High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
    Conradphd we are a team or we are nothing (check history) please talk to the doc thanks

Ash
    @ashtweth
    It is not necessary to be upset with Dr. Conrad, he for the most part echo's my unhappiness with not being able to communicate in an open and productive way as in these public forums. When I left this thread there were many things that happened all at once and some I can not discuss, although one is that a company overseas is in prototype production of one of my systems when was in general terms talked about here. The company have very qualified engineers and they were able to fill in the cracks and see startling results (beyond what I have ever seen). This is going to make them meg-bucks, so much for Open Source! I pulled my videos because the answer was there along with another approach that is even better.

I was never in this for the money and no one else here is, there is no money unless you manufacture and if you manufacture you protect, if you protect it is not "Open Source". No some takes an "Open Source" idea (not a final product) and completes it to arrive at a product, how do you defeat that or protect from it?

No!, indeed we are not a happy group and 90% of the so called community has an agenda, good, bad and ugly.

Comment

• HI Doc/Conrad and ALL, nice to see you back Doc, whoops sorry if my post might have read that way not upset with Conrad my friend ,Sorry if i left that impression, meant we are a team working together and to send that to you to let you know we love the work and are still supporting it 100% in a positive way. Sorry Conrad/Doc, i guess you can never show context in a post . Sorry again Conrad, i meant that in a positive way They need context for this keyboard, new times roman with context .

Doc i think your doing great considering the conditions, your vids are back up and you are still getting the RESEARCH done, you have some one like Conrad who you can trust too, yes its hard to put a lid on things in the open source domain if its not done by a general purpose license.

I think that may be the best thing to do, is start with a general purpose license for "sensitive projects", I guess no one has a problem with people getting things out there in another way if that's what is intended to be done, but intentions need to be done up front, how can we really police this with out a general purpose license , experience i think we have a lot of now.

I think there are the 10% here that through events we have come to know and i certianly class you as one of them Doc. Ps, the SEC kept the lights on here when our power went out with the floods.

Sincerely
      Ash

Comment

• Hm! Sorry to cause a misunderstanding but I got in my email box today something I have never before seen...

An email delayed notice!

Here it is

--------------
        This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

drstiffler at stifflerscientific dot com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
        To: stifflerscientific.com
        Subject: Additional Documentation for Wm....
        Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 07:12:14 +0000

--------------------
        Can I just use a forum PM instead?
        I'll tell you now I live on Quintana st and have placed multiple orders. that should narrow it down enough.
        Again sorry things are getting weird.

Also I never intended to personally attack you, what I was doing was comparing the ones doing it to children. You are respectable in my eyes and to my knowledge I have never said a bad word about you - but my memory may be foggy as well.

I dont suppose you know the name of the company which filled in the cracks, as you say?
        Last edited by CosmicFarmer; 02-18-2011, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
          @ashtweth
          It is not necessary to be upset with Dr. Conrad, he for the most part echo's my unhappiness with not being able to communicate in an open and productive way as in these public forums. When I left this thread there were many things that happened all at once and some I can not discuss, although one is that a company overseas is in prototype production of one of my systems when was in general terms talked about here. The company have very qualified engineers and they were able to fill in the cracks and see startling results (beyond what I have ever seen). This is going to make them meg-bucks, so much for Open Source! I pulled my videos because the answer was there along with another approach that is even better.

I was never in this for the money and no one else here is, there is no money unless you manufacture and if you manufacture you protect, if you protect it is not "Open Source". No some takes an "Open Source" idea (not a final product) and completes it to arrive at a product, how do you defeat that or protect from it?

No!, indeed we are not a happy group and 90% of the so called community has an agenda, good, bad and ugly.
          Despite what people say, things are definitely still rotten out there. You gave me tons to think about that I still ponder quite a bit. Thats all its about for me, the big puzzle, the rest is just a lot of nonsense unfortunately!

Comment

• Roasting Dr Stiffler

Dr Stiffler past a birthday milestone a few months back and we at the lab decided it was time to give him a 'Roasting". Only a Texas "Good Old Boy" would give a complete and passionate answer on why anyone would want to live in Texas - let alone Houston. We could not understand why the Doctor would leave Hawaii for Texas. Yet thanks to a close friend of the Doctors we obtained the evidence and answer to our question.

The picture I have included tells it all.

**oophs! not well taken. Sorry.
            Last edited by conradphd; 02-25-2011, 03:11 PM. Reason: oophs'

Comment

• Hi conrad , Aha, thanks man, the SEC community, you and the Doc have roasted physics and skeptics too, thats a cool present also

Comment

• Dr. Stiffler/Conradphd, Can spacial resonance be found using a scope instead of the RF meter?

Comment

• Not sure why... I've sent several emails and PM's along with my information on my purchase of the 18-2 to aquire the update site again. I haven't recieved any returns. I realize that my loosing it to begin with is my own fault and I truly regret it now. I decided to purchase another one from Dr. Stifflers site, primarily to recieve the link and another unit couldn't hurt, only to recieve an error message from the paypal link. I'm assuming they are not available anymore? Any information would be greatly appreciated....

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    Not sure why... I've sent several emails and PM's along with my information on my purchase of the 18-2 to aquire the update site again. I haven't recieved any returns. I realize that my loosing it to begin with is my own fault and I truly regret it now. I decided to purchase another one from Dr. Stifflers site, primarily to recieve the link and another unit couldn't hurt, only to recieve an error message from the paypal link. I'm assuming they are not available anymore? Any information would be greatly appreciated....
                    *dragon
                    Please see this for your PayPal Error;
                    Paypal error: Sorry - your last action could not be completed

We have not received any requests that we have not answered from valid requests for documentation. Don't have any idea where folks are sending these request to? Are the emails being returned?

Comment

• Hi Conradphd, I sent emails to Dr. Stiffler using the emails given in the above posts as well as PM's both yourself and the Dr. I never saw one returned - either "unable to deliver" or a reply. If you haven't checked your PM's lately it may still be there.... I'll check out the paypal error in any case... Thanks !

Comment

• Spectrum analyser

@Dragon You may need to add a transistor for multiplying the signal from the coil, but yes here is how to use a scope or even an led as a spectrum analyser.

Great work Dr.
                        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Forgot link, can't edit.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
                          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Thanks Inquorate thats quite interesting and I'll have to give it a go. I was actually talking about the Boonton RF voltmeter Dr. Stiffler used in his latest group of videos to find the spacial self resonance of a coil. I was wondering if the scope could be used accurately enough to find the spacial resonance in order to replicate his 3 coil exciter.

Comment

• Yeah i know. It would work. The peak spike on the Dr's spectrum analyser would show up as peak amplitude on your scope. Then just alter the other coils until they too show the same amplitude height. Viola, same spatial resonance.

Comment

• Ps Haven't tried it yet. But will.

Comment

Working...
                                X