properly select the orifice so it does when combined with release rate burn off the gas faster than the generator can replace it in the reservoir. If you release it to fast or have a large orifice it is just puff time.

So how much do you need? Well if you can electrolyze 18mL of water over a 60 minute period, you can get a small very nice flame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia
              DrStiffler,

Sorry to hear the web site is down for good.

Thanks for all you have done here too. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!!

Best Regards,
              Slovenia
              You do understand that all post you reply are more than 1 year old ? i dont see any sense in what you do but if you want the Dr. Stiffler website its here : http://67.76.235.52/

Comment

• Nice video, Doc, thanks!
                1.25mA is pretty damn good result. Would you mind to elaborate a little on how you drive the S-Gate? I see two coils but are they connected directly to the collector?

ABC

Comment

• Its about time to give the Doc and troops a big BUMP. Making a massive L3 and going to do some battery (small battery) input /out put load tests for the course and the Doc/troops. SEC is not going away ANYTIME soon. .

Steorn arrived today too, this version low enough to run a SEC, that's the FIRST load we will be loading the Steorn with, and why not. SEC will make it more efficient..

Ash

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                    Its about time to give the Doc and troops a big BUMP. Making a massive L3 and going to do some battery (small battery) input /out put load tests for the course and the Doc/troops. SEC is not going away ANYTIME soon. .

Steorn arrived today too, this version low enough to run a SEC, that's the FIRST load we will be loading the Steorn with, and why not. SEC will make it more efficient..

Ash
                    @ashtweth

We need to get some time and try again to establish communications. I will today send you my Public Key again and if you would do the same we shall try.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
                      Nice video, Doc, thanks!
                      1.25mA is pretty damn good result. Would you mind to elaborate a little on how you drive the S-Gate? I see two coils but are they connected directly to the collector?

ABC
                      @ABCStore
                      To answer your question(s), No and No. I will no longer place any circuit in the domain that I do not feel that the majority of people can replicate. As with the SGATE, I stopped with it as it just plain can not be done without the SA and if by some wild stroke of luck 1 in 1000 people have or have access to an SA I would be surprised. Therefore rather than all the bad press of hundreds trying it and not being able to do it, I will show the end result only.

Comment

• AV Security

Hi DrStiffler,
                        About your Irregularities with your PC i can suggest you to download S&D. The home of Spybot-S&D!
                        It is a free software and blocks the most Pages at forefield, when you keep it up to date and do the Immunisation regular.

Firefox is a good Browser also, what do have Addons, to block suspicious Ip's and regular Updates.
                        Or at last, you may give Kbuntu a shot, its K(de) ubuntu with a graphically surface,
                        Wine seems do better as a Window Emulator also, that you can run other Programs there too.
                        I did it install at an other Hdd, and its not a ugly System actually.
                        I guess, you can get away from most of the Problems, what you can get under Windows.
                        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
                          Hi DrStiffler,
                          About your Irregularities with your PC i can suggest you to download S&D. The home of Spybot-S&D!
                          It is a free software and blocks the most Pages at forefield, when you keep it up to date and do the Immunisation regular.

Firefox is a good Browser also, what do have Addons, to block suspicious Ip's and regular Updates.
                          Or at last, you may give Kbuntu a shot, its K(de) ubuntu with a graphically surface,
                          Wine seems do better as a Window Emulator also, that you can run other Programs there too.
                          I did it install at an other Hdd, and its not a ugly System actually.
                          I guess, you can get away from most of the Problems, what you can get under Windows.
                          @Joit
                          Thanks for the info, although after finding out that many of the so called Spy aids were in fact a Spy in and of themselves I trashed that. Now all information of value is on a separate network that has no connection to the outside world. My only problems now result in when they wipe out the Inet machine it just takes so damn long to get those tools back in service. A backup is only so good....

I used Linux (Susie) for a time, yet had so much trouble with drivers for the lab equipment that windows does have that I tossed that back out also.

Oh its just a frustrating game with demented individuals and government powers that waste important time.

Comment

• Oh its just a frustrating game with demented individuals and government powers that waste important time
                            Well, yes it is, it maybe shows, that these Guys do not have something better to do as to bother other Peoples and steal her Time.

For the 2 Links i posted above, i tried a lot of things, at at last i did stuck with them, after compare a lot.
                            S/D is really free and not infiltrated, it does only the Job, what i should do.
                            For Suse i dont know, i got a very early Version (7,0?) but was not convinced from it, and allways did try other Systems.
                            I saw a School what do use Ubuntu for her Network, and it works well there.
                            It is kinda slim and easier to handle, Linux was still a Adventure before 5 Years.
                            But they work on it also, to get it easier to administrate.
                            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              Well, yes it is, it maybe shows, that these Guys do not have something better to do as to bother other Peoples and steal her Time.

For the 2 Links i posted above, i tried a lot of things, at at last i did stuck with them, after compare a lot.
                              S/D is really free and not infiltrated, it does only the Job, what i should do.
                              For Suse i dont know, i got a very early Version (7,0?) but was not convinced from it, and allways did try other Systems.
                              I saw a School what do use Ubuntu for her Network, and it works well there.
                              It is kinda slim and easier to handle, Linux was still a Adventure before 5 Years.
                              But they work on it also, to get it easier to administrate.
                              @Joit
                              I don't question what you are saying and what you found, but have you explored these systems with a network sniffer? Even though some of the spyware will send out encrypted bursts, you at least are aware of something going on that should not be.

It totally surprises me at how much of the software today (commercial programs) ping out to a server when in use. I think windows software is the primary big boy here. Yet when you consider that the net is moving towards Cloud Systems, almost all new stuff is working in the background, lord knows what all it is doing.

Edit:
                              In fact the machine I am on now, was hit yesterday. When I went to Thunderbird and opened it, I received an expired certificate notification for the pop. It was impossible to get to the pop past this block and I could not cancel to get past it. I just gave in and allowed a new cert, virus and all. It has not done anything yet except push my mail through some portal before the pop.

Edit:
                              Oh yes it is both the pop and smtp that it has screwed with.
                              Last edited by DrStiffler; 09-27-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Stiffler SEC 15-3 Feedback

@Dr. Stiffler
                                I put together (as best I could) a replication of your latest video where you show a feedbck loop off the S Gate. I used my SEC 15-3 and frankly didn't expect to see anything happen. It appears to work and I tested it with a few caps to see if the meter was wrong or if the amp draw was really that low. This setup might be all wrong but this is about as close as I have gotten to a self runner.

YouTube - Dr. Stiffler SEC feedback experiment ---my replication.ASF

Thanks for sharing.

Lidmotor

Comment

Working...
                                X