Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wonderful View Post
    @All
    I used my SEC 18-1 exciter with trimmer cap to adjust the load and got a replication of Dr. Stiffler's latest electrolysis experiment. The gas production is not as Dr. Stiffler's experiment but i'm working with only 480 mW of power (12V - 40mA) from PS.
    The first picture shows the data from SA (note the marker at 6.50Mhz).
    The second picture shows the gas production.
    The latest pictures show the setup.

We must replicate because it will help the Dr. Stiffler's work.

Thanks Dr. Stiffler for all you are doing for us.

Luco from Italy
    @wonderful
    Great job indeed and I will be getting back to you via PM soon. I have taken the liberty of adding your images with comments to a new page we are starting on our site. It's far from done so I won't give the public link just yet, will send to you.

Comment

• SGGS replication using a SEC 18-1 e

@Dr. Stiffler
      I was able to replicate the SGGS experiment using the SEC 18-1e. In the video I am using one diode and plain tap water to show the most gas production.
      I also setup the experiment using the Slayer exciter and made a video of that. That one is posted over at Jonny's thread.
      Here is the video showing the SEC 18-1e working.

YouTube - Dr. Stiffler SEC 18 diode electrolysis.ASF

Lidmotor

Comment

• Can never keep up with you unique magnificent engineers
        Adding all to your PDF' guys.

here is ours crawling....amazing work ALL
        Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/htrimg0163j
        Power to it soon

Ash

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
          @oldie
          Very nice!
          I think if you go here http://67.76.235.52/SECExciter.htm and look down at the third schematic you will be interested. I'm sure with what you found the other circuit configurations will be of interest to you.

Hello again Dr. Stiffler

I checked the sniffer coil, wow, too much there all around, although understanding it correctly is another history.

I have build some wireless towers, I have not been able to find exact measures as described on your instructions, they worked seamlessly, but results may differ from exact replications.

Tower coils are 143 turns tapped on 37th as per your instructions, diameter is a little bigger, 15mm.

Power suplly is 12,8v, current varies from 30 to 120mA, I'm still trying to figure out the rules, not always more current means more ligth, and transistor gest incredibly hot, that does not seem to be correct.

I found it easier to ligth the wireless leds without the upper caps, as you can see on the photos.

As you can see leds ligth up to 24 cm appart, but they are requiring the additional loose wire on the tap point, I can't figure what I'm doing wrong. On first try they ligth without that wire, and kept ligth up to 35 cm appart, just with a metal mass on the lower wire end, while playing around at different distances a connection get loose and it never ligth again, connectring the tap cable went on again.

I found it possible to ligth one led panel on the emitter and a second one on the receiver, however power seems to be shared, I have not been able to full power both panels, only one or another, or both dimly.

electrolysis
          Dr. I have had no luck whit the LED adjustement trick jou suggested, but sure it's my fault, It seems that capacitance should play an important role and, I'm affraid my circuits are far from perfect. Everitime I touch anithing, it needs further adjustement, but it runs with one, two and four diodes.

Adding diodes did not increased power requirements, although obtaines gas is too dependant of my setup, sometimes after a while gas increases, other times it decreases, it seems to be very affected from body proximity and wires position over the table.

Sorry to have so little time, I just post to show the replication.

Again best regards from Spain
          Ricardo
          rcarrilero at yahoo . es
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by oldie View Post
            Hello again Dr. Stiffler

I checked the sniffer coil, wow, too much there all around, although understanding it correctly is another history.

I have build some wireless towers, I have not been able to find exact measures as described on your instructions, they worked seamlessly, but results may differ from exact replications.

Tower coils are 143 turns tapped on 37th as per your instructions, diameter is a little bigger, 15mm.

Power suplly is 12,8v, current varies from 30 to 120mA, I'm still trying to figure out the rules, not always more current means more ligth, and transistor gest incredibly hot, that does not seem to be correct.

I found it easier to ligth the wireless leds without the upper caps, as you can see on the photos.

As you can see leds ligth up to 24 cm appart, but they are requiring the additional loose wire on the tap point, I can't figure what I'm doing wrong. On first try they ligth without that wire, and kept ligth up to 35 cm appart, just with a metal mass on the lower wire end, while playing around at different distances a connection get loose and it never ligth again, connectring the tap cable went on again.

I found it possible to ligth one led panel on the emitter and a second one on the receiver, however power seems to be shared, I have not been able to full power both panels, only one or another, or both dimly.

electrolysis
            Dr. I have had no luck whit the LED adjustement trick jou suggested, but sure it's my fault, It seems that capacitance should play an important role and, I'm affraid my circuits are far from perfect. Everitime I touch anithing, it needs further adjustement, but it runs with one, two and four diodes.

Adding diodes did not increased power requirements, although obtaines gas is too dependant of my setup, sometimes after a while gas increases, other times it decreases, it seems to be very affected from body proximity and wires position over the table.

Sorry to have so little time, I just post to show the replication.

Again best regards from Spain
            Ricardo
            rcarrilero at yahoo . es
            @oldie
            The last part is indeed correct. It is not a function of current and is a function of frequency and bandwidth.

Dr. I have had no luck whit the LED adjustement trick
            Wel if you are doing it with the AV Plug shown close to the cell, that is not what I was talking about. Take your 48 LED board and connect to the end of L3. Tune for maximum brightness with minimal heating of the transistor. You should find two spots, one bright and low current thus low heat and another with brightness and much heating.

Now when this point is found disconnect the LEDs and connect the cell.

Some of the reasons for transistor heating, to high of a supply voltage, over 12V and depends on the load type, LED Inductive, Capacitive etc. Next is what all the old timers know by heart and I say it in my sleep, "Tuning". This is not like a transmitter final, you don't try to tune for a current dip only, you have to match (observe) output when tuning.

Now the good reason for heating, you may actually be cohering and the additional energy is being dissipated in the transistor as heat. So how can you prove this? You must in this case use a calorimeter. You will be able to show that not only are you doing work at the output which can be calculated, but the amount of heat added to this work is at least 5X above the input.

I think all that have been proficient replicators will admit and it is so true, you need to work with and get close to this type of circuit, then it like you are in total control and it all starts to make sense to you.

Comment

@oldie

The last part is indeed correct. It is not a function of current and is a function of frequency and bandwidth.

Wel if you are doing it with the AV Plug shown close to the cell, that is not what I was talking about. Take your 48 LED board and connect to the end of L3. Tune for maximum brightness with minimal heating of the transistor. You should find two spots, one bright and low current thus low heat and another with brightness and much heating.

Now when this point is found disconnect the LEDs and connect the cell.

Some of the reasons for transistor heating, to high of a supply voltage, over 12V and depends on the load type, LED Inductive, Capacitive etc. Next is what all the old timers know by heart and I say it in my sleep, "Tuning". This is not like a transmitter final, you don't try to tune for a current dip only, you have to match (observe) output when tuning.

Now the good reason for heating, you may actually be cohering and the additional energy is being dissipated in the transistor as heat. So how can you prove this? You must in this case use a calorimeter. You will be able to show that not only are you doing work at the output which can be calculated, but the amount of heat added to this work is at least 5X above the input.

I think all that have been proficient replicators will admit and it is so true, you need to work with and get close to this type of circuit, then it like you are in total control and it all starts to make sense to you.
              Doctor,

Again many thanks for your explanations.

Yes, I used the 48 led panel, the litle AV plug is only to fine tune, as it gives me, (maybe I'm wrong) some idea of what the water is receiving.

Concerning heat, I have not tried to measure, I just have my digital finger pain meter, but I nearly can assure 12v 50mA - 60mA is maybe too little power to drive a 500mA rated transistor so high. In fact, I tried the two transistor mod you suggested and got same results, maybe not so hot, but too much heat IMHO for so little current, don you agree?

I have been driving the circuit up to 60 70 mA in his standard setup to single wire ligth the led panel and found the transistor only a little warmth, but with the wireless setup less current went in much, much more heat.

Again thanks for your knowledge and time, I'm really amazed by the effects shown, and can assure will continue playing with it trying to understand what it's all about, that I'm sure can't be found in any book.

My best wishes and kindest regards.

Ricardo
              rcarrilero at yahoo . es

Comment

• Give me the direction to the info

Wow! I can not believe that as long as this thread has been around that the detractors still get there pants all bunched up when I return for a period and show something, that to them is just common knowledge. So for the great day of the 4th of July in the US, I posted another video so they can all have a great time.

YouTube - Part#2 of SAVE THIS VIDEO

Comment

• Its funny the Doc does the lab work and people just question with out doing the same caliber of research, instead insist on trying to annoy the Doc, the Doc then asks them to show him the research and engineering knowledge that's matches this. Or even resembles it in the slightest, any takers? Thought so

So instead of annoying people the Doc is trying to teach you, pretty good lesson in engineering and social skills .

Comment

Wow! I can not believe that as long as this thread has been around that the detractors still get there pants all bunched up when I return for a period and show something, that to them is just common knowledge. So for the great day of the 4th of July in the US, I posted another video so they can all have a great time.

Surely you can't be talking about anyone around here Doc?

So instead of annoying people the Doc is trying to teach you, pretty good lesson in engineering and social skills .
                    Yesterday 08:44 PM
                    I freely admit that my social skills are not the best, and while the Docs practical skills are enviable, from my experience recently I would say his social skills too are someway short of top draw.

Perhaps it's me, but I can't help getting the impression he's frightened that he just might learn something from someone other than himself.

Comment

@ Dr. Stiffler,
                      Sorry, I'm getting completely lost, my English is far from perfect and perhaps I did not understand or write too correctly.

Is your post related to mine?
                      Did I say something unconvenient?, I think I was showing my admiration and interest for your work, maybe I said someting that's has been misunderstood, but I can't find it on my post...

Or maybe is now when I'm misunderstanding...sorry
                      Ricardo

Comment

• Originally posted by oldie View Post
                        @ Dr. Stiffler,
                        Sorry, I'm getting completely lost, my English is far from perfect and perhaps I did not understand or write too correctly.

Is your post related to mine?
                        Did I say something unconvenient?, I think I was showing my admiration and interest for your work, maybe I said someting that's has been misunderstood, but I can't find it on my post...

Or maybe is now when I'm misunderstanding...sorry
                        Ricardo
                        @oldie
                        No you are not an issue, you have done nothing wrong.

@All
                        Why do so many people feel guilt?

My last video reference was for two totally different forums and one in particular being the one I despise so very much (Hint?).

Oh! Yes, to the one that has a closed mind, I do not tolerate anyone that is so determined to not accept information out of their own shell. My frustration is its a total waste of talent to everyone. Rather than complain and spout text, show some picture, some math, some connection to clarify. If one just wants his/her name out there, take out an add covering you greatness, use you real names and stop hiding behind cutey pie symbols.

Comment

• @All
                          Why do so many people feel guilt?
                          I'd say it's because everyone knows that you're moody and temperamental, and your loyal subjects do not want to offend you by seemingly questioning your greatness.

Oh! Yes, to the one that has a closed mind, I do not tolerate anyone that is so determined to not accept information out of their own shell. My frustration is its a total waste of talent to everyone. Rather than complain and spout text, show some picture, some math, some connection to clarify. If one just wants his/her name out there, take out an add covering you greatness, use you real names and stop hiding behind cutey pie symbols.
                          You can be quite cryptic Doc. I guess it would help if we knew exactly who you are referring to.

Let's see, I'm not closed-minded, so you can't be referring to me there. I don't complain and 'spout' text without justification, and I definitely go out of my way to clarify, so that can't be aimed at me either. I'm not in it for greatness or notoriety, so nope, that reference is not directed at me either.

Ah! Cutey pie symbols... that MUST be me! I was hoping I'd get a mention.

Doc, seriously, take a chill-pill before you burst a blood vessel!
                          Last edited by Farrah Day; 07-05-2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farrah Day View Post
                            I'd say it's because everyone knows that you're moody and temperamental, and your loyal subjects do not want to offend you by seemingly questioning your greatness.

You can be quite cryptic Doc. I guess it would help if we knew exactly who you are referring to.

Let's see, I'm not closed-minded, so you can't be referring to me there. I don't complain and 'spout' text without justification, and I definitely go out of my way to clarify, so that can't be aimed at me either. I'm not in it for greatness or notoriety, so nope, that reference is not directed at me either.

Ah! Cutey pie symbols... that MUST be me! I was hoping I'd get a mention.

Doc, seriously, take a chill-pill before you burst a blood vessel!
                            @Farrah Day
                            This is my thread and belongs to me and people interested in the work I have and will show, so Miss, Ms or whatever you are, do not post here again. You have nothing to contribute here and your great work is better offered the the threads where you can impress. Oh! by the way on the threads where you are talking about work I and replicators did many years ago, maybe you should give credit where it belongs. Hey try Tesla that always get their attention.

Thank You

Comment

• The detractors just can't help themselves

I wonder what a thrill they must get from the crap they push around.

It is up to the REAL people here if you want to put up with it. Anyone take my work and replicate it or even develop a product from it, GREAT! Yet if it came from my initial work, have the guts to say so. If you do anything on your own it is great and you should obtain credit in a big way for you original work, otherwise, talk is talk and most of it useless.

Comment

• what came to mind for me when I did this experiment was, if you view the test tube as being initially a neutral part of the free space environment of the local area. now you excite the bottom of the tube while placing a rectifying diode across the length of the tube.

The capacitive ring will direct its radial potential gradient towards a central point giving the highest potentials near its central axis, which is where the rectifiers cathode sits in capacitive coupling. Not only does water act as a great dielectric, but because it is distilled water it will have a higher impedance for current flow. Because the capacitive coupling affects one side of the diode very strongly, and the other side of the diode sits at a significantly further point distance wise, there will inevitably be a potential difference. This will "pump" the diode. Because it is a rectifier, it will allow the easiest path of conduction to be through its silicon region during one half of the cycle, and during the other half of the cycle through the water, causing unidirectional flow of current.

if this were the case, it might be reasonable to assume that the L3 was detrimental to the experiment from sitting so close to the test tube in the first video.

What I thought important to consider is that water is both strong dielectric, and charge carrier (even in distilled you get small current, high impedance). Can the way the water responds to the charge imbalance on the ends of the rectifier cause the capacitive ring, and the L3 to ring? In other words, if the experiment were reversed, and you were forcefully pumping the diode, would it couple back to L3?

In my book that constitutes a "one way" transducer,
                                Last edited by Armagdn03; 07-05-2010, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X