High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
    Unfortunately this is for no use as is, because it gives a terrible headache after only a short use.
    I am predictably quite impressed by Dr.Stiffler's work and the experiments we're seeing here. I would like also to try some tests of my own, but I have kids and yadda yadda so my question before I begin is: Is this truly safe?

Comment

• Nice work you all, I still have much to learn.

Ok here is my first attempt, still no trim cap so bare with me...

YouTube - One wire transmition

If you got ideas bring them on

Mr H2inICE

Comment

• Originally posted by H2inICE View Post
        Nice work you all, I still have much to learn.

Ok here is my first attempt, still no trim cap so bare with me...

YouTube - One wire transmition

If you got ideas bring them on

Mr H2inICE
        @H2inICE
        Just a short note as I am a bit under the weather.

I think you have something wrong with a LED or two at the bottom. They do not act this way if under powered. They should all light, but dim if not enough energy. Take a 10k ohm resistor in series with 12v and jump test the one at the bottom. Might be you installed one wrong polarity.

If you have an AC brick for 12-25 vdc it should run just fine and you can but the LA's back in the car

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
          @Dr. Stiffler---I did the "coat hanger" ground antenna experiment you suggested and convinced myself that you are right about the energy not "flowing" through the one wire. I also walked the receiver tower (attached by the one strand of very thin wire) 25 feet away from and around a wall from the transmitter and it still lit up the LEDs. The energy is around the receiver tower and you can change it by moving the coat hanger wand near it. Very interesting. Here is the video of the experiment:

YouTube - SEC transmitting at 25 ft---- Around a wall

Lidmotor
          Interesting,

I have done tests almost identical to what is being shown here. The "environment" around the excited portions appears as a layered "onion" with alternating electric and magnetic predominance. I think that placing your grounded wire close to your exciter changes its fundamental frequency, and you have thrown it out of resonance.

I think you will find that if you put your antennae to a spot where it turns out the LED's, then without moving anything, re-tune, you will find a new frequency where you have light again, and when you remove your wire this time, it will extinguish your lights.

This is a lot like the operating principles of the "theramin" where the "ground" or human hand changes the fundamental freq of the transmitter, causing a beat frequency in the audible range which we amplify as music.

I really enjoy this thread guys, thanks.

Comment

• Thank you Dr. Stiffler, I'll test it out to morrow.

The rest of the LED's was at full intensity so you might be right, could be long leads tho...

I'll use a 24V supply to morrow, just needed to test with battery's first

Can't wait to do some real measurements on consumption

Mr H2inICE

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
              Interesting,

I have done tests almost identical to what is being shown here. The "environment" around the excited portions appears as a layered "onion" with alternating electric and magnetic predominance. I think that placing your grounded wire close to your exciter changes its fundamental frequency, and you have thrown it out of resonance.

I think you will find that if you put your antennae to a spot where it turns out the LED's, then without moving anything, re-tune, you will find a new frequency where you have light again, and when you remove your wire this time, it will extinguish your lights.

This is a lot like the operating principles of the "theramin" where the "ground" or human hand changes the fundamental freq of the transmitter, causing a beat frequency in the audible range which we amplify as music.

I really enjoy this thread guys, thanks.
              @Armagdn03
              I agree mostly with you assessment although what is the environmental area around an object if it is not capacitance? Down to the micro level each and every bit of mass (if mass) has capacity to the next and all other mass.

Yes indeed we do upset the regional capacity around the transmitter and receiver which does cause detuning.

I have to apologize to "Lidmotor" for not better explaining the experiment. I will need to do a video that shows what I was referring to as it only applies to the wireless (no connecting wire, only earth ground). When a ground is properly brought into the area of the LED's the intensity will increase significantly. Of course I need to show this and then everyone will understand. What it will show is the energy is indeed coming from the space between the ground and the LED's.

Now this must also be kept in mind when I put it up for viewing, one could easily use the same argument that it is a matter of changing capacity and tuning. Although a closer look at exactly what takes place will complicate that understanding.

May be a day or two in getting it loaded as have minor health issue, calibrating equipment and two new items arriving that need testing before adding to bench.

Comment

• found what I needed re: 'hot button topic', thx for not berating me when i asked ;-) Lots of pages to catch up on!

@all: if there are multiple receivers do you have to retune for each one attached? ie. tuned for one, add another.. does it have to retune?

Comment

• Originally posted by geminitric View Post
                  found what I needed re: 'hot button topic', thx for not berating me when i asked ;-) Lots of pages to catch up on!

@all: if there are multiple receivers do you have to retune for each one attached? ie. tuned for one, add another.. does it have to retune?
                  @geminitric

The system that is hard wired (the single connecting wire) will only support the one receiver. The coils use Spatial Resonance and are not tuned as a normal LC tank would be. If you add more than one receiver, the transmitter would have to be different to support the matching resonance.

The wireless system (earth ground connections to transmitter and receiver is different and the number of supported receivers is governed by the excitation at the transmitter. A SEC Exciter 15-3 will only drive a single receiver even with the earth ground system. You need one of the higher power exciters of which I have not released public information on.

I did not answer your question about health issues because the simple excess drinking of water is not safe, yet had I stated the Exciters were not safe, I would also be wrong in that it depends on the user and the use.

Comment

• [QUOTE=DrStiffler;63802You need one of the higher power exciters of which I have not released public information on.[/QUOTE]

@all: Now who's ears didn't perk up at that one!

@DrStiffler: and thank you. Proper care with all electronics; proper being relative to what is worked with. I'm moving to a farm property soon, and when settled will hopefully have excellent room to build. In meantime will be going through all 32 pages here and all else I can find.

Comment

• Can't wait to see the next setup Dr. Stiffler

Did some shield test's to day

Shielded or not it transmit non the less

There is nothing wrong with the way the LED's are mounted, sometimes I get a different pattern, depending on the capacitance...

Mr H2inICE

Comment

• Here is my attempt at Dr Stifller's new circuit.
                        It still needs to be tuned a little better.

But it was lighting 21 led's in series and also a 4w fl.
                        The fl wasn't at full brightest but it was 10mh or under.

With another coil stacked on top it was a little brighter and the fl was also brighter.
                        But it also used more power to.

It would be interesting to stack two coil alike togeather.

Thank You Dr Stiffler Great Circuit .

YouTube - Replication Of Dr Stiffler's New Circuit

Comment

• Hello All,
                          I just ordered a couple hundred Bead's-on-a-lead and some additional 400pf dipped silvers plus I built an new layout of the exciter and recycled my first for a ladder filter. It reduced my input current approx 66.6%. I will get the CEC calculated as soon as I can accurately measure the current in the LED circuit. Soon DOC RULES!

And I'm

First pic is the new build and the second is a subjective result of the new build. That is a 27" TV and I'm driving my wife nut's with my spotlight.......

More to follow I'M SURE!

Best regards,
                          Jim
                          Last edited by Loki67671; 10-09-2009, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• POSSIBLE ONE WIRE LOADINGS

http://www.tesla.hu/tesla/articles/18930200/fig16.gif
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Heres a short video of Dr Stifflers Exiter with a second reciever tower.

The only thing the second tower is connected to is an earth ground and a AV plug with 21 led's.

Notice when using the second tower the current did not increase.
                              And the light out put from the first tower did not diminish.

In the video the tower was only around 3' away.
                              But I also tried it around 10' away and it worked just as good.

I have enought cups for one more tower if that works ok I'll make another video.

YouTube - SEC Exiter with two recievers

Comment

• TEM and LEM (scalar) waves

Maybe not all are aware of what is meant when we refer to LEM and TEM. A current view held in current teaching is ahd can be seen in the following very elegant and simple examples. This is relevant when one engineers SEC Circuits.

Longitudinal and Transverse Wave Motion

Longitudinal Wave

Longitudinal Waves -1

Transverse and Longitudinal Waves

Comment

Working...
                                X